Got my pre-grant..!!

Old Apr 20th 2011, 3:06 pm

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Got my pre-grant..!!

Originally Posted by newjersey
are you brain damaged?
I suspect he may be attempting sarcasm...just doing it badly! At least I hope he's being sarcastic.

Last edited by mrsgreenstar76; Apr 20th 2011 at 3:08 pm.
Old Apr 20th 2011, 10:32 pm
Forum Regular

9999 has a brilliant future9999 has a brilliant future9999 has a brilliant future9999 has a brilliant future9999 has a brilliant future9999 has a brilliant future9999 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by hoofie2002
I think DIAC had a lot more to do with it than Allah.
Everything in the world is done by Allah according to muslims.. and everything in the world is done by jesus according to christians...

well dont start any religious debates just help each other in immigration process.

according to me ...ofcourse Allah has to do everything rather than DIAC
Old Apr 21st 2011, 8:01 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Good news finally. wishing you good feature in AUS.
update on beupdate.
Old Apr 21st 2011, 8:35 am
Forum Regular

abrahamin is an unknown quantity at this point

congratulations bro.
Originally Posted by aliash
Dear friends,

Just want to let you know I got my pre-grant letter Alhamdolilah. I am leaving for Kuala Lumpur on 2nd of May as I am onshore right now and they have asked me to leave Australia ( I was here on my student visa and just finished my MS degree), thanks everyone for your support and best wishes. I will update you guys once I get my PR stamped on my passport.

Thanks and best of luck for those who are still waiting.
Old Apr 21st 2011, 3:44 pm
Forum Regular

bluesky12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aliash
Dear friends,

Just want to let you know I got my pre-grant letter Alhamdolilah. I am leaving for Kuala Lumpur on 2nd of May as I am onshore right now and they have asked me to leave Australia ( I was here on my student visa and just finished my MS degree), thanks everyone for your support and best wishes. I will update you guys once I get my PR stamped on my passport.

Thanks and best of luck for those who are still waiting.
Congrates

According to your msg, you were in AU as a student after 175 visa application, didn't it change to onshore visa catagory?
Was there any impact as you leave your previous job and moved as a student?
Old Apr 21st 2011, 6:24 pm
Forum Regular

aliash is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bluesky12
Congrates

According to your msg, you were in AU as a student after 175 visa application, didn't it change to onshore visa catagory?
Was there any impact as you leave your previous job and moved as a student?
It never changes to onshore, it remains offshore that is why I have to leave australia to get my PR stamp. In addition you can see that I got my PR in 18 months and I am from HR country " PAKISTAN " so do you reckon it effects my application? they answer is NO.
Old Apr 21st 2011, 10:26 pm
OnlyLivingBoyInNewCross

rinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond repute

Praise be to money, without it I wouldn't have been able to lodge my application and the DIAC wouldn't have been able to process my application, not sure it moves every leaf on a tree but it got me my visa.

Money the uber god
Old Apr 22nd 2011, 3:24 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

Congratulations Aliash

good luck with further endeavors

Last edited by moneypenny20; Apr 22nd 2011 at 3:59 am. Reason: Showing an inability to read.
Old Apr 22nd 2011, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

asifrupani will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by rinkerdink
Praise be to money, without it I wouldn't have been able to lodge my application and the DIAC wouldn't have been able to process my application, not sure it moves every leaf on a tree but it got me my visa.

Money the uber god
Hi,

Praise to the God who provided you this money so that you can submit your visa application.
Old Apr 22nd 2011, 11:14 am
Forum Regular

Tina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to behold

Praise be to the pagan tree gods and their gnomes whose spirits lived in those trees until the trees were sacrificed to be turned into filthy lucre to buy anything our little hearts desired! Amen.

Oh, congratulations to Aliash.
Old Apr 22nd 2011, 1:43 pm
OnlyLivingBoyInNewCross

rinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond repute

Biting my knuckle here as i can see this will run and run... good luck to the op and hopefully one day all humanity will mature enough to feel able to accept the opportunity of life for what it is and not what was written by others centuries ago.

Good luck all whatever your gravy. See you all down under!
Old Apr 23rd 2011, 1:04 pm
playing dumb

thejohnhagen has a spectacular aura aboutthejohnhagen has a spectacular aura aboutthejohnhagen has a spectacular aura about

Congratulations Buddy,
Praise be to however your faith is (Jehovah / Allah / Jesus Christ / Ram etc). We all can coexist and still be happy. and it is good to see the thread is on a lighter more humorous side.