Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Getting all our bits clean for meds Whats the correct address?

Wikiposts

Getting all our bits clean for meds Whats the correct address?

Old Mar 30th 2005, 4:47 am
Have only gone and GOT IT

Bed Of Roses is a jewel in the roughBed Of Roses is a jewel in the roughBed Of Roses is a jewel in the roughBed Of Roses is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up Getting all our bits clean for meds Whats the correct address?

Just been in touch with doctors for meds to confirm times for tomorow its actually starting to happen 351 days into the application ye haa

Medical staff asked ME for the address to send the meds to????
This the Harley Street practice would have thought they would have known!

Now do we send to ASPC for the CO or cut out the middleman and send direct to Sydney as this seems to be where the latest applications are sent???

Any thoughts or where did ya send yours as i would like to fill in the part d section on from 26 rather than on the bus on the way there

Oh yes one other we have a new passport for my little girl cos the application has taken so ruddy long, now the bio page needs to be sent with clearance checks and the change of circumstance form can the doctor certify the copy or do we need a JP?
Old Mar 30th 2005, 8:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

spottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Getting all our bits clean for meds Whats the correct address?

Originally Posted by Bed Of Roses
Just been in touch with doctors for meds to confirm times for tomorow its actually starting to happen 351 days into the application ye haa

Now do we send to ASPC for the CO or cut out the middleman and send direct to Sydney as this seems to be where the latest applications are sent???

Any thoughts or where did ya send yours as i would like to fill in the part d section on from 26 rather than on the bus on the way there

Oh yes one other we have a new passport for my little girl cos the application has taken so ruddy long, now the bio page needs to be sent with clearance checks and the change of circumstance form can the doctor certify the copy or do we need a JP?
My understanding is pre-July 2004 applications medicals are sent to Adelaide and post July 2004 to Sydney. I would also say use a solicitor or JP to certify the new passport not a doctor.
Old Mar 30th 2005, 8:37 pm
Forum Regular

PhilShila will become famous soon enoughPhilShila will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=Bed Of Roses]Just been in touch with doctors for meds to confirm times for tomorow its actually starting to happen 351 days into the application ye haa

QUOTE]

If you got the Med docos sent to you by your Case Officer (i.e. you are not front-loading) then they usually pre-fill in the return address on the bottom of the front page of the forms.

Some do still go to Adelaide, but the majority go to Sydney. If you're not sure, you can always email your CO and ask.

Phil
Old Mar 31st 2005, 12:20 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL!!! bits clean??!!! you silly sod!!! good luck matey!!
Old Apr 2nd 2005, 6:07 am
Have only gone and GOT IT

Bed Of Roses is a jewel in the roughBed Of Roses is a jewel in the roughBed Of Roses is a jewel in the roughBed Of Roses is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Rooksie
LOL!!! bits clean??!!! you silly sod!!! good luck matey!!
Just as well i did Jac!!!!!
Drop your trouserers and boxers was what the man said, had a squeezzzzzze of me wedding tackle a couple of coughs and all was done *phew*

Luckily he had nice smooth warm hands

We are all MOTed and ready to go

Bring on the Bond request

Good luck with ya Tra with glenn
Old Apr 2nd 2005, 6:38 am
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Red face Re: Getting all our bits clean for meds Whats the correct address?

Drop your trouserers and boxers was what the man said, had a squeezzzzzze of me wedding tackle a couple of coughs and all was done *phew*
I read just the other day that they dont do the cough test.

I guess he must of took a liking to you ! ! !

R.
Old Apr 2nd 2005, 8:05 am
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all

Originally Posted by spottydog
My understanding is pre-July 2004 applications medicals are sent to Adelaide and post July 2004 to Sydney. I would also say use a solicitor or JP to certify the new passport not a doctor.
We did our meds last week, the doctor said, Adelaide for pre July, Sydney for post July
Old Apr 2nd 2005, 11:08 pm
Account Closed

Just as well i did Jac!!!!!

Luckily he had nice smooth warm hands

We are all MOTed and ready to go

Bring on the Bond request

Good luck with ya Tra with glenn

LOL!!!

ermmm... what about Mrs Roses....??? was it intrusive....???

A copy of our TRA had just landed in Melbourne so hopefully will get an opinion from Tilly's soon enough!!

i cant remember where you are heading for in Oz? Pray tell?
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 4:42 am
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Getting all our bits clean for meds Whats the correct address?

Originally Posted by Rooksie
LOL!!!

A copy of our TRA had just landed in Melbourne so hopefully will get an opinion from Tilly's soon enough!!
I take it that is Melbourne Australia Rooksie ! ! !

Good luck and hope you get a positive outcome this time.

R.
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 4:56 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Carruss
I take it that is Melbourne Australia Rooksie ! ! !

Good luck and hope you get a positive outcome this time.

R.

*nervous laugh* ha ha

obviously things will need changing so hopefully it will work out next time. God can you imagine agent might come back and say "no chance"!!!!