getting visas?

Old Jul 22nd 2002, 9:07 pm
Forum Regular

dooda0407 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default getting visas?

I have been approved for a fiance visa to go to Oz. I received my letter last week. The Embassy already has my passprt and the courier to send it overnight back to me and I was just wondering how long it usually took to receive the passport and visa back? Thanks in advance and any replies appreciated.
Best regards,
Dani
Old Jul 22nd 2002, 9:15 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: getting visas?

hi dani,

congrats on the visa...sorry cant help you on your question but good luck in oz......enjoy...........
Old Jul 22nd 2002, 9:19 pm
Forum Regular

dooda0407 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you so much for the congrats. We were approved after only 2 months and 1 week. Couldnt believe it was that fast but we overloaded our app with tons of paperwork ( over 6 lbs woth LOL ). I have my flight booked for Aug 19 and I am hoping that the passport and visa are here long before then. Take care.
Dani
Old Jul 22nd 2002, 9:24 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

Im sure they will be................

It seems to be about that kind of time span for the spouse visas or that group.....well done