Got PCC and Medical Request.

Old Jul 16th 2011, 7:52 pm
  #61  
Shafaqat Ali
Thread Starter
 
shafaqat309's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: From Lahore to Brisbane
Posts: 2,251
shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Got PCC and Medical Request.

Originally Posted by U Jay View Post
3 photographs
so i am missing 1 photograph any solution? I thought to have a coloured copy of photograph as last option, will that work?

your profile on BEupdate is not updated, please update

Last edited by shafaqat309; Jul 16th 2011 at 7:55 pm.
shafaqat309 is offline  
Old Jul 16th 2011, 8:22 pm
  #62  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: Karachi
Posts: 21
asadmasad is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Got PCC and Medical Request.

Dear Shafaqat

I'm not sure about Lahore, but in Karachi there are quite a few photographers who are also open on Sundays...Just ask around..I'm sure you'll find someone tomorrow also...
asadmasad is offline  
Old Jul 16th 2011, 9:55 pm
  #63  
Forum Regular
 
U Jay's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 66
U Jay is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Got PCC and Medical Request.

Originally Posted by shafaqat309 View Post
so i am missing 1 photograph any solution? I thought to have a coloured copy of photograph as last option, will that work?

your profile on BEupdate is not updated, please update
Profile at BEupdate is not updated because I didn't got my grant and don't know about picture they need to paste one picture on each medical form and one to keep for their record maybe
U Jay is offline  
Old Jul 17th 2011, 8:34 am
  #64  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Jul 2011
Location: lahore,pakistan
Posts: 16
kami545 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Got PCC and Medical Request.

Originally Posted by shafaqat309 View Post
so i am missing 1 photograph any solution? I thought to have a coloured copy of photograph as last option, will that work?

your profile on BEupdate is not updated, please update
hello shafaqat there are many studious open on sunday if you live near town ship there are bambino&rana studious the willgive you photograph within 1 or2 hour
kami545 is offline  
Old Jul 17th 2011, 7:06 pm
  #65  
Shafaqat Ali
Thread Starter
 
shafaqat309's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: From Lahore to Brisbane
Posts: 2,251
shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Got PCC and Medical Request.

Originally Posted by kami545 View Post
hello shafaqat there are many studious open on sunday if you live near town ship there are bambino&rana studious the willgive you photograph within 1 or2 hour
thanx, i have managed to get more photographs. I live near Defence.
shafaqat309 is offline  
Old Jul 18th 2011, 7:42 am
  #66  
Shafaqat Ali
Thread Starter
 
shafaqat309's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: From Lahore to Brisbane
Posts: 2,251
shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Got PCC and Medical Request.

Attended medicals today they have identified some problem in my wife's x-ray and for that they will do some more test and report of these test will arrive after 50 t0 55 days , so i have to inform my case officer that please halt my case for at least 2 months now , let's see what next.
shafaqat309 is offline  
Old Jul 18th 2011, 8:15 am
  #67  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 92
Rahmanktk is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Got PCC and Medical Request.

Hi Shafaqat

It is sad news. But don't get disappointed. Those reports will be clear/Ok . Just you have to wait more. I know it will be terrible wait, but you have no other option.
We will pray for you and best of Luck.
Rahmanktk is offline  
Old Jul 18th 2011, 8:25 am
  #68  
Shafaqat Ali
Thread Starter
 
shafaqat309's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: From Lahore to Brisbane
Posts: 2,251
shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Got PCC and Medical Request.

Originally Posted by Rahmanktk View Post
Hi Shafaqat

It is sad news. But don't get disappointed. Those reports will be clear/Ok . Just you have to wait more. I know it will be terrible wait, but you have no other option.
We will pray for you and best of Luck.
yes wait after Medical call is really terrible, any idea what will happen if they identify any problem? I am anticipating they are preparing tests for TB.
shafaqat309 is offline  
Old Jul 18th 2011, 8:45 am
  #69  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 92
Rahmanktk is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Got PCC and Medical Request.

Dear Shafaqat,
I think TB is a bar to immigration.But if she is feeling well and Ok,then let them to go for more tests and I think test will be negative. So you will be able to move forward smoothly.
Best of Luck.
Rahmanktk is offline  
Old Jul 18th 2011, 8:59 am
  #70  
Crazy Cat Lady
 
moneypenny20's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 65,493
moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Got PCC and Medical Request.

Originally Posted by Rahmanktk View Post
Dear Shafaqat,
I think TB is a bar to immigration.But if she is feeling well and Ok,then let them to go for more tests and I think test will be negative. So you will be able to move forward smoothly.
Best of Luck.
TB isn't a 100% bar and unless you are some super human medical expert you have absolutely no idea if the test (if indeed that's what is to be checked) will be negative. Please don't make such judgements, it helps no one.
moneypenny20 is offline  
Old Jul 18th 2011, 9:07 am
  #71  
BE Enthusiast
 
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 325
jovipk is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Got PCC and Medical Request.

