Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

General state sponsorship questions post 1st July 2012

General state sponsorship questions post 1st July 2012

Old Jul 12th 2012, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

kashifbari is an unknown quantity at this point
Question General state sponsorship questions post 1st July 2012

hello there,

I want to apply for South Australia State Sponsorship I just want to know how to send them my documents(e.g. IELTS,Work Experience Certificate) and how i will no that they have received my documents and about my outcome whether it is positive or negative?????
Old Jul 13th 2012, 8:46 am
Just Joined

Bushra is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Applied for Western australia state sponsership

Hi,

I have applied for state sponsership in western australia on 10th of July can anybody plz tell me how long it will take to get sponsership in new procedure after 1st July.
Old Jul 13th 2012, 8:48 am
Just Joined

day dream is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: South Australia State Sponsorship

Originally Posted by kashifbari
hello there,

I want to apply for South Australia State Sponsorship I just want to know how to send them my documents(e.g. IELTS,Work Experience Certificate) and how i will no that they have received my documents and about my outcome whether it is positive or negative?????
SA SS is online got to this link

http://www.immigration.sa.gov.au/app...lled/index.php
fill up the application
print the cover page
send the document by courier mentioned in cover page
Old Jul 13th 2012, 8:53 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Applied for Western australia state sponsership

Originally Posted by Bushra
Hi,

I have applied for state sponsership in western australia on 10th of July can anybody plz tell me how long it will take to get sponsership in new procedure after 1st July.
Welcome to the forum.

Have some patience! You only applied three days ago!

There's no way anyone here will be able to say how long it'll take. This is just as new to us as it is to you. Have you looked on the WA SS website?
Old Jul 13th 2012, 8:57 am
Just Joined

Bushra is an unknown quantity at this point

no i havent as there is no link available to keep track of application...
Old Jul 13th 2012, 8:58 am
Just Joined

day dream is an unknown quantity at this point
Question South Australia State Sponsorship 2 July 2012 response

Did anybody get any response about State Sponsorship from South Australia after 2nd July 2012? What is the usual time for South Australia to response?
Old Jul 13th 2012, 9:12 am

mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bushra
no i havent as there is no link available to keep track of application...
Google is your friend. There may be something in the frequently asked questions, but don't be surprised if there isn't. As I said, this new system is new to everyone.
Old Jul 13th 2012, 10:10 am

Default Re: South Australia State Sponsorship 2 July 2012 response

I've merged these threads as we've had a few along the same lines today & this keeps the forum tidy.

Originally Posted by day dream
Did anybody get any response about State Sponsorship from South Australia after 2nd July 2012? What is the usual time for South Australia to response?
I'll say the same that I did to a previous poster. There's no way anyone's going to be able to say how long it'll take - even the state refuse to say. Bear in mind that this new system is every bit as new to the states as it is to us, so give them a chance to get used to it. If you only applied on the 2nd, that's only eleven days ago. Have some patience!
Old Jul 13th 2012, 4:23 pm
Forum Regular

tevta has a brilliant futuretevta has a brilliant futuretevta has a brilliant futuretevta has a brilliant futuretevta has a brilliant futuretevta has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=Bushra;10169885]Hi,

I have applied for state sponsership in western australia on 10th of July can anybody plz tell me how long it will take to get sponsership in new procedure after 1st July.[/QU

I applied for western australia state sponsorship few months back and got their acceptance within 5 working days. I guess new procedures will not affect their evaluation time. However, it's pertinent to mention that they have indicated on their website the probable time period of their decision which is about 12 weeks.
Old Jul 14th 2012, 7:35 pm
Forum Regular

Default South Australia State Sponsorship Success?

what are the success chances for me in getting south Australia SS i am Analyst Programmer and ACS has given me +ve outcome with Analyst Programmer AZSCO code?Can anybody tells me how long they take to take their decision and how would i know about the outcome? do i need to send only photo copies of my original docs or notarized one?
Old Jul 14th 2012, 11:49 pm

Default Re: South Australia State Sponsorship Success?

what are the success chances for me in getting south Australia SS i am Analyst Programmer and ACS has given me +ve outcome with Analyst Programmer AZSCO code?Can anybody tells me how long they take to take their decision and how would i know about the outcome? do i need to send only photo copies of my original docs or notarized one?
There's no need to create another thread on the same topic as you did two days ago, so I've merged the threads.

No-one will be able to tell you what your chances of success are. How is anyone here meant to know?!
Old Jul 15th 2012, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mrsgreenstar76
I've merged these threads as we've had a few along the same lines today & this keeps the forum tidy.

I'll say the same that I did to a previous poster. There's no way anyone's going to be able to say how long it'll take - even the state refuse to say. Bear in mind that this new system is every bit as new to the states as it is to us, so give them a chance to get used to it. If you only applied on the 2nd, that's only eleven days ago. Have some patience!
All GSM state nomination applicants from 1 July 2012 will need to follow the steps:

Lodge your Expression of Interest (EOI) through DIAC’s SkillSelect system
When lodging your EOI, choose “SA” only and visa subclass 190 or 489

What does it mean because on EOI form i have selected Multiple Visa Type can you tell me what should i select while seeking for SA SS approval.Do i need to select only Visa type 190 and 489 only like it is mentioned on SA website?
Old Jul 15th 2012, 12:12 pm

All GSM state nomination applicants from 1 July 2012 will need to follow the steps:

Lodge your Expression of Interest (EOI) through DIAC’s SkillSelect system
When lodging your EOI, choose “SA” only and visa subclass 190 or 489

What does it mean because on EOI form i have selected Multiple Visa Type can you tell me what should i select while seeking for SA SS approval.Do i need to select only Visa type 190 and 489 only like it is mentioned on SA website?
Select as many visa types as you like. As for state sponsorships, you can select all states for consideration for sponsorship. However, it doesn't show commitment to a particular state, so it might put them off somewhat. I know some states are quite choosy & wouldn't be happy if people try applying to other states too. That being said, I can't tell you what to select. All I can say is that you can select either all states or just SA if you only want to be considered for SA.
Old Jul 17th 2012, 7:01 am
Forum Regular

Default Re: General state sponsorship questions post 1st July 2012

While submitting the South Australia SS there is an option regarding Cash in Had and other assets so what amount is sufficient that needs to be filled there?
Old Jul 17th 2012, 7:32 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: General state sponsorship questions post 1st July 2012

While submitting the South Australia SS there is an option regarding Cash in Had and other assets so what amount is sufficient that needs to be filled there?
The amount you need to put in is the amount you believe you have or will have. No point me telling you to put in $50k if you only have $5k. (numbers plucked out of thin air).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.