British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   Good migration agent joondalup (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/good-migration-agent-joondalup-698427/)

Gegsy Brown Dec 29th 2010 4:30 am

Good migration agent joondalup

Does anyone have any advice for any migration agents in joondalup am a boilermaker/welder need advice picking the right agent thank you.

Ozzieland Dec 29th 2010 4:55 am

Re: Good migration agent joondalup

Originally Posted by Gegsy Brown (Post 9064925)
Does anyone have any advice for any migration agents in joondalup am a boilermaker/welder need advice picking the right agent thank you.

Hi

I don't know of any migration agent from Joondalup but I am using Mr. George Lombard who is fantastic and his clientele is from around the world. He writes on here a lot, you can do a search for his name.

Dorothy Dec 29th 2010 5:42 am

Originally Posted by Gegsy Brown (Post 9064925)

Why does your agent need to be in Joondalup? Most business is done over the internet and via email, so the agent can be anywhere.

I second Ozzieland's recommendation of George Lombard. However, if you want someone local I would recommend Alan Collett and his team at GoMatilda. His office is on St George's Tce in the city.

moneypenny20 Dec 29th 2010 11:01 am

Both those mentioned are excellent migration agents, however as has been said as long as the agent you choose is MARA registered you should be fine. Why do you think you need one Joondalup?

armandra Dec 29th 2010 11:10 am

Originally Posted by moneypenny20 (Post 9065436)
Both those mentioned are excellent migration agents, however as has been said as long as the agent you choose is MARA registered you should be fine. Why do you think you need one Joondalup?

May be the OP would feel comfortable if he/she happens to meet the agent in person ;) (strictly my opinion though).

armandra!

Gegsy Brown Dec 29th 2010 1:04 pm

I thought it might be safer meeting the agent in person, but your recommendations make the person you said seem to be the best option its expensive can only afford to do it once so it needs to be the right person. Thank you for the replys.:thumbup:

Dorothy Dec 29th 2010 9:28 pm

Originally Posted by Gegsy Brown (Post 9065604)
I thought it might be safer meeting the agent in person, but your recommendations make the person you said seem to be the best option its expensive can only afford to do it once so it needs to be the right person. Thank you for the replys.:thumbup:

If you really want to meet the agent in person I would recommend Alan Collett. He's not too far away in the city and his team are really top notch. I've sent you a PM as well.