British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   Got It (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/got-358581/)

hunser Mar 2nd 2006 8:08 am

Got It

Haven't been on here for a while, just sitting and waiting for the visa grant since making my bond payment but got the hallowed email today after weeks of jumping out of bed every time the postie came, hoping for a yellow envelope on the doormat.

Took about 5 1/2 weeks after transferring the capital investment (on Jan 19th) if anyone else is wondering when will it come and is close to my timeline.

Many Thanks to everyone for the help provided in getting through the application process agent-free and best of luck to you all whether you're already living the down under dream, about to go or still applying!

Paul

STEVE&TERRI Mar 2nd 2006 8:11 am

Re: Got It

Originally Posted by hunser
Haven't been on here for a while, just sitting and waiting for the visa grant since making my bond payment but got the hallowed email today after weeks of jumping out of bed every time the postie came, hoping for a yellow envelope on the doormat.

Took about 5 1/2 weeks after transferring the capital investment (on Jan 19th) if anyone else is wondering when will it come and is close to my timeline.

Many Thanks to everyone for the help provided in getting through the application process agent-free and best of luck to you all whether you're already living the down under dream, about to go or still applying!

Paul

Fantastic news ..CONGRATULATIONS

just saying it is quiet for visas this week.......

happymum Mar 2nd 2006 8:11 am

Congrats!

paulf Mar 2nd 2006 8:20 am

Paul

Congratulations.

Lewis Lapthorn Mar 2nd 2006 8:24 am

Paul

Well done geeza. Thanks for mentioning the time frame from lodgement of bond.

CathnPaul Mar 2nd 2006 8:44 am

Paul

Superb Paul... Congratulations.. the time frame will come in handy for a few people!! Roll on your new life.

Wendy Mar 2nd 2006 9:00 am

Congratulations !!!

angel17796 Mar 2nd 2006 9:16 am

Paul

Congratulations!!

icequeen1 Mar 2nd 2006 12:44 pm

Congratulations!!!
Great feeling, isn't it? :D

cheers,
Marina

obiwan Mar 2nd 2006 12:51 pm

congrats! and thanks for the timeline with the capital investment....gives me an idea now

MJELNC Mar 2nd 2006 1:08 pm

Paul

Many Congratulations

kris maynard Mar 2nd 2006 1:28 pm

Paul

Congrats !!!
kris xx

lor Mar 2nd 2006 1:57 pm

Well done !
Blimmy that was quick.Can i be nosy and ask what Visa your going on ?

Carruss Mar 2nd 2006 4:23 pm

Congrats! ;)

R.

hunser Mar 2nd 2006 6:53 pm

Originally Posted by lor
Well done !
Blimmy that was quick.Can i be nosy and ask what Visa your going on ?

Sure, I've got a 136 - Skilled Migrant. Not quite as rapid as you may think, took about 18 months from getting my references together, skills assessment, etc to now though I will admit I've not been quite as much a man on a mission as many of you guys applying.

Darn fine tingly feeling now that it's all done and dusted though!

All the best, Paul