Girly Medical question ....

Old Nov 20th 2007, 1:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light
Default Girly Medical question ....

have just received the paperwork for my medical from the panel doctor.

it says they require me to take a copy of my last smear test result - has anyone else had to take one with them (i've asked my GP surgery & they said they'll ask the doctor if its ok).

am a little concered as its out of date and i have an appointment for one the day after the medical. (the receptionist said it could take 4-8 weeks for the results.)

should i postpone our medicals?

one lady on the forum i know wasnt asked to take hers at a different panel doctors?

any advice appreciated
thanks

lisa

Last edited by lolylew; Nov 20th 2007 at 2:29 pm.
Old Nov 20th 2007, 1:12 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Girly Medical question ....

I wasn't asked for my result when I did my medical. Maybe this particular panel doctor just prefers to have it as proof there is no 'girlie' problems.
Beth x x
Old Nov 20th 2007, 1:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
I wasn't asked for my result when I did my medical. Maybe this particular panel doctor just prefers to have it as proof there is no 'girlie' problems.
Beth x x
I haven't been asked for them either...

Take along the most recent one, and offer to post them the results of the new one when you get them.
Old Nov 20th 2007, 1:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

I think the panel doctors do vary, I had to take a copy of my latest test results, luckily that was earlier this year so was fine.
Also had a thorough breast examination which I know not everyone else had to have but at least she was thorough, she said that it is not uncommon to identify problems at the med exam that people were unaware of, so she likes to be very detailed.

Sam
Old Nov 20th 2007, 1:42 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Our panel doc never even mentioned it, he did however do a breast exam.
Old Nov 20th 2007, 1:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

Hi
Thats strange i did not have to have one done......
Old Nov 20th 2007, 1:52 pm
Forum Regular

moores will become famous soon enoughmoores will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by lolylew

it says they require me to take a copy of my last smear test result - has anyone else had to take one with them (i've asked my GP surgery & they said they'll ask the doctor if its ok).

am a little concered as its out of date and i have an appointment for one the day after the medical. (the receptionist said it could take 4-8 weeks for the results.)

one lady on the forum i know wasnt asked to take hers at a different panel doctors?

any advise appreciated
thanks

lisa

I had to take the result of my last smear test
which was also out of date. by a couple of months (didnt get round to having it done) when i realised i had to take it i had one done but the results wasnt back in time for meds so i took the old one

this was fine the doc looked saw it was fine and wrote on the form smear clear

i would nt worry, have it done and if its not back just take your old one
then if they request an up to date one you know its on its way

Jan xx
Old Nov 20th 2007, 2:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to all

i wasn't asked but took it incase. didn't have breast exam either!

vicky
Old Nov 20th 2007, 3:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by vickyandrob
i wasn't asked but took it incase. didn't have breast exam either!

vicky
I wasn't ask and I'v had lots of girlie probs and a op to have a ovary removed. But then our panel Doctor didn't know where he was and what day it was ( silly old duffer).
Old Nov 20th 2007, 3:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Daydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really nice

I think they are all different. I was really worried about the medical, but in the end the doctor we went to was about 10 minutes in and out for me and my husband.
We had heard horror stories about stripping down, I made sure we were both in 'good' underwear, nothing see through or in hubbies case holey! But there was no need to worry
Old Nov 20th 2007, 4:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

Hi, didnt have to take smear results, doc asked when i had had my last one done.
Had a thorough breast check and we did have to strip down to undies but was offered a gown.

nickie
Old Nov 20th 2007, 5:39 pm

dinner-dash is an unknown quantity at this point

which medical centre was this
Old Nov 20th 2007, 5:50 pm
Forum Regular

sarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to all

Originally Posted by lolylew

any advice appreciated
thanks

lisa
wasnt asked either
Old Nov 20th 2007, 5:56 pm
Forum Regular

chillibird is an unknown quantity at this point

I've had one medical in UK, one in Aus and one here in Singapore and was not asked for smear result at any of them. Good job as I have been a bad girl and am way out of date.

Only one breat exam, and that was the recent one in Singapore so yes, they do vary quite a lot. I shouldn't think they would worry if your test is nearly out of date, particularly if you are having another shortly...
Old Nov 20th 2007, 5:59 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

The one thread title guaranteed to get every single male member of the forum to look at......secretly.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.