For form 1054 RSMS Visa

Old Aug 19th 2010, 12:50 pm
Just Joined

gkaswala is an unknown quantity at this point
Default For form 1054 RSMS Visa

hey Sir /Madam
Application of Employer Nomination under the Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme, Form 1054. In this Form, My employer have a query of Question No 26, which is stand for “ Did u locate the nominee through skill Matching? ANSWER is YES, there ASCO CODE: 2114-21 and ANZCO code: 234111 but we could not get answer of next information, Skill Matching ID number??

Can you able to solve this uncertainty and provide me right information please, I am located this position at Broome west of Kimberly region Western Australia and Employment Position Farm Manage in Agriculture industry.
Thanking you

yours Sincerly
Ghanshyam
Old Aug 19th 2010, 1:03 pm
Forum Regular

dsugums is a jewel in the roughdsugums is a jewel in the roughdsugums is a jewel in the roughdsugums is a jewel in the roughdsugums is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: For form 1054 RSMS Visa

You need to be registered with the Skills Matching database to have this number. Otherwise, you leave it blank. Better still, get migration agent to clarify.

I applied for RSMS as well, my employer only add in the anzco code.
Old Aug 22nd 2010, 6:19 am
Just Joined

Thanks you very much for yr assistance, i m still wondering about what from number for RSMS Visa to forword at skill processing center Adelaide. becase i got form no 1266 but it is not sutable for my condition of visa

In addition to that,if u do not mine can u guide me , what r the document my employer need to forword my file for NOMINATION stage please

thanks u
cheers
Ghanshyam
Old Aug 22nd 2010, 11:22 am
Forum Regular

dsugums is a jewel in the roughdsugums is a jewel in the roughdsugums is a jewel in the roughdsugums is a jewel in the roughdsugums is a jewel in the rough

The info needed is here. Just follow the instruction. First need to get the nomination approved at regional level, then at Federal level. After getting the nomination approved, you can submit your application.

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/skilled-workers/rsms/
Old Aug 26th 2010, 6:06 am
Just Joined

sravs.j is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi ,

Even my employer is in process of applying nomination under RSMS for computing professionals ,
Do you have any idea of maximum how much time it might take for nomintaion to be accepted and for visa grant,
First i thought to apply nomination and Visa same time,
But got clarrified from immigration people that if noimination gets cancelled then my visa fee wont be refunded,
so iam waiting for my nomination to get accepted before applying visa,
Please let me know maximum time frame

Regards
Old Aug 26th 2010, 6:11 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sravs.j
Hi ,

Even my employer is in process of applying nomination under RSMS for computing professionals ,
Do you have any idea of maximum how much time it might take for nomintaion to be accepted and for visa grant,
First i thought to apply nomination and Visa same time,
But got clarrified from immigration people that if noimination gets cancelled then my visa fee wont be refunded,
so iam waiting for my nomination to get accepted before applying visa,
Please let me know maximum time frame

Regards
No-one can accurately predict a timeline for any visa. Each application is different and will require different amounts of processing, and it is impossible to say at any point in the process how long an applicant will have to wait.
Old Aug 26th 2010, 10:52 pm
Just Joined

hi, sravs.j
with regards to after nomination process it will takes minimun 3 to 7 months processing time. but if u did skill registation and if u have skill matching ID i could be faster than normal standard process.
However, can u send me information of list of paper need to send for nomination after regional certification please with detail of form.

thanking you

Yous faithfully
Old Aug 27th 2010, 2:44 am
Just Joined

oh ok
Old Sep 18th 2010, 11:13 pm
Just Joined

Employer applied for nomination on sep 7th got approval letter on sep 14th ,
will be launching pr next coming week dont know how much time
Old Sep 19th 2010, 3:14 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: For nomination from centre of execellance

Hey, I am affreaid to asking u, Is it all paper mention on RSMS document check list are must be necessary because i have a problem of my employer to give them his income statement and bank statement.please can u guide me and reply me about direct line contact number for centre of execellance please

thank you very much for yr mail.
wish u all the best for yr application
Ghanshyam
Old Sep 19th 2010, 11:58 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: For nomination from centre of execellance

Originally Posted by gkaswala
Hey, I am affreaid to asking u, Is it all paper mention on RSMS document check list are must be necessary because i have a problem of my employer to give them his income statement and bank statement.please can u guide me and reply me about direct line contact number for centre of execellance please

thank you very much for yr mail.
wish u all the best for yr application
Ghanshyam
If your employer wants to sponsor you he must provide income statements to DIAC to show his business' financial situation. All documents on the checklist are necessary and his nomination/sponsorship will not be approved without them.
Old Sep 20th 2010, 1:08 am
BE Enthusiast

olauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud of

No wonder why a lot of people would go for ENS i/o RSMS. Less paperwork and not as stringent although duration for ENS would be for 3 yrs.