Wikiposts

Glasgow Calling

Old Jul 13th 2007, 7:44 am
Forum Regular

gormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nice
Default Glasgow Calling

Hi All is there anybody in the Glasgow area going through visa process who maybe want to swap or help with any problems we boyh might be having just a idea Cheers
Old Jul 13th 2007, 7:50 am
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Glasgow Calling

Originally Posted by gormac
Hi All is there anybody in the Glasgow area going through visa process who maybe want to swap or help with any problems we boyh might be having just a idea Cheers

Can you elaborate on that....
Old Jul 13th 2007, 8:05 am
Forum Regular

gormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nice

Hi Brissydeb Well I am a nurse and my husband is HGV driver we are in the middle of 136 application I have job to start in Brisbane we were just wondering if there was anybody else in the area doing the same as we might be of some help to each other Cheers
Old Jul 13th 2007, 8:09 am
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Hi Brissydeb Well I am a nurse and my husband is HGV driver we are in the middle of 136 application I have job to start in Brisbane we were just wondering if there was anybody else in the area doing the same as we might be of some help to each other Cheers
Did you get my PM? We are also heading to Brisbane, were on a reccie a few weeks ago and loved it.
Old Jul 13th 2007, 8:20 am
Just Joined

Pinkfairy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Gormac,
I'm from Glasgow and this is the first site I have hit, to seriously consider moving to Australia. I don't know the first thing about it! How many hurdles am I gonna have to jump? Sorry to stray from the subject of your thread
PF
Old Jul 13th 2007, 8:35 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

There's a whole load of Scots preparing to move, there was a meet last week I think but we couldn't make it as we're up to our eyes preparing to move in 2 weeks.

We're off to Melbourne but if there's anything we can help with just ask

Gill
Old Jul 13th 2007, 9:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

LoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by herrchook
There's a whole load of Scots preparing to move, there was a meet last week I think but we couldn't make it as we're up to our eyes preparing to move in 2 weeks.

We're off to Melbourne but if there's anything we can help with just ask

Gill
Hi Gill

Not long to go for you now! Hope everything is working out and good luck to you all.

John & Stella
Old Jul 14th 2007, 4:15 am
Forum Regular

Yeah all the very best Herchook safe journey
Old Jul 14th 2007, 8:54 pm
AVW
BE Enthusiast

AVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud of

Hi not from Glasgow but Dunfermline hubby from Kincardine been in Brisbane for 8 weeks now and love it best thing we have ever done.... have had a few ups and downs, but last week or so finding we are having more ups. Spent today Sunday by the pool too cold for us to go in but kids did with wet suits on , sun warm though nice way to spend a sunday going through the papers , yestarday went Whale watching amazing !!! Very good luck with the visa application it will be well worth the hassles.....feel free to pm any questions
Anne
Old Jul 15th 2007, 5:30 am
Forum Regular

Hi Ann really envy you all will PM you later talk to you soon from a damp misreble Glasgow Cheers Paula