Wikiposts

Getting my 21 year old out to Oz

Old May 11th 2006, 10:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

majortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nice
Default Getting my 21 year old out to Oz

Hello everyone,

My wife, 2 children (4 & 17) and me have been granted permenant visa's (RSMS) within the last month.

My wife is in Adelaide now with my 4 year old daughter and is working with her sponsored employers.

Me and my son (17) will follow once the house is sold.

My 21 year old daughter is now considering immigration, she dropped out of Uni about 2 years ago and is working part time at present.

She has'nt got any full time work experience.

My question is if she applied for a student visa, would / could this lead to a permenant visa in the future.

I also have a 23 year old daughter who will be staying in the UK

Good Luck to you all
Old May 14th 2006, 4:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Getting my 21 year old out to Oz

Originally Posted by majortom
Hello everyone,

My wife, 2 children (4 & 17) and me have been granted permenant visa's (RSMS) within the last month.

My wife is in Adelaide now with my 4 year old daughter and is working with her sponsored employers.

My 21 year old daughter is now considering immigration, she dropped out of Uni about 2 years ago and is working part time at present.

My question is if she applied for a student visa, would / could this lead to a permenant visa in the future.

Good Luck to you all
as far as i know yes it could...but give an agent a ring to double check the advice.
Old May 30th 2006, 1:29 am

Hi there,

Can do if she study right program i.e. MODL. However, can start on
inexpensive program giving student visa and work rights, then reserach
further options. For more info see www.aiec.biz ciao Andrew

Old May 30th 2006, 12:11 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by majortom
Hello everyone,

Good Luck to you all

The main option would be skilled sponsored off a student visa. Remaining relative won't work while there is still a sister in the UK. You have some serious visa planning to do.

Working holiday visa may be a short term option, but it doesn't lead to permanent residence.

You should have a consultation with a migration agent to discuss these options. Try Ian Harrop in the UK, if you get to Adelaide first, then Libby Hogarth may be an option. Both can be found if you search http://www.themara.com.au

Last edited by JAJ; May 30th 2006 at 12:14 pm.