Form 80 HELP!!!!

Old Feb 26th 2011, 1:41 pm
Just Joined

signerjack is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Form 80 HELP!!!!

My husband and I are filling in our Form 80. We must be thick because we can not understand who is to fill this in.

Do we print off two copies and each fill one in or do we just fill it in with him as the primary applicant and fill in the little bits it asks about the spouse, about me?

Can anyone put us right please.

Thanks
Old Feb 26th 2011, 3:43 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Form 80 HELP!!!!

Originally Posted by signerjack
My husband and I are filling in our Form 80. We must be thick because we can not understand who is to fill this in.

Do we print off two copies and each fill one in or do we just fill it in with him as the primary applicant and fill in the little bits it asks about the spouse, about me?

Can anyone put us right please.

Thanks
You have to fill in one each.
Old Feb 26th 2011, 3:55 pm
Just Joined

Thank you Pollyanna. This is really bad news. The form is a nightmare. How are you supposed to remember every job and holiday you have had!!!!!
Old Feb 26th 2011, 6:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

kimandken will become famous soon enoughkimandken will become famous soon enough

Thank you Pollyanna. This is really bad news. The form is a nightmare. How are you supposed to remember every job and holiday you have had!!!!!
I couldnt remember either. I put approx for the dates. I had loads of jobs and couldnt remember, so i just wrote down the ones i could remember, again writing approx.
Old Feb 26th 2011, 9:07 pm
Just Joined

Gold_Coast is just really niceGold_Coast is just really niceGold_Coast is just really niceGold_Coast is just really niceGold_Coast is just really niceGold_Coast is just really niceGold_Coast is just really niceGold_Coast is just really niceGold_Coast is just really nice

If it helps when we had to fill in form 80, I went through my passport and old passport and looked at the stamps from when I travelled - they are stamped with dates so that helped
Old Feb 26th 2011, 9:43 pm
Just Joined

Yes. We have sat for hours filling it in in rough and in pencil, then writing it out in "best". We looked through our passports, but that doesn't tell you where you have been in Europe. So after writing in what we got from the passports, we said "see Q37" - where you put extra stuff. then on that page we explained we had had many European holidays, listed the countries but said we couldn't remember dates as passports don't get stamped in Europe.

Can anyone tell me if that will be OK. we have another couple of weeks before we send it off, so we could change it if necessary.

Thanks.
Old Feb 26th 2011, 9:47 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Yes. We have sat for hours filling it in in rough and in pencil, then writing it out in "best". We looked through our passports, but that doesn't tell you where you have been in Europe. So after writing in what we got from the passports, we said "see Q37" - where you put extra stuff. then on that page we explained we had had many European holidays, listed the countries but said we couldn't remember dates as passports don't get stamped in Europe.

Can anyone tell me if that will be OK. we have another couple of weeks before we send it off, so we could change it if necessary.

Thanks.
Thats fine They will be happy if its the best you can remember
Old Feb 26th 2011, 10:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

I should think many people could remember every job that have had.

Agree the holidays is a bit harder, we went through our passport for dates of non European ones and for European ones where there is no stamp of course we just put down a couple of remembered ones but did not worry about it too much really.