Wikiposts

form 1023 confussion?

Old Jun 20th 2011, 11:28 pm
Just Joined

holly45 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default form 1023 confussion?

Hi everybody,

Was wondering if somebody could help me with a question about form 1023?

I have visited oz twice before and didnt declare a driving ban because I didnt know it was classed as a criminal conviction.

Since then I have found out through my police check it is,and I declared it on a recent visa application which was granted.

So do I need to fill out form 1023 to inform them that I didnt declare it on previous vists even though I have now declared it and had my visa granted?

Hope this makes sense any help would be great!

Thanks guys
Old Jun 21st 2011, 12:37 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: form 1023 confussion?

If you declared it prior to being granted your visa then forget about it. They know.
Old Jun 21st 2011, 1:08 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
If you declared it prior to being granted your visa then forget about it. They know.
I declared my the conviction on the visa application and also sent a police check certificate and told them of previous visits to oz ,dates,visa numbers etc..

But I didnt inform them about not declaring the conviction on previous visits as there was no question about it?

Probally just being over cautious but these visas are so complicated dont want to muck it up now its been granted!
Old Jun 21st 2011, 1:12 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by holly45
I declared my the conviction on the visa application and also sent a police check certificate and told them of previous visits to oz ,dates,visa numbers etc..

But I didnt inform them about not declaring the conviction on previous visits as there was no question about it?

Probally just being over cautious but these visas are so complicated dont want to muck it up now its been granted!
They're not daft, they'd have worked out you didn't declare it before but you did for the important application and they're not worried so forget it and look forward to your new life.
Old Jun 21st 2011, 1:21 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
They're not daft, they'd have worked out you didn't declare it before but you did for the important application and they're not worried so forget it and look forward to your new life.
Thats what I thought just getting last minute nerves i guess!
Thanks for taking the time to reply.