GCE Results

Old Sep 15th 2010, 2:41 am
Just Joined

pandemonium is an unknown quantity at this point
Default GCE Results

Hi

I am currently gathering information for lodgement of ENS sponsored VISA Class 856.

The situation is I have no higher education certification (A Level, degree etc...) so, I was wondering if I would have to provide certificates of GCE (O Level) results, or is it just higher education certificates you have to provide??

Thanks
Old Sep 15th 2010, 5:04 am
BE Enthusiast

muditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: GCE Results

I don't know exactly about this. I think, higher education certificate are the things that matter most.

Originally Posted by pandemonium
Hi

I am currently gathering information for lodgement of ENS sponsored VISA Class 856.

The situation is I have no higher education certification (A Level, degree etc...) so, I was wondering if I would have to provide certificates of GCE (O Level) results, or is it just higher education certificates you have to provide??

Thanks
Old Sep 17th 2010, 1:02 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Have you got your skill assessment for ENS? Hard to get without higher education unless you're a tradesman, IT practitioner or senior manager. Or are you applying after 2 years on a 457?
Old Sep 17th 2010, 1:10 am
Just Joined

Smile Re: GCE Results

Hi

I am applying after two years on a 457 and I am in IT!!

Would this make a difference??

cheers
Old Sep 21st 2010, 6:28 am
Just Joined

Just found this on the Govt site

You must also:

have an employer who is willing to sponsor you for permanent residency
demonstrate that you have the appropriate skills, qualifications and/or experience to fill the position

Ive got the appropriate skills and experience so hopefullt that will suffice

Thanks all for your input