Got 175 Visa TodaY!!

Old Sep 10th 2009, 2:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

nbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud of
Default Got 175 Visa TodaY!!

Hi

Just thought that I would share with everyone that we got out 175 visa granted today. March 2009 Applicant yipppppeee.
Old Sep 10th 2009, 3:00 pm
Forum Regular

bannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant future
Default Re: Got 175 Visa TodaY!!

Originally Posted by nbn8
Hi

Just thought that I would share with everyone that we got out 175 visa granted today. March 2009 Applicant yipppppeee.
Congratulations
Old Sep 10th 2009, 3:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

supriyag123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

That's rocking man!! very fast for 175 I should say!!

Congrats
Old Sep 10th 2009, 5:39 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

WOO HOO EXCELLENT!!!!
Old Sep 10th 2009, 7:29 pm
Forum Regular

xLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nice
Cool Re: Got 175 Visa TodaY!!

Wow that's fantastic news and is encouraging for me, I had visions of still being here in 12 months time. Completed my online application for 175 visa on 11th August, and have front loaded all documents apart from medicals of course, had an email to say they had received my application and it is being processed but nothing since then its a horrible feeling not knowing what's happening and to make it worse I am doin it all myself no migration agent to shout at!!! haha. Do u mind me asking how long it took u to get a case officer assigned??? I am a staff nurse with all relevant specifc work experience and on the critical skills list, probably a bit like urself. When are u hoping to get over? Any job yet?

Lorraine
Old Sep 10th 2009, 7:57 pm
Just Joined

Mrs Cooler is a jewel in the roughMrs Cooler is a jewel in the roughMrs Cooler is a jewel in the roughMrs Cooler is a jewel in the rough

Hi

Great news hope we are next xxxxxxxxx
Old Sep 10th 2009, 8:48 pm
Forum Regular

juliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nice

Originally Posted by Mrs Cooler
Great news hope we are next xxxxxxxxx
Great News!!
Old Sep 10th 2009, 9:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

nbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by xLaLax
Wow that's fantastic news and is encouraging for me, I had visions of still being here in 12 months time. Completed my online application for 175 visa on 11th August, and have front loaded all documents apart from medicals of course, had an email to say they had received my application and it is being processed but nothing since then its a horrible feeling not knowing what's happening and to make it worse I am doin it all myself no migration agent to shout at!!! haha. Do u mind me asking how long it took u to get a case officer assigned??? I am a staff nurse with all relevant specifc work experience and on the critical skills list, probably a bit like urself. When are u hoping to get over? Any job yet?

Lorraine
I did not hear anything from applying for the visa to being granted. No contact at all from a case officer. So came out of the blue today. I also applied for the visa without an agent and thanks to everyone on here who always offer help. Think we are going to be out July next year I teach so going to finish this school year. Ive signed up with a teaching agency so hopefully will get some supply work once I get out there and oh is a joiner so think he will have a better chance of getting work once we arrive. We have sold our house but need time to get sorted out and want my daughter to finish the school year.
Old Sep 10th 2009, 10:07 pm
Forum Regular

fictionalsummer will become famous soon enough

Hi

Congratulations!!!! hope we'll be putting a similar post out in the next year
Old Sep 10th 2009, 10:08 pm
Forum Regular

YingYing is an unknown quantity at this point

congratulations!! enjoy the fantastic life in OZ!!
Old Sep 11th 2009, 12:29 am
Just Joined

CultureLover is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

CONGRATS nbn8 Enjoy your new life
Old Sep 11th 2009, 6:47 am
Forum Regular

xLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nice
Cool Re: Got 175 Visa TodaY!!

Did you just go for medicals and police checks without being asked for them and frontloaded them? When i called them a few weeks ago they said not to get them done until i got asked as the medicals are only valid for 3 months. Also is there any other forms i need to fill apart from the application, medical and police checks eg character assessment forms.....sorry for all the questions but am a wee bit lost doing it all myself

Makes sense to wait until school year is finished for you and gives u times to get sortedmy OH is a chef so hopefully we will find jobs quite quickly, i have applied for a few pending visa but not heard anything yet although the closing date was only monday, us Brits are not the most patient of people are we
Old Sep 11th 2009, 7:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Rodger_lawson is an unknown quantity at this point

I did not hear anything from applying for the visa to being granted. No contact at all from a case officer. So came out of the blue today. I also applied for the visa without an agent and thanks to everyone on here who always offer help. Think we are going to be out July next year I teach so going to finish this school year. Ive signed up with a teaching agency so hopefully will get some supply work once I get out there and oh is a joiner so think he will have a better chance of getting work once we arrive. We have sold our house but need time to get sorted out and want my daughter to finish the school year.
Heartiest Congratulations!
Old Sep 11th 2009, 7:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!
Old Sep 11th 2009, 7:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by xLaLax
Did you just go for medicals and police checks without being asked for them and frontloaded them? When i called them a few weeks ago they said not to get them done until i got asked as the medicals are only valid for 3 months. Also is there any other forms i need to fill apart from the application, medical and police checks eg character assessment forms.....sorry for all the questions but am a wee bit lost doing it all myself

Makes sense to wait until school year is finished for you and gives u times to get sortedmy OH is a chef so hopefully we will find jobs quite quickly, i have applied for a few pending visa but not heard anything yet although the closing date was only monday, us Brits are not the most patient of people are we
We had our medicals and pcc done without being asked as they are both valid for 12 months however, when you get your visa granted you have 12 months from the date of your meds, pcc to enter Oz. We have until 28.07.10this being the date of our pcc check. Good luck

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.