Front Loading

Old Jul 25th 2005, 9:58 pm
Just Joined

bigkev is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Front Loading

Am I right in thinking that when applying for a spouse visa and sending documents to London (cause I am still in the UK) that I can have my medical conducted and sent anytime separate from my application forms and they will get put together in London.
Old Jul 26th 2005, 1:31 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Default Re: Front Loading

Originally Posted by bigkev
Am I right in thinking that when applying for a spouse visa and sending documents to London (cause I am still in the UK) that I can have my medical conducted and sent anytime separate from my application forms and they will get put together in London.

Yep, thats right. Just include a covering letter with your submission explaining that the medicals are on their way/ already there. If you submit your documents first you will get a case number and this can be added on to the medicals for extra-ease also.
Old Jul 26th 2005, 8:54 am
Zan
Forum Regular

Zan will become famous soon enoughZan will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Front Loading

Originally Posted by bigkev
Replied to your PM. As I said, just download the forms, and the doctor will send them to AHC London, and detail on your application where and when they were done.
Zan