Wikiposts

Is this good or bad

Old Jun 13th 2005, 3:03 am
Forum Regular

swager is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Is this good or bad

My employer has just had a phone call from The Australian High Commission She has just phoned me to tell me as it my day off ,at first i was pleased but now i am worried. Is this normal?
Old Jun 13th 2005, 3:14 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Is this good or bad

I think it's normal, they seem to randomly check some applications.

Try not to worry
Old Jun 13th 2005, 3:19 am
Forum Regular

uttoxetermob will become famous soon enoughuttoxetermob will become famous soon enough

hi swager..

wot stage of your application are you at???..i think its a random check they do...
Originally Posted by swager
My employer has just had a phone call from The Australian High Commission She has just phoned me to tell me as it my day off ,at first i was pleased but now i am worried. Is this normal?
Old Jun 13th 2005, 3:20 am
Forum Regular

Jeanette Jones will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: Is this good or bad

My husbands employer was contacted in February 2005 by the AHC, seems to be part of the process really. Did'nt hear anything again until June 2005, when we finally received our med and police check requests. We are 138 Aus Sponsored, applied May 2004.
Old Jun 13th 2005, 3:57 am
Karma to make me calmer!

Tops has a spectacular aura aboutTops has a spectacular aura aboutTops has a spectacular aura about

As long as your employment details given match up to the information they get from your employer, it should be fine.

How far in the prcoess are you?
What visa you going for?

Cheers,

T
Old Jun 13th 2005, 5:11 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

I think that they just speak to the person who verified your employer reference. Nothing heavy. There are no grey areas of the visa application so i am told.

Rob

Old Jun 13th 2005, 8:38 am
Forum Regular

swager is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tops
As long as your employment details given match up to the information they get from your employer, it should be fine.

How far in the prcoess are you?
What visa you going for?

Cheers,

T
For them that asked. I am trying for 136 MODL, received at Adelaide on 23rd DEC 2004,meds req on 2nd March done on 29th March. Then nothing at all until today. so I was thinking that I was almost at the end.