Got 175 visa

Old Dec 10th 2010, 3:13 am
BE Enthusiast

intellect20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Got 175 visa

Complicated situation. You have to give them a proof that you were getting paid and you or your employer is paying taxes for you.
Originally Posted by tull
Hi
Just got assinged co today applied for 175 on 22/01/09.
Below is what diac are asking for , as i was working for my father i was getting paid cash each week but also paying taxes. But i have no evidence of money paid or lodged into a bank account. Will this affect my application.

Further employment / earnings evidence, in particular as specified below. Without wishing to
limit in any way the material that the applicant might choose to provide in response, it is requested
that the material provided does please include:
- representative number of payslips over the period 22/01/2008 to 22/01/2009
- bank issued statements or transactions report/s, to show depositing of earnings - to cover the
whole of the period 22/01/2008 to 22/01/2009
- End of year taxation documents for all years ending 22/01/2005 to 22/01/2009.
Old Dec 10th 2010, 3:14 am
Just Joined

Friendly.Reliable is an unknown quantity at this point

Many Many Congratulation Brother.
Good Luck.
Old Dec 10th 2010, 7:31 am
Forum Regular

roofi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tull
Hi
Just got assinged co today applied for 175 on 22/01/09.
Below is what diac are asking for , as i was working for my father i was getting paid cash each week but also paying taxes. But i have no evidence of money paid or lodged into a bank account. Will this affect my application.

Further employment / earnings evidence, in particular as specified below. Without wishing to
limit in any way the material that the applicant might choose to provide in response, it is requested
that the material provided does please include:
- representative number of payslips over the period 22/01/2008 to 22/01/2009
- bank issued statements or transactions report/s, to show depositing of earnings - to cover the
whole of the period 22/01/2008 to 22/01/2009
- End of year taxation documents for all years ending 22/01/2005 to 22/01/2009.

Hi Dear

I was under similar situation a year back. I had all tax documents but my Company used to pay me cash after deduction of tax.
I just explained this to CO that my company pays me in cash after tax deduction. I gave them all salary slips , jobs contract (I am sure you dont have these cause of your fathers company), increments etc etc.
I would suggest that prepare all relevent documents that you can provide to CO, to satisfy him that you are working in this Company.
I and my managers were asked specifically about why I was paid cash during my job verification calls. My job verification call went quite well though no Visa yet because of security checks.
You should also note the following text from CO letter that says they dont want to restrict you to any specific material information:

"Further employment / earnings evidence, in particular as specified below. Without wishing to
"

So, better try to provide them with any information that you can present to your CO.

Cheers
R
Old Dec 10th 2010, 12:04 pm
Forum Regular

moni121 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sdeveloper
Congrats!!!
Good to see some grants this month...
hi sdeveloper...did u applied in may 09....and ur visa is GSM175

have u got CO assigned...well if yes tht Kool
i have still not got CO assigned....
Old Dec 10th 2010, 12:42 pm
Forum Regular

Big Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: Got 175 visa

Originally Posted by stream
TThanks a lot for your messages and I wish everybody best of luck for their cases.

Applied on line on June 2009. CSL + MODL.
Case officer assigned October
Form 80 submitted in November 2009
PCC and medical request in October 2010
Grant received yesterday.

i love the last line....cheers!........

Last edited by Big Bob; Dec 10th 2010 at 12:50 pm.
Old Dec 10th 2010, 4:26 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stream
Today we have received the visa grant letter. Thanks all for your help and suggestions during this time period.
congrats