Wikiposts

Form 40SP Part K

Old Mar 8th 2004, 6:39 pm
Just Joined

Smiley is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Form 40SP Part K

Im a bit unsure about Form 40SP Part K-Sponsorship undertaking, do i just sign at the end of that or do i need to write a statement saying how i intend to provide adequate accomodation etc. for my fiance once he arrives in aus?
Thanks in advance
Old Mar 8th 2004, 6:49 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Form 40SP Part K

Originally posted by Smiley
Im a bit unsure about Form 40SP Part K-Sponsorship undertaking, do i just sign at the end of that or do i need to write a statement saying how i intend to provide adequate accomodation etc. for my fiance once he arrives in aus?
Thanks in advance
We put that we would be living with the Mother in Law on arrival. If you are unsure of your intended address just put in the rough description of where you intend to live.

The rest is mainly for applications from non English speaking persons who are likely to struggle to obtain employment. London AHC seems to rarely ask for an assurance of support.
Old Mar 8th 2004, 6:59 pm
Just Joined

Smiley is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for that bondipom. I am the aussie sponsering my fiance and im in aus living in the home that my fiance will be living in when he gets to australia so i guess i can just sign at the end and not write a statement explaining how i will provide adequate accomodation etc??
Originally posted by bondipom
We put that we would be living with the Mother in Law on arrival. If you are unsure of your intended address just put in the rough description of where you intend to live.

The rest is mainly for applications from non English speaking persons who are likely to struggle to obtain employment. London AHC seems to rarely ask for an assurance of support.
Old Mar 8th 2004, 7:12 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Smiley
Thanks for that bondipom. I am the aussie sponsering my fiance and im in aus living in the home that my fiance will be living in when he gets to australia so i guess i can just sign at the end and not write a statement explaining how i will provide adequate accomodation etc??
You've got the idea. DIMIA mainly want to see that you will be living together when you get here.

Good luck
Old Mar 8th 2004, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

jodie is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there

we both live here in Ireland and I completed 40SP (im the sponsor) describing my home residence in Australia even though I don't live there at the moment. I then typed up a separate statement explaining and describing the accommodation I would be providing and paper-clipped this to Form 40SP.

Originally posted by bondipom
You've got the idea. DIMIA mainly want to see that you will be living together when you get here.

Good luck