Originally Posted by shafaqat309 View Post
Attended medicals today they have identified some problem in my wife's x-ray and for that they will do some more test and report of these test will arrive after 50 t0 55 days , so i have to inform my case officer that please halt my case for at least 2 months now , let's see what next.
It's a gloomy news, but don't you worry, every thing will be OK, They have medical panel and these reports will be discussed over their, who told you about the problem doctor or X-ray staff? Did they give you the next date for further test?
I think you don't need to ask anything to CO, let them done all medical formalities and you will be get informed about the case progress.

All the best!

Last edited by jovipk; Jul 18th 2011 at 9:11 am.
jovipk is offline  
Old Jul 18th 2011, 11:09 am
  #72  
Forum Regular
 
U Jay's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 66
U Jay is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Got PCC and Medical Request.

Originally Posted by shafaqat309 View Post
Attended medicals today they have identified some problem in my wife's x-ray and for that they will do some more test and report of these test will arrive after 50 t0 55 days , so i have to inform my case officer that please halt my case for at least 2 months now , let's see what next.
oh, hope to have a negative report and don't worry everything will be fine
U Jay is offline  
Old Jul 18th 2011, 4:44 pm
  #73  
Shafaqat Ali
Thread Starter
 
shafaqat309's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: From Lahore to Brisbane
Posts: 2,251
shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Got PCC and Medical Request.

both doctor and X-ray staff pointed out the dot in X-ray report, actually my wife already knew this, she had identified that dot 10 years ago and doctor at that time investigated and told her that although we can see a dot in X-Ray but that is ignorable, i have discussed with the doctor and she said if it is not growing then definitely there is no problem but we have to make it clear in any case because we are forced to clarify each and everything.

They have started taking samples and we will be visiting them for next 2 days for more samples. We have to pay some extra medical cost but don't know why would it take so much time, perhaps they will send these samples to AU.

Doctor also mentioned about medicals of me and my daughter and asked to send them immediately but i said we will do it together. She said i must inform my case officer because they don't know what's happening at medical side, so she will give me a receipt of payment of these extra medical test and i will update my case officer, from the samples i can guess they will try to identify TB and i am quite sure report will be negative but let' see.

Doctor clearly pointed out that we are not sure what that dot is representing but we have to satisfy concerned doctor's panel that we have taken some extra test just for clarity.

Last edited by shafaqat309; Jul 18th 2011 at 4:47 pm.
shafaqat309 is offline  
Old Jul 18th 2011, 4:51 pm
  #74  
Forum Regular
 
U Jay's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 66
U Jay is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Got PCC and Medical Request.

Originally Posted by shafaqat309 View Post
both doctor and X-ray staff pointed out the dot in X-ray report, actually my wife already knew this, she had identified that dot 10 years ago and doctor at that time investigated and told her that although we can see a dot in X-Ray but that is ignorable, i have discussed with the doctor and she said if it is not growing then definitely there is no problem but we have to make it clear in any case because we are forced to clarify each and everything.

They have started taking samples and we will be visiting them for next 2 days for more samples. We have to pay some extra medical cost but don't know why would it take so much time, perhaps they will send these samples to AU.

Doctor also mentioned about medicals of me and my daughter and asked to send them immediately but i said we will do it together. She said i must inform my case officer because they don't know what's happening at medical side, so she will give me a receipt of payment of these extra medical test and i will update my case officer, from the samples i can guess they will try to identify TB and i am quite sure report will be negative but let' see.

Doctor clearly pointed out that we are not sure what that dot is representing but we have to satisfy concerned doctor's panel that we have taken some extra test just for clarity.
Everything will be fine, don't you worry
Best of Luck
U Jay is offline  
Old Jul 19th 2011, 9:40 am
  #75  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 84
au_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really nice
Default Re: Got PCC and Medical Request.

Originally Posted by shafaqat309 View Post
yes wait after Medical call is really terrible, any idea what will happen if they identify any problem? I am anticipating they are preparing tests for TB.
AoA,
TB can be problematic only if it is active. They conduct sputum test for a person whom the doctor suspect TB. The sputum test confirms whether the TB is there or not. And if it is then is it active or not. Let me assure you that if the TB has not been active anymore it is not a hurdle at all. If it is still active then it could be a problem.
Moreover, there is clearly written in the medical guide that very few cases will be refused over medical grounds and finding a problem in medical does not mean that you'll be refused. Even if some problem is found in secondary applicant/partner where the primary applicant is fully fit, they can consider issuing the visa on humanitarian grounds.
So don't take anything to heart, just pray and go ahead with the other tests. Hopefully everything will be fine.

Regards
au_immig is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2022 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.