Got my pre-grant..!!

Old Apr 19th 2011, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

aliash is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Got my pre-grant..!!

Dear friends,

Just want to let you know I got my pre-grant letter Alhamdolilah. I am leaving for Kuala Lumpur on 2nd of May as I am onshore right now and they have asked me to leave Australia ( I was here on my student visa and just finished my MS degree), thanks everyone for your support and best wishes. I will update you guys once I get my PR stamped on my passport.

Thanks and best of luck for those who are still waiting.
Old Apr 19th 2011, 8:17 pm
Forum Regular

xqzmp is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Got my pre-grant..!!

Originally Posted by aliash
Dear friends,

Just want to let you know I got my pre-grant letter Alhamdolilah. I am leaving for Kuala Lumpur on 2nd of May as I am onshore right now and they have asked me to leave Australia ( I was here on my student visa and just finished my MS degree), thanks everyone for your support and best wishes. I will update you guys once I get my PR stamped on my passport.

Many congratulations..

Last edited by moneypenny20; Apr 20th 2011 at 4:29 am.
Old Apr 20th 2011, 12:20 am
Forum Regular

9999 has a brilliant future9999 has a brilliant future9999 has a brilliant future9999 has a brilliant future9999 has a brilliant future9999 has a brilliant future9999 has a brilliant future

Dear friends,

Congrats man... Alhumdulillah

Old Apr 20th 2011, 1:37 am
BE Forum Addict

hoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Dear friends,

Just want to let you know I got my pre-grant letter Alhamdolilah.
I think DIAC had a lot more to do with it than Allah.

Old Apr 20th 2011, 3:40 am
Forum Regular

Asadns is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hoofie2002
Cong. What was your priority Group??

Last edited by moneypenny20; Apr 20th 2011 at 4:30 am.
Old Apr 20th 2011, 4:28 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Edited title. Whilst BE is more than happy to have all the users we do from all over the world, from previous experience, thanking anyone other than DIAC in the title causes all manner of aggro and life is way too short.

Congrats.
Old Apr 20th 2011, 7:15 am
Forum Regular

fahadkhan389 will become famous soon enoughfahadkhan389 will become famous soon enough

Many Congratulations bro!
Even a single leave of tree cant be moved without the Acquiescence of Allah(GOD) that is the belief of every Muslim and there should be no problem to anyone if we are showing gratitude to ALLAH.

Last edited by fahadkhan389; Apr 20th 2011 at 7:19 am.
Old Apr 20th 2011, 7:31 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fahadkhan389
Many Congratulations bro!
Even a single leave of tree cant be moved without the Acquiescence of Allah(GOD) that is the belief of every Muslim and there should be no problem to anyone if we are showing gratitude to ALLAH.
Hey, I couldn't care less if you thanked your cat, just don't do it in the title as it causes major grief so I've taken it out. Just congratulate the OP and move on.
Old Apr 20th 2011, 7:36 am
Forum Regular

I just want to clarify that Alhamdolilah is an Arabic word means Thanks God. Is something wrong with this gesture ? if yes then please remove all Thanks God post from your forum
Old Apr 20th 2011, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Asadns
Cong. What was your priority Group??
my team was 2 and Priority group was 3 I reckon. I applied as an Electronic Engineer so figure out yourself
Old Apr 20th 2011, 7:40 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Hey, I couldn't care less if you thanked your cat, just don't do it in the title as it causes major grief so I've taken it out. Just congratulate the OP and move on.
I understand what you meant. No worries. First of all thanks to Allah and then Thanks to DIAC and my Case officer...!! and thanks to admins of this group and all the members
Old Apr 20th 2011, 7:45 am
Forum Regular

fahadkhan389 will become famous soon enoughfahadkhan389 will become famous soon enough

I just want to clarify that Alhamdolilah is an Arabic word means Thanks God. Is something wrong with this gesture ? if yes then please remove all Thanks God post from your forum
I second it!
i never understand why this thanks to GOD(ALLAH) in title causes grief and pain when it is done from Muslims?Grow up
Old Apr 20th 2011, 8:01 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by fahadkhan389
I second it!
i never understand why this thanks to GOD(ALLAH) in title causes grief and pain when it is done from Muslims?Grow up
Did you even read my post? It's nothing to do with Allah or Muslims. I very specifically said ANY god because of what has happened frequently in the past. I did it for the express reason of not having a long drawn out argument about religion which is what normally happens but no, you just can't accept it, let's turn it into a racist slur against muslims! For crying out loud. As I said, just congratulate the OP on a job well done? :curse:
Old Apr 20th 2011, 2:24 pm
Forum Regular

asifrupani will become famous soon enough

Hi,

I do not know why these muslims do not understand that this is "Britishexpats" forum and they should understand this forum is/was meant only for british people, majority of them are non muslims, planning to or living abroad.

All muslims, specially muslims living in the countries other than the Britian, should not try to show what their believes are, who they obey and what their religious background is. I would suggest to just keep this things with yourselves and only discuss matters related to immigration and do thank Allah but do not write here.

I hope this will not raise any eye brows.

regards

Asif
Old Apr 20th 2011, 2:56 pm

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asifrupani
Hi,

I do not know why these muslims do not understand that this is "Britishexpats" forum and they should understand this forum is/was meant only for british people, majority of them are non muslims, planning to or living abroad.

All muslims, specially muslims living in the countries other than the Britian, should not try to show what their believes are, who they obey and what their religious background is. I would suggest to just keep this things with yourselves and only discuss matters related to immigration and do thank Allah but do not write here.

I hope this will not raise any eye brows.

regards

Asif
are you brain damaged?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.