Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Forms for medical done BEFORE an on-line application?

Wikiposts

Forms for medical done BEFORE an on-line application?

Old Dec 19th 2007, 11:06 pm
Forum Regular

vlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the rough
Default Forms for medical done BEFORE an on-line application?

My husband needs to take his 15 year old NON-migrating child for a medical abroad before we can lodge for an on-line application which will only be possible January 2008. We have no other option to do it like this due to logistics of the child being in another country, an uncooperative exwife and my husband who needs to go now for business reasons as well. Does he still use form 26 and 160? Can he request the doctor to hand him the medicals to send it off with our medicals in January? I am aware of the 12 month validity etc.
Old Dec 19th 2007, 11:23 pm
Whey hey got my Visa

allankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to all
Default Re: Forms for medical done BEFORE an on-line application?

Originally Posted by vlooi
My husband needs to take his 15 year old NON-migrating child for a medical abroad before we can lodge for an on-line application which will only be possible January 2008. We have no other option to do it like this due to logistics of the child being in another country, an uncooperative exwife and my husband who needs to go now for business reasons as well. Does he still use form 26 and 160? Can he request the doctor to hand him the medicals to send it off with our medicals in January? I am aware of the 12 month validity etc.
Unlikely that the Dr will let you take the medicals, probably best to ask them to hold onto them until you have applied, then the Dr can add your TRN number to the front page of the medicals in the office use only box (you get this straight away with online visa app) and then he can send it off.

Good luck with your application

Allan