Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Forms 80 and 1221 - completed by???all applicants?

Forms 80 and 1221 - completed by???all applicants?

Old Apr 4th 2009, 12:19 am
Forum Regular

clemon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Forms 80 and 1221 - completed by???all applicants?

I wanted to get a head start on the extra forms on our visa application - just in case I get a CO in the next few months.

Does just the main applicant need to complete forms 80 and 1221 or is it all people over the age of 18 years listed in the visa application? I need to know if my spouse needs to complete as well.

Thanks
Old Apr 4th 2009, 3:10 am
His Excellency

fifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud of
Default Re: Forms 80 and 1221 - completed by???all applicants?

Originally Posted by clemon
I wanted to get a head start on the extra forms on our visa application - just in case I get a CO in the next few months.

Does just the main applicant need to complete forms 80 and 1221 or is it all people over the age of 18 years listed in the visa application? I need to know if my spouse needs to complete as well.

Thanks
I think 1221 is just the online version of form 80 and online applicants only need to submit one those two. Form 80 is required for paper based applicants..

Thats what I think based on my experience.. My CO didn't ask me for form 80 probably because I'd already uploaded 1221

luck wit that
Old Apr 4th 2009, 3:22 am
Forum Regular

deepshuk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by clemon

Thanks
Yes if your spouse is over 18 thy also need to fill in the form, also any other applicants in your application over 18 yrs. Each needs to send fill separetely...
Old Apr 4th 2009, 5:05 am
Banned

Altavista is an unknown quantity at this point

Form 80 and From 1221 has to be completed by all applicants (including your wife, kids etc) who are over 18 years of age.

There is no connection between From 80 and Form 1221 as someone said.

Last edited by Altavista; Apr 4th 2009 at 5:07 am.
Old Apr 4th 2009, 6:19 am
BE Enthusiast

live2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nice

Yes you need to fill both forms as mention in the DIAC website.
Old Apr 4th 2009, 1:52 pm
Forum Regular

clemon is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you very much - we will get working on the forms and they will be the last items to upload (besides our PCC and Medical requirements).

Thanks again!
Old Apr 4th 2009, 4:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Safaet will become famous soon enoughSafaet will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Altavista
Form 80 and From 1221 has to be completed by all applicants (including your wife, kids etc) who are over 18 years of age.

There is no connection between From 80 and Form 1221 as someone said.
Mates!
Please have a look at the post:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...2&postcount=18
All my docs are showing met and the CO did not yet asks for the form 80 or 1221.
So, what's the conclusion?
Old Apr 5th 2009, 2:39 pm
Forum Regular

deepshuk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Safaet
Mates!
Please have a look at the post:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...2&postcount=18
All my docs are showing met and the CO did not yet asks for the form 80 or 1221.
So, what's the conclusion?
My CO asked me to fill Form 1221 but not form 80, I think they are one and the same forms, almost similar in structure.
Old Apr 5th 2009, 2:47 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

I'm an online 175 applicant, do I have to fill in this form 1221? What exactly is it?!
Old Apr 5th 2009, 3:09 pm
Banned

Altavista is an unknown quantity at this point

These Forms are optional. In some cases CO ask for it and in some cases don't ask.

But it is better to front load both forms to save time.
Old Apr 5th 2009, 3:20 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

These Forms are optional. In some cases CO ask for it and in some cases don't ask.

Yes but what exactly are they!?
Old Apr 5th 2009, 3:37 pm
Forum Regular

bahaa.mourad is an unknown quantity at this point

Right ,i agree.
it may save time to upload them
Old Apr 6th 2009, 4:07 am
BE Enthusiast

man_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
Yes but what exactly are they!?
Jen the form 80 is information required for 'Personal Particulars for Character assessment'
and Form 1221 is 'Additional Personal Particulars information'

Both forms are pretty self explanatory.

They are used to supplement your main application information.

Form 80 and 1221 ask some similar questions and some questions are completely different.
Old Apr 6th 2009, 6:55 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by man_called_Horse
Jen the form 80 is information required for 'Personal Particulars for Character assessment'
and Form 1221 is 'Additional Personal Particulars information'

Both forms are pretty self explanatory.

They are used to supplement your main application information.

Form 80 and 1221 ask some similar questions and some questions are completely different.
So should they be something I get filled in now and attach to my application?
Old Apr 6th 2009, 6:58 am
Forum Regular

indoirish is an unknown quantity at this point

My case officer never asked me any of those forms. Well.. he never contacted me either.. I had form 80 ready to upload, and when I checked my online status, I was granted the visa. So the conclusion..its not mandatory to upload them...
I uploaded my salary slips, taxpayment documents and details of professional memberships and chartership details. I guess if you provide more details like that, the CO wont spent much time for job verification.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.