Wikiposts

Got CO for 175 visa....

Old Jul 22nd 2009, 12:56 am
Just Joined

Marcelle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Got CO for 175 visa....

Hi All,

I have been allocated my CO for my 175 visa. She requested my medicals (completed and sent to them already), my UK PCC (also sent) and my SOuth African PCC (waiting for this to be sent to me).

I see on my application next to all my documents it says "MET". Does this mean that the CO has gone through my application already (and all docs), and that once I get my South African PCC to her its all done? A few friends said that it was only a few days after they sent the PCC and medicals to the CO that their visa was granted.

And how I see it is that if the CO wanted additional info they would have requested them with the PCC and medicals....

Just want my visa to be granted already and if there is anything further, I hope they would have asked for this by now!!

Anyone have any idea?
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 2:08 am
BE Enthusiast

ronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to all
Default Re: Got CO for 175 visa....

Originally Posted by Marcelle
Hi All,

I have been allocated my CO for my 175 visa. She requested my medicals (completed and sent to them already), my UK PCC (also sent) and my SOuth African PCC (waiting for this to be sent to me).

I see on my application next to all my documents it says "MET". Does this mean that the CO has gone through my application already (and all docs), and that once I get my South African PCC to her its all done? A few friends said that it was only a few days after they sent the PCC and medicals to the CO that their visa was granted.
And how I see it is that if the CO wanted additional info they would have requested them with the PCC and medicals....

Just want my visa to be granted already and if there is anything further, I hope they would have asked for this by now!!

Anyone have any idea?

Nobody can actually predict this. Many received their visa the very same day and many are still waiting. If your CO needs anything, he will certainly contact you.

All I can advice right now is to sit back and relax.
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 12:50 pm
Forum Regular

Caterpillar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Got CO for 175 visa....

Originally Posted by Marcelle
Hi All,

Anyone have any idea?
What is your timeline? Pls share~