Wikiposts

form 80 and form 1221

Old Apr 29th 2012, 11:21 pm
Forum Regular

Lusie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: form 80 and form 1221

Originally Posted by Pollyana
- Case Officers do not have time to email you and say "Hi, I'm your case officer"- they prefer to spend their time processing applications.
- Your status online may never change, many visas are granted while their status still says "Documents required"
- If they want any more documents they will email you.
Hi, I need to ask, is it a good idea to post a self defined checklist of the complete that you deem necessary. My point is that, by doing this may be CO is informed that you have uploaded all the necessary doc and the application can be processed further? should i upload this or the CO will himself be doing it already ? as its been 15 days and no intimation from him?
Old Apr 29th 2012, 11:23 pm

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lusie
Hi, I need to ask, is it a good idea to post a self defined checklist of the complete that you deem necessary. My point is that, by doing this may be CO is informed that you have uploaded all the necessary doc and the application can be processed further? should i upload this or the CO will himself be doing it already ? as its been 15 days and no intimation from him?
The CO will know what you've uploaded. If he/she wants anything extra, they will ask. Fifteen days isn't very long. Have patience!
Old Apr 30th 2012, 2:07 am
Just Joined

nedian65 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
CO is also asked to fill 1221 form. Although i have already provide all the details & documents when submitted the application. Does it indicates any negative impact on application??

Another Question:
CO asked to provide the English proficiency proof for my spouse. Does it indicates that the case processing fast & towards right direction?
Old Apr 30th 2012, 2:14 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nedian65
Hi,
CO is also asked to fill 1221 form. Although i have already provide all the details & documents when submitted the application. Does it indicates any negative impact on application??

Another Question:
CO asked to provide the English proficiency proof for my spouse. Does it indicates that the case processing fast & towards right direction?
I'm not sure what you mean by "does it indicates (sic) any negative impact on application?". Your CO just wants more information. Plenty of people have to fill it in.

Your second question - no idea. There's no way anyone here is going to be able to tell you if it'll affect the speed of processing (although I really can't see how it could). It'll take as long as it takes.
Old Apr 30th 2012, 7:09 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,
It indicates your CO wants the form filled in, probably so they can see if any of your details have changed.
Another Question:
It indicates your CO wants you to provide English proficiency proof for your spouse. Nothing more, nothing less.
Old Apr 30th 2012, 1:21 pm
Forum Regular

Hi,

Another Question:
I know that every ones case is different, but i want to know, after how many days did you get your email from CO after the lodging the application?
Old Apr 30th 2012, 5:11 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

I know that every ones case is different, but i want to know, after how many days did you get your email from CO after the lodging the application?
Old Apr 30th 2012, 5:38 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Dorothy
visa type was 176? or 475?
Old Apr 30th 2012, 6:25 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

visa type was 176? or 475?
Old Apr 30th 2012, 6:33 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't, I received the visa back in the post six days later. It was seven years ago and was a Spouse Visa.

Other people's time lines are totally, completely irrelevant to anyone elses. We don't encourage, in fact we positively discourage discussion of them.
Old May 2nd 2012, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I didn't, I received the visa back in the post six days later. It was seven years ago and was a Spouse Visa.

Other people's time lines are totally, completely irrelevant to anyone elses. We don't encourage, in fact we positively discourage discussion of them.

CO is driving me impatient, don't know, the whole world seems to be on the full stop. don't know, if hey have started doing post mortem on my application..

Old May 2nd 2012, 9:29 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

CO is driving me impatient, don't know, the whole world seems to be on the full stop. don't know, if hey have started doing post mortem on my application..

You'll go mad if you think about it. Once it's in the hands of DIAC you seriously have to put it on the back burner and continue with your life as normal. I know it's hard but worrying about it day after day only hurts you and it will 'appear' to take way longer.
Old May 2nd 2012, 9:36 pm
Forum Regular

The best thing of this forum is that you know that you will get the same answer, but it pain relaxing sometimes, you get to see ppl, who also felt the way you feel.

Thanks moneypenny20 for your words.... in the Hands of God then
Old May 3rd 2012, 4:01 pm
Forum Regular

The best thing of this forum is that you know that you will get the same answer, but it pain relaxing sometimes, you get to see ppl, who also felt the way you feel.

Thanks moneypenny20 for your words.... in the Hands of God then
Hi All,

A friends of mine asking about it.... anybody who knows can comment..
Can anybody confirm me that for Skilled – Regional Sponsored (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 475) for South Australia the points granted are 10 or 5.

i know it is 10, just want to have a second word on it. thanks in advance.
Old May 16th 2012, 12:03 am
Forum Regular

Hi All,

I need to ask, as per your experience can anybody tell me, that do all ppl's meds are sent for verification or just randomly they select a person from the lot...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.