Got PCC and Medical Request.

Old Jul 16th 2011, 6:52 pm
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Got PCC and Medical Request.

Originally Posted by U Jay
3 photographs
so i am missing 1 photograph any solution? I thought to have a coloured copy of photograph as last option, will that work?

your profile on BEupdate is not updated, please update

Last edited by shafaqat309; Jul 16th 2011 at 6:55 pm.
Old Jul 16th 2011, 7:22 pm
Just Joined

asadmasad is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Shafaqat

I'm not sure about Lahore, but in Karachi there are quite a few photographers who are also open on Sundays...Just ask around..I'm sure you'll find someone tomorrow also...
Old Jul 16th 2011, 8:55 pm
Forum Regular

U Jay is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
so i am missing 1 photograph any solution? I thought to have a coloured copy of photograph as last option, will that work?

Profile at BEupdate is not updated because I didn't got my grant and don't know about picture they need to paste one picture on each medical form and one to keep for their record maybe
Old Jul 17th 2011, 7:34 am
Just Joined

kami545 is an unknown quantity at this point

hello shafaqat there are many studious open on sunday if you live near town ship there are bambino&rana studious the willgive you photograph within 1 or2 hour
Old Jul 17th 2011, 6:06 pm
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kami545
hello shafaqat there are many studious open on sunday if you live near town ship there are bambino&rana studious the willgive you photograph within 1 or2 hour
thanx, i have managed to get more photographs. I live near Defence.
Old Jul 18th 2011, 6:42 am
Shafaqat Ali

Attended medicals today they have identified some problem in my wife's x-ray and for that they will do some more test and report of these test will arrive after 50 t0 55 days , so i have to inform my case officer that please halt my case for at least 2 months now , let's see what next.
Old Jul 18th 2011, 7:15 am
Forum Regular

Rahmanktk is on a distinguished road

Hi Shafaqat

It is sad news. But don't get disappointed. Those reports will be clear/Ok . Just you have to wait more. I know it will be terrible wait, but you have no other option.
We will pray for you and best of Luck.
Old Jul 18th 2011, 7:25 am
Shafaqat Ali

Originally Posted by Rahmanktk
Hi Shafaqat

It is sad news. But don't get disappointed. Those reports will be clear/Ok . Just you have to wait more. I know it will be terrible wait, but you have no other option.
We will pray for you and best of Luck.
yes wait after Medical call is really terrible, any idea what will happen if they identify any problem? I am anticipating they are preparing tests for TB.
Old Jul 18th 2011, 7:45 am
Forum Regular

Rahmanktk is on a distinguished road

Dear Shafaqat,
I think TB is a bar to immigration.But if she is feeling well and Ok,then let them to go for more tests and I think test will be negative. So you will be able to move forward smoothly.
Best of Luck.
Old Jul 18th 2011, 7:59 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rahmanktk
Dear Shafaqat,
I think TB is a bar to immigration.But if she is feeling well and Ok,then let them to go for more tests and I think test will be negative. So you will be able to move forward smoothly.
Best of Luck.
TB isn't a 100% bar and unless you are some super human medical expert you have absolutely no idea if the test (if indeed that's what is to be checked) will be negative. Please don't make such judgements, it helps no one.
Old Jul 18th 2011, 8:07 am
BE Enthusiast

jovipk is on a distinguished road

Attended medicals today they have identified some problem in my wife's x-ray and for that they will do some more test and report of these test will arrive after 50 t0 55 days , so i have to inform my case officer that please halt my case for at least 2 months now , let's see what next.
It's a gloomy news, but don't you worry, every thing will be OK, They have medical panel and these reports will be discussed over their, who told you about the problem doctor or X-ray staff? Did they give you the next date for further test?
I think you don't need to ask anything to CO, let them done all medical formalities and you will be get informed about the case progress.

All the best!

Last edited by jovipk; Jul 18th 2011 at 8:11 am.
Old Jul 18th 2011, 10:09 am
Forum Regular

oh, hope to have a negative report and don't worry everything will be fine
Old Jul 18th 2011, 3:44 pm
Shafaqat Ali

both doctor and X-ray staff pointed out the dot in X-ray report, actually my wife already knew this, she had identified that dot 10 years ago and doctor at that time investigated and told her that although we can see a dot in X-Ray but that is ignorable, i have discussed with the doctor and she said if it is not growing then definitely there is no problem but we have to make it clear in any case because we are forced to clarify each and everything.

They have started taking samples and we will be visiting them for next 2 days for more samples. We have to pay some extra medical cost but don't know why would it take so much time, perhaps they will send these samples to AU.

Doctor also mentioned about medicals of me and my daughter and asked to send them immediately but i said we will do it together. She said i must inform my case officer because they don't know what's happening at medical side, so she will give me a receipt of payment of these extra medical test and i will update my case officer, from the samples i can guess they will try to identify TB and i am quite sure report will be negative but let' see.

Doctor clearly pointed out that we are not sure what that dot is representing but we have to satisfy concerned doctor's panel that we have taken some extra test just for clarity.

Last edited by shafaqat309; Jul 18th 2011 at 3:47 pm.
Old Jul 18th 2011, 3:51 pm
Forum Regular

both doctor and X-ray staff pointed out the dot in X-ray report, actually my wife already knew this, she had identified that dot 10 years ago and doctor at that time investigated and told her that although we can see a dot in X-Ray but that is ignorable, i have discussed with the doctor and she said if it is not growing then definitely there is no problem but we have to make it clear in any case because we are forced to clarify each and everything.

They have started taking samples and we will be visiting them for next 2 days for more samples. We have to pay some extra medical cost but don't know why would it take so much time, perhaps they will send these samples to AU.

Doctor also mentioned about medicals of me and my daughter and asked to send them immediately but i said we will do it together. She said i must inform my case officer because they don't know what's happening at medical side, so she will give me a receipt of payment of these extra medical test and i will update my case officer, from the samples i can guess they will try to identify TB and i am quite sure report will be negative but let' see.

Doctor clearly pointed out that we are not sure what that dot is representing but we have to satisfy concerned doctor's panel that we have taken some extra test just for clarity.
Everything will be fine, don't you worry
Best of Luck
Old Jul 19th 2011, 8:40 am
Forum Regular

au_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really nice

yes wait after Medical call is really terrible, any idea what will happen if they identify any problem? I am anticipating they are preparing tests for TB.
AoA,
TB can be problematic only if it is active. They conduct sputum test for a person whom the doctor suspect TB. The sputum test confirms whether the TB is there or not. And if it is then is it active or not. Let me assure you that if the TB has not been active anymore it is not a hurdle at all. If it is still active then it could be a problem.
Moreover, there is clearly written in the medical guide that very few cases will be refused over medical grounds and finding a problem in medical does not mean that you'll be refused. Even if some problem is found in secondary applicant/partner where the primary applicant is fully fit, they can consider issuing the visa on humanitarian grounds.
So don't take anything to heart, just pray and go ahead with the other tests. Hopefully everything will be fine.

Regards

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.