Wikiposts

First time here

Old Nov 4th 2004, 2:27 am
Forum Regular

AlexAU is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool First time here

Well this is my icebreak here...just joined...

We apllied 31 December 2003...so far just an email response after inquiry saying that visa will be assessed in November, so will see....

Regards to all
Old Nov 4th 2004, 2:30 am
BE Enthusiast

xxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enoughxxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enough
Default Re: First time here

Originally Posted by AlexAU

We apllied 31 December 2003...so far just an email response after inquiry saying that visa will be assessed in November, so will see....

Regards to all
Hi Alex welcome to the site
Which visa are you applying for and where are you thinking of going. Were hoping to go stni to south australia. just passed our TRA so were at the begining stages of the main visa process.
Good luck

Debs xxx
Old Nov 4th 2004, 2:37 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Regards to all

Hi Alex,
Welcome to the forum!!

Donna.
Old Nov 4th 2004, 2:38 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Regards to all
Welcome Alex,

Good luck with the visa

Matt
Old Nov 4th 2004, 2:53 am
Just Joined

c.harbinson is an unknown quantity at this point

Regards to all
Well this is also my first time. I applied on 31 June 2004 - pre July bunch

carl
Old Nov 4th 2004, 3:00 am
Forum Regular

AlexAU is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: First time here

Originally Posted by xxdebsonlinexx
Hi Alex welcome to the site
Which visa are you applying for and where are you thinking of going. Were hoping to go stni to south australia. just passed our TRA so were at the begining stages of the main visa process.
Good luck

Debs xxx

Well, we are planning to go for Brisbane, wife has some relatives there...hope we'll get there soon

Rgds
Old Nov 4th 2004, 3:01 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by c.harbinson

carl

Hello & Welcome to you too Carl !!!

Donna.
Old Nov 4th 2004, 3:05 am
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: First time here

Regards to all
Hi there .... Im new to this too> Been made to feel very welcome and can feel the addiction rising in me (have been a lurker for a while).

Myself, other half and two boys 8 & 6 years are hoping to go to perth on PR visa. RPL nearly done so right at start.

Good luck !

Sel x
Old Nov 4th 2004, 3:14 am
BE Enthusiast

xxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enoughxxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enough

carl

Hi there Carl welcome to the site (madhouse)

Debs xxx
Old Nov 4th 2004, 9:14 am
BE Enthusiast

dottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud of

Hi to all new people We've got state nom to Vic. TRA pending - we were told the decision should be made this week, I'm phoning tomorrow morning - so loads of good luck karma needed!
Old Nov 4th 2004, 9:16 am
BE Enthusiast

marysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nice
Talking Re: First time here

Originally Posted by dottyspots
Hi to all new people We've got state nom to Vic. TRA pending - we were told the decision should be made this week, I'm phoning tomorrow morning - so loads of good luck karma needed!
Welcome all newbies
I too still feel like a new comer but the posts soon add up if youre addicted and it is addictive
The forum is great questions answered
problems solved
virtual shoulders to cry on when the going gets tough

good luck love all sidey family
Old Nov 4th 2004, 10:17 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

carl

Carl, if you are interested there is a Hertford meet on 12th November. Keep an eye out on the lifestyle forum.

If interested, let arnie2oz know.