A glimmer of hope for a Nov 2009 applicant

Old Mar 10th 2014, 3:20 pm
Just Joined

Dofus is just really niceDofus is just really niceDofus is just really niceDofus is just really niceDofus is just really niceDofus is just really niceDofus is just really niceDofus is just really nice
Default A glimmer of hope for a Nov 2009 applicant

Hi All,

I just wanted to share (as I'm quite excited and also a bit nervous!).

We received a CO today for our 175 application, lodged early November 2009!

Quite a lot's happened since we lodge it, my de-facto partner is now my wife, we've moved home twice and we're now also proud parents to our 2yo daughter!

Strangely enough after a couple of years of not really thinking about our application, I decided to upload some change of circumstances form to our application on Friday.... how timely was that

Fingers crossed everyone please

Dofus
Old Mar 10th 2014, 7:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A glimmer of hope for a Nov 2009 applicant

Good luck from here. Nice to see these old applications being looked at.
Old Mar 11th 2014, 3:06 pm
PR33T

PR33T is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dofus
Hi All,

I just wanted to share (as I'm quite excited and also a bit nervous!).

We received a CO today for our 175 application, lodged early November 2009!

Quite a lot's happened since we lodge it, my de-facto partner is now my wife, we've moved home twice and we're now also proud parents to our 2yo daughter!

Strangely enough after a couple of years of not really thinking about our application, I decided to upload some change of circumstances form to our application on Friday.... how timely was that

Fingers crossed everyone please

Dofus
All the best mate!!
the allocation tables show they are now at 2009 for P5 s. The waiting period is a killer.. specially when family gets extended, jobs are changed. All the P5s applicants are now at least 4 to 5 years older.
Old Mar 12th 2014, 7:06 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

FOUR year wait!!! oh my goodness ...................congratulations on your patience!
Old Mar 12th 2014, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

fsm1612 is an unknown quantity at this point

Great News !!

We got a CO too last week, application for 175 lodged in June 2009
Hoping to get through soon
Old Apr 4th 2014, 10:31 am
Just Joined

Dofus is just really niceDofus is just really niceDofus is just really niceDofus is just really niceDofus is just really niceDofus is just really niceDofus is just really niceDofus is just really nice

Well, after all that waiting (about 1600 days)…. We got our visa granted yesterday! Am so excited, now the fun really starts!

I’m definitely more of a lurker than a poster on this forum, but I would like thank everyone on these boards for the wealth of information that I trawled endlessly back in 2009 and more recently in the last 4 weeks.

A special thank you to the Mod’s, who do a fantastic job of maintaining the boards and provide invaluable experience in the visa process.

To all those folks who are in the process of submitting visas or waiting for a decision on their visas – good luck and please be patient
Old Apr 4th 2014, 10:38 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Well, after all that waiting (about 1600 days)…. We got our visa granted yesterday! Am so excited, now the fun really starts!

I’m definitely more of a lurker than a poster on this forum, but I would like thank everyone on these boards for the wealth of information that I trawled endlessly back in 2009 and more recently in the last 4 weeks.

A special thank you to the Mod’s, who do a fantastic job of maintaining the boards and provide invaluable experience in the visa process.

To all those folks who are in the process of submitting visas or waiting for a decision on their visas – good luck and please be patient
Congratulations

As you say - now the fun starts but until then - happy dance time

Old Apr 4th 2014, 10:44 am
PR33T

PR33T is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats Dofus!! Allocation Table shows, that all SC175 Applications are Allocated. - Best of Luck to all who are still waiting for their Visas.