Old May 11th 2006, 12:17 am
Mark

Default Re: Got It

Congratulations :)

--
Mark

Old May 11th 2006, 12:24 am
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zermanedz
Wow Fiji that is soooo nice! I went there as a teenager and it was really memorable. But unfortunately we are heading to the cold to NZ as my family is there and want to spend some time with them. Give me a choice though Fiji wins hands down!

At least its heaps cheeper though! We werent expecting to have to falk out this much right now.....but just glad to have PR at long last!

Enjoy the cold...

laura
xx
Old May 11th 2006, 1:03 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Great news.
Congratulations
Julie. x
Old May 11th 2006, 1:04 am
BE Enthusiast

happymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud of

Congrats, Zermanedz, that's brilliant news! Very happy for you, and thanks for the karma, we need it!
Old May 11th 2006, 2:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Alison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond repute

I am just so happy this afternoon we got our pre-grant letter telling us to leave Australia and pick up our visa. What a lovely feeling that is.

Took a long time but definately worth it!!

Good luck to all that are still waiting and extra karma to Billy911, Sleeping Beauty, HappyMum, Fionast, Professional Princess and all the others whose application is dragging on and on. Thank you to everyone who has listened to me moaning for the last 7 and a half months! Got there in the end though!!!!!!!!

Will look at plane tickets tomorrow!
About BL**DY time too!!!! Congratulations..... and good luck and on my birthday too.... great news.

Ali x
Old May 11th 2006, 3:03 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Don't you just want to strangle them sometimes! Is he the baby of the family??? My youngest brother is so unmotivated sometimes I feel like kicking him in the backside.

Don't worry once he finishes in his own time then you can give him a good kick! But once you get here all will be forgotten all the struggle and heartache. And it is well worth it I reckon. I can't think of anywhere else I would rather be.

Good luck and I'm sure he will get there soon!!!
no, hes the eldest..............and, hes left a message on our answerphone today (in a sullen voice), "mmmmm, yeah hi, just filling in the bloody form for centrelink, it's 10 to 10 at night here and im filling in bloody forms. whats your address and postcode, just rang our mams and she said youve gone home, but your not there. anyway, need your bloody address and postcode for this form (not like he hasnt got it already). anyway, our bloody phone bill that you will be paying will be gigantic when we get it" (or words to that effect!!!!) cheeky arrogant git

sister has left for aus today as well (migrated), so all in all, not a great day, full of a cold, headache like my head is going to explode, and a tosser of a brother, who i've got to stay sweet with or we dont get our visa!!!

but X, you got your visa, so a smile from me, the best thing that has happened all day
xx
Old May 11th 2006, 3:52 am
BE Enthusiast

billy0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nice

Hi
Well done all the very best

Billy & Vicki
Old May 11th 2006, 5:19 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations and well done!! Enjoy a few beers tonight!!!!

J