Girlfriend moving to Oz. is it possible

Old Feb 26th 2018, 2:22 am
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Girlfriend moving to Oz. is it possible

On another note..... Regarding the 888 form to be filled in by someone supporting the relationship as genuine. WHO is the applicant?

Myself or my partner?

Thanks a million

Jazzys
Old Feb 26th 2018, 10:05 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jazzys
On another note..... Regarding the 888 form to be filled in by someone supporting the relationship as genuine. WHO is the applicant?

Myself or my partner?

Thanks a million

Jazzys
She's the one wanting a visa so she is the applicant. You are sponsoring her.
Good luck!
Old Feb 26th 2018, 9:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
She's the one wanting a visa so she is the applicant. You are sponsoring her.
Good luck!
Thanks Pollyanna, we're hoping its pretty straightforward and without drama.

Have a great day

Jazzys
Old Apr 8th 2018, 4:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi Guys, little question regarding our upcoming submission for the 820 visa.

Do I as the sponsor need to get an Australian police check done?

And does my partner HAVE to wait until hers comes thru from the UK, or can she submit the application and send the UK police check in when it comes?

Cheers