Wikiposts

Format of the application

Old Aug 2nd 2002, 9:13 pm
pap
Forum Regular

pap is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Format of the application

this might sound terribly stupid ..but I need some help !

I have collected all my documents ..police check, medicals, transcripts, etc etc etc.

So many pieces of A4 certified paper !!

Did you guys bind your documents(like say spiral binding or something) or just put it in a folder or file it ????

Its all such a mess...can someone suggest the most neat and tidy way to do up the application.

Its moments like this when you think you're better off going thro' a migration agent :-)

cheers
pap
Old Aug 2nd 2002, 11:24 pm
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Format of the application

Originally posted by pap
Did you guys bind your documents(like say spiral binding or something) or just put it in a folder or file it ????

Its all such a mess...can someone suggest the most neat and tidy way to do up the application.
I used a 3/4 inch clip and clipped everything together. Wrote a covering letter detailing the order of my documents, as some documents appear once but are referred to in more than one section.

I stapled the printed Form 47SK so that the form appears as one document instead of multiple sheets of paper.

No folder, no file, just a clip for me

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Peter
Old Aug 2nd 2002, 11:47 pm
Forum Regular

wannabee sheila is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Format of the application

Same here, the good old fashioned paperclip did the trick. I seem to remember reading that they don't want files or folders etc.