Got the Grant

Old Oct 20th 2011, 6:54 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Got the Grant

Hi all

Got the grant email this morning.
My initial entry in 20th March 2012, although i attended medical on 18th July 2011

I will leave for Brisbane.

Thank you all for your help.
Old Oct 20th 2011, 9:42 am
Premium Member

armandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nice
Default Re: Got the Grant

Congrats!

armandra!
Old Oct 20th 2011, 9:49 am
Banned

wowsaint is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Got the Grant

Congratulation Shafquat...
Hope u will land safely in OZ and will have good life there
Pray for us as well.
Regards
Old Oct 20th 2011, 10:12 am
Forum Regular

atif.javed is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
Hi all

My initial entry in 20th March 2012, although i attended medical on 18th July 2011

Many Congratulations Shafaqat
Old Oct 20th 2011, 10:15 am
Forum Regular

musmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nice

Congratulations and great news ..... Yesterday i was thinking about your status and today its done .... Good luck mate
Old Oct 20th 2011, 10:19 am
Forum Regular

ajmonty has a brilliant futureajmonty has a brilliant futureajmonty has a brilliant futureajmonty has a brilliant futureajmonty has a brilliant futureajmonty has a brilliant future

Congratulations Shafaqat
Old Oct 20th 2011, 12:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

oliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to all

Heartiest congratulations brother. Your helping attitude, positive personality and persona has inspired us all.
Old Oct 20th 2011, 8:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

umair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant future

WOW... finally you got it ..

Congratulations Shafaqat.. enjoy

Hi all

Old Oct 20th 2011, 9:21 pm
uzi
Java Dweeb

uzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud of

Best of luck Shafaqat.

Hi all

Last edited by uzi; Oct 20th 2011 at 9:22 pm. Reason: misspell
Old Oct 20th 2011, 10:45 pm
Forum Regular

Tina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations! I am very happy for you.
Old Oct 21st 2011, 1:50 am
Emeritus Senior Minister

Paul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud of

Hi all

Congratulations.
Old Oct 21st 2011, 3:11 am
Forum Regular

Rahmanktk is on a distinguished road

Gr8, Congratulations.....Its a wonderfull.
Shafaqat, I am Rehman from Pak and already have received a grant letter. Kindly write your cell number, so that we can share many things.
Old Oct 21st 2011, 3:29 am
Just Joined

One2Wahid is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Shafaqat Sahib,
Congratulation to you. Since your have gone through the whole process...

I would like to seak some advise from you. Actally I am Singapore Permanent Resident and I have pass my IELTS exam with 6-Band. I am planning to apply for Skilled immigaration Visa for Australia. Can you tell me:

1. What are few main steps to submit the application. Any good website link which explain step by step process for Skilled visa Migration.
2. Is it ok if my sponser is my frend not related to me as any relationship. (eg. brother / sister / father) can i still obtain some points.

Thanks for your time.
Regards,
Abdul....
Old Oct 21st 2011, 4:11 am
Forum Regular

ahmedEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all

Many congratulations!
Old Oct 21st 2011, 5:22 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Rahmanktk
Gr8, Congratulations.....Its a wonderfull.
Shafaqat, I am Rehman from Pak and already have received a grant letter. Kindly write your cell number, so that we can share many things.
Messaged my skype id

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.