Wikiposts

got our case officer...

Old Mar 30th 2012, 8:22 pm
Forum Regular

shackybracky is a name known to allshackybracky is a name known to allshackybracky is a name known to allshackybracky is a name known to allshackybracky is a name known to allshackybracky is a name known to allshackybracky is a name known to allshackybracky is a name known to allshackybracky is a name known to allshackybracky is a name known to allshackybracky is a name known to all
Default got our case officer...

Good news this saturday morning, we have our case officer woo!! We've been requested to send form 80, bank statements and wage slips, and police checks within 28 days. We only applied for the 175 in october so we're very surprised to hear so soon. It's typical that we're away in Ireland at a wedding so we can't get on with it straight away. Roll on Monday!!
Old Mar 30th 2012, 10:31 pm
Forum Regular

joojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to all
Default Re: got our case officer...

awesome
Old Mar 31st 2012, 1:26 am
Just Joined

JustJulia has a spectacular aura aboutJustJulia has a spectacular aura aboutJustJulia has a spectacular aura about

That's great news, we applied for a 175 early Jan so not too long to wait for us hopefully. Keep us posted on how you progress

xx
Old Mar 31st 2012, 6:37 am
Forum Regular

shelly23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shackybracky
Good news this saturday morning, we have our case officer woo!! We've been requested to send form 80, bank statements and wage slips, and police checks within 28 days. We only applied for the 175 in october so we're very surprised to hear so soon. It's typical that we're away in Ireland at a wedding so we can't get on with it straight away. Roll on Monday!!
Wahoo, Rachel, fantastic news, hope it all goes smoothly from here on in. Keep us posted.
Old Apr 1st 2012, 1:37 am
Just Joined

virtualbajwa is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations to you. Please edit the date of case officer in timeline.Good luck for quick grant.
Old Apr 1st 2012, 1:43 am
Just Joined

AngiW is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats great news!!!! Congrats
Old Apr 1st 2012, 2:21 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent. Good luck for your application!

Oh, you should probably know that someone has copied your post/status onto another forum. Personally, I think that's really off if they've done that without your permission. I just thought you should be made aware (I can PM you the details, if you want).

Originally Posted by virtualbajwa
Congratulations to you. Please edit the date of case officer in timeline.Good luck for quick grant.
Why should they do that? It really isn't your place to be expecting/asking people to update timelines. This is precisely why I don't have a timeline - people requesting those details - it's invasive.

Well, that and the fact that timelines aren't useful & it's not a timeline site.
Old Apr 1st 2012, 9:13 pm
Forum Regular

shackybracky is a name known to allshackybracky is a name known to allshackybracky is a name known to allshackybracky is a name known to allshackybracky is a name known to allshackybracky is a name known to allshackybracky is a name known to allshackybracky is a name known to allshackybracky is a name known to allshackybracky is a name known to allshackybracky is a name known to all

Cheers everyone.

Mrsgreenstar...thanks for the heads up but it's ok. If it gives them hope about their own applications that's great.

Hi Shelly, it's Kev. Have you got a date for your ielts? We've got everything crossed for you!!
Old Apr 1st 2012, 10:50 pm

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers everyone.

Mrsgreenstar...thanks for the heads up but it's ok. If it gives them hope about their own applications that's great.

Hi Shelly, it's Kev. Have you got a date for your ielts? We've got everything crossed for you!!
That's okay then.
Old Apr 2nd 2012, 5:55 am
Forum Regular

shelly23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers everyone.

Hi Kev, Just did it again on Saturday, but have a sinking feeling I'll have to do again. But what will be, will be I guess. So pleased for you, keep us informed.
Old Apr 3rd 2012, 2:39 am
BE Enthusiast

peaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nice

Awesome.. oh boy that was quick...
Old Apr 4th 2012, 1:12 pm
Forum Regular

Oppyddrum is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats Shackybracky! i guess its on to Nov now... *getting excited*
Old Apr 5th 2012, 7:18 am
Forum Regular

holly13 is just really niceholly13 is just really niceholly13 is just really niceholly13 is just really niceholly13 is just really niceholly13 is just really niceholly13 is just really niceholly13 is just really niceholly13 is just really niceholly13 is just really niceholly13 is just really nice

Yay that's great news!! Well done you...not long now!! Xx