Forms 26 and 160

Old Sep 7th 2002, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

dazzx6r is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Forms 26 and 160

We have got medicals booked in for Wednesday of this week but i have jumped the gun and have not got the forms 26/160 needed .

Can any one tell me if the medical centre will have these forms there.Or do i have to cancel the medicals and request them by post .

I will phone the medical centre Monday morning to find this out but i was just wondering if any one out there knows

Many thanks daz
Old Sep 7th 2002, 11:09 pm
Spinach88

Default Re: Forms 26 and 160

Hi.

you must have forms 26 and 160 when you arrive for your medical. Normally, anyone
attending a medical has these already as they are sent by the oz authorities when
they ask you to attend a medical.

spinach/

"dazzx6r" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > We have got medicals booked in for Wednesday of this week but i have jumped the gun
    > and have not got the forms 26/160 needed .
    > Can any one tell me if the medical centre will have these forms there.Or do i have
    > to cancel the medicals and request them by post .
    > I will phone the medical centre Monday morning to find this out but i was just
    > wondering if any one out there knows
    > Many thanks daz
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Sep 7th 2002, 11:40 pm
Forum Regular

mozz48 is an unknown quantity at this point

You may be able to obtain those medical forms by Wednesday Depending on where you are Are you accessible to a Dima office ??????? They can get them to you pretty quickly You may have to move to get them there It really is a necessity that you have them
Regards Gerard
Old Sep 8th 2002, 1:08 am
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute

Or contact a friendly migration agent who might be able to send them to you ....

Originally posted by mozz48:
You may be able to obtain those medical forms by Wednesday Depending on where you are Are you accessible to a Dima office ??????? They can get them to you pretty quickly You may have to move to get them there It really is a necessity that you have them
Regards Gerard
Old Sep 8th 2002, 10:39 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Alan Collett:
Or contact a friendly migration agent who might be able to send them to you ....
Sorry Alan I should have thought of that
Regards Gerard
Old Sep 10th 2002, 9:01 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Alan Collett:
Alan,

Thank you so much, we received the forms this morning from your collegue in the uk.

Once again thank you, without these forms we'd be cancelling tomorrows medicals.

Sincere Regards
Darren, Julie & Charlotte
Old Sep 10th 2002, 11:40 am
Forum Regular

[

Alan,

Thank you so much, we received the forms this morning from your collegue in the uk.

Once again thank you, without these forms we'd be cancelling tomorrows medicals.

Hi/ It is pleasing to see how this forum can work at times Here we had a family who were in desperate need of help and through people who are willing to share ideas and information , they have been saved from a lot of frustration Good luckguys Hope everthing goes well for you
Regards Gerard
Old Sep 10th 2002, 12:37 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by mozz48:
[

Alan,

Hi/ It is pleasing to see how this forum can work at times Here we had a family who were in desperate need of help and through people who are willing to share ideas and information , they have been saved from a lot of frustration Good luckguys Hope everthing goes well for you
Regards Gerard
Gerard,
Thanks for your good wishes.

Regards
Darren, Julie & Charlotte x