Wikiposts

Frontloading meds etc

Old Jun 5th 2006, 4:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

woody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant future
Default Frontloading meds etc

Hi

Just wondered if someone could give me some advise.

I am frontloading my medicals etc and wondered what the process is. How long will the doctor keep hold of the details or what happens to everything until it is requested?

Thanks

Debs
Old Jun 5th 2006, 8:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Frontloading meds etc

Originally Posted by woody1cruiser
Hi

Just wondered if someone could give me some advise.

I am frontloading my medicals etc and wondered what the process is. How long will the doctor keep hold of the details or what happens to everything until it is requested?

Thanks

Debs
Debs, Lacey did this...she went for the medicals and the dr put on the forms her case number. The dr then forwarded it onto oz immediatly and it was put with the rest of her file. Therefore, hers werent requested.

hope this helps debs. If anyone has experienced anything different then please can they let debs know.... cheers
Old Jun 5th 2006, 8:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

woody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
Debs, Lacey did this...she went for the medicals and the dr put on the forms her case number. The dr then forwarded it onto oz immediatly and it was put with the rest of her file. Therefore, hers werent requested.

hope this helps debs. If anyone has experienced anything different then please can they let debs know.... cheers
Thanks Cath. I was wondering what will happen to them for when I apply for PR in a few months. I am going on a 457 but have been told by the employer to get full meds etc done for when we apply later. I know they only have a shelf life for 1 year but was just curious what they do with thm in the meantime.

Thanks

Debs
Old Jun 6th 2006, 12:45 am
We're here and it's fab

Mark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to all
Question Re: Frontloading meds etc

Hi - sorry if this is obvious, but I just want to make sure I do everything right.

I've just printed off the medical forms in order to frontload and notice that the doctor needs to send the forms off to the address on the front of the form. Can I assume that I should write on the Adelaide address where the Visa was sent? I've seen a few threads where sydney is mentioned??

Is there any other info I need to provide the doctor in order to assist DIMA match up the medicals with my Visa?

Ali X
Old Jun 6th 2006, 1:21 am
Perth......at last!

sponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Frontloading meds etc

Originally Posted by Mark & Ali
Hi - sorry if this is obvious, but I just want to make sure I do everything right.

I've just printed off the medical forms in order to frontload and notice that the doctor needs to send the forms off to the address on the front of the form. Can I assume that I should write on the Adelaide address where the Visa was sent? I've seen a few threads where sydney is mentioned??

Is there any other info I need to provide the doctor in order to assist DIMA match up the medicals with my Visa?

Ali X

Hi Ali

We are due to have our med too. Our agent said we have to put the acknowledgement file reference on the forms and also the date we lodged the visa application.
You probably know that you need passport pics too?
Also check what sort of post the medical reports will be sent,ie courier or international recorded delivery.
We have been advised that the latter cannot be traced once it leaves the UK, but with courier it can.
Of course the courier will cost more....but I think for our peace of mind...it is better.

Hope this little info helps

sponge
Old Jun 6th 2006, 2:00 am
We're here and it's fab

Mark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sponge
Hi Ali

We are due to have our med too. Our agent said we have to put the acknowledgement file reference on the forms and also the date we lodged the visa application.
Also check what sort of post the medical reports will be sent,ie courier or international recorded delivery.
We have been advised that the latter cannot be traced once it leaves the UK, but with courier it can.
Of course the courier will cost more....but I think for our peace of mind...it is better.

sponge
Many thanks Sponge. Really helpful.

Hate my passport photos! If these don't stop me from getting a Visa nothing will!!!
Old Jun 6th 2006, 2:09 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sponge
Hi Ali

sponge

Actually international signed for delivery CAN be tracked by filling in an online request form on the Auspost website (we eventually found this out regarding our visa application.

Lou
xx
Old Jun 6th 2006, 2:15 am
We're here and it's fab

Originally Posted by charles.edington
Actually international signed for delivery CAN be tracked by filling in an online request form on the Auspost website (we eventually found this out regarding our visa application.

Lou
xx

Hi Lou

Thanks for that, I'll definitely check this out. Regularly use International Signed For.

How are things progressing with you? Although I've had an email confirming receipt of Visa still haven't received confirmation through the post. Not too worried though as long as I have a copy of the email and receipt!

Ali X
Old Jun 6th 2006, 2:57 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mark & Ali
Hi Lou

Thanks for that, I'll definitely check this out. Regularly use International Signed For.

How are things progressing with you? Although I've had an email confirming receipt of Visa still haven't received confirmation through the post. Not too worried though as long as I have a copy of the email and receipt!

Ali X

Hi Ali

I think the email is all we get Ali - our agent didn't suggest that we can expect anything else.

It's great the auspost thing. I was fretting like mad about our application until we discovered it.

As for us we're just waiting.......

Lou
xx
Old Jun 6th 2006, 3:16 am
shoot from the hip,baby

onepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Ali

I think the email is all we get Ali - our agent didn't suggest that we can expect anything else.

It's great the auspost thing. I was fretting like mad about our application until we discovered it.

Lou
xx
Can I ask for those who are frontloading meds etc, did you just put the receipt number/acknowledgement number on the meds form and have them sent to Sydney as you probobly wont have a case number yet if your frontloading??

*pearly*

Last edited by onepearlyb; Jun 6th 2006 at 3:19 am.
Old Jun 6th 2006, 3:17 am
Look at moi!!!

Originally Posted by onepearlyb
Can I ask for those who are frontloading meds etc, did you just put the receipt number on the meds form as you probobly wont have a case number yet??

*pearly*

You get your case number when you get your acknowledgement email.

Lou
xx
Old Jun 6th 2006, 3:25 am
shoot from the hip,baby

onepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond repute

You get your case number when you get your acknowledgement email.

Lou
xx
Thanks Lou!!!

Wow - I didn't think you got a case number that quick. Is the acknowledgement letter normally sent out 2-4 weeks after posting application off??

*pearly*
Old Jun 6th 2006, 3:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Lou!!!

Wow - I didn't think you got a case number that quick. Is the acknowledgement letter normally sent out 2-4 weeks after posting application off??

*pearly*

It takes about that long, yes. Your number will look something like CLF2006/xxxxx
Old Jun 6th 2006, 4:11 am
Look at moi!!!

Thanks Lou!!!

*pearly*

It's the Case Officer that takes an age to get allocated

Lou
xx
Old Jun 6th 2006, 4:16 am
Perth......at last!

sponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Ali

Lou
xx

Hi Lou
Just wondered, when you got your email acknowledging receipt of the visa,was that from the agent and didn't you also get the letter of acknowledgement from DIMA too?

sponge

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.