Wikiposts

First Ever Post....

Old Nov 27th 2007, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

Popsicals will become famous soon enoughPopsicals will become famous soon enough
Default First Ever Post....

Hi

This is my first post on the forum so please be gentle!!! Lol I have learnt alot from your discussions over the past weeks, but obviously not enough as I have a question if anyone can/is willing to help

My husband has applied for his TRA (expecting result any day as had letter of confirmation of receipt approx 3 weeks ago!) and we are hoping to emmigrate with a visa skilled independent subclass 175. We have completed all the visa application and have all our documentation together (verified by a solicitor) waiting to go should the TRA be successful. I was wondering if anyone knows of an agent that checks visa applications are complete and no mistakes made/all docs present - a check and send service??? I have read posts where people talk of this, but no names of who does it??? We would like to pay for this service if it is available, as it would offer us a little peace of mind, but not sure if it is. Or is it better for us to get an agent now to do all the liaison, etc. We are in the North West region.

Thanks

Popsicals xxx
Old Nov 27th 2007, 10:20 am
is hoping for the best

Location: dont know when now, but birmingham to perth soon :-(
english-rose has a brilliant futureenglish-rose has a brilliant futureenglish-rose has a brilliant futureenglish-rose has a brilliant futureenglish-rose has a brilliant futureenglish-rose has a brilliant futureenglish-rose has a brilliant future
Default Re: First Ever Post....

hello, welcome to BE.

i cant help with ur question, but they are all very nice on here and also VERY helpful, some one will be along soon to help im sure.

rosie
Old Nov 27th 2007, 10:27 am
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

Welcome to BE

There are a few agents who post on here, George, Tony and Alan are 3 that come to mind, do a search for agents and they should come up, they may of posted in the thread themselves. We used visa bureau but if you do a search on Google there are loads to choose from.

hope this helps

minibelle
Old Nov 27th 2007, 9:25 pm
Forum Regular

Popsicals will become famous soon enoughPopsicals will become famous soon enough

Thanks for your responses. I will do a search for the agents. I am sat here waitin for the posty now - hoping for good news re the TRA . God, this is stressful!!! Lol.

P xxx
Old Nov 27th 2007, 9:52 pm
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Popsicals
Thanks for your responses. I will do a search for the agents. I am sat here waitin for the posty now - hoping for good news re the TRA . God, this is stressful!!! Lol.

P xxx
Hello I would highly recommend Tony he goes under the name welshtony
Are you applying on line ive heard its much quicker

good luck Niamh
Old Nov 27th 2007, 11:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Hi and welcome to BE sorry cant help with your qs just wanted to say good luck and yes it is a really stressfull process

Suexx
Old Nov 27th 2007, 11:35 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

This is my first post on the forum so please be gentle!!! Lol I have learnt alot from your discussions over the past weeks, but obviously not enough as I have a question if anyone can/is willing to help

My husband has applied for his TRA (expecting result any day as had letter of confirmation of receipt approx 3 weeks ago!) and we are hoping to emmigrate with a visa skilled independent subclass 175. We have completed all the visa application and have all our documentation together (verified by a solicitor) waiting to go should the TRA be successful. I was wondering if anyone knows of an agent that checks visa applications are complete and no mistakes made/all docs present - a check and send service??? I have read posts where people talk of this, but no names of who does it??? We would like to pay for this service if it is available, as it would offer us a little peace of mind, but not sure if it is. Or is it better for us to get an agent now to do all the liaison, etc. We are in the North West region.

Thanks

Popsicals xxx

Welcome to the funhouse..... its great in here.

Full of knowledge and info and its all free

We did all our application ourlselves as did alot of ppl...........but for piece of mind you could always use an agent.

Any info you may need just ask on here they are a real friendly bunch.

Good luck.
Old Nov 28th 2007, 1:40 am
Forum Regular

Well we are not sure whether to use an agent???

We have completed the visa application and got all our docs (solicitor signed) and fee ready to go - but just thought 'what if we have missed something?'. Appears complete. Checklist checked and checked again .

I know we send the application, but then what happens? Are we assigned a CO who tells us when to do medicals and police checks and when to pay the 2nd part of the fee? Sorry so many questions!!! Not sure how long all of this takes either? We are pretty straightforward healthy couple with healthy little boy (no other kiddies between us) going for the skilled independent subclass 175.

Anyway - gonna celebrate this bit and then think about everything else tomorrow.

Thanks for responses and warm welcome .

P xxx
Old Nov 28th 2007, 1:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

If you go this far and completed your 175 application, I'm not so sur eyou need an agent but it depends how confident you feel.

You will be asked by your case officer (once allocated) to provide medical reports, but you can do them in advance and "frontload" them, you just have to be aware that you will have 12 months to validate your visa and this date is taken from your meds or police checks (whicever was done first)

As far as the 2nd fee is concerned you only have to pay that if one of the applicants has less than functional English ability.

Good luck

Sam
Old Nov 28th 2007, 2:04 am
Account Closed

MaggieM is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Baby75
Hello I would highly recommend Tony he goes under the name welshtony
Are you applying on line ive heard its much quicker

good luck Niamh
Hello there!

I couldn't recommend Tony Coates enough.

Without him we wouldn't be in Australia.

All the best,

Maggie
Old Nov 28th 2007, 2:12 am
Forum Regular

ebyron is on a distinguished road

If you've already completed the forms .. then you've done the hard bit ( apart from the waiting!!). If your case is straightforward you may be just as well doing the rest yourself?!?!?!?
Old Nov 28th 2007, 2:33 am
Forum Regular

Allison07 has a spectacular aura aboutAllison07 has a spectacular aura aboutAllison07 has a spectacular aura about

P xxx
Sorry to interupt....but we are using the Visa Bureau (London)..are they any good??I know I should have found that out before we sent our first cheque..but..I didnt!!anything I should look out for or keep on top of? thanks minibelle..Allison xx
Old Nov 28th 2007, 7:53 am
Forum Regular

Thanks every1 for your help. We really appreciate it. I am already feeling the lurve .

Just to let you know - I posted another thread to say my hubby got his TRA today, so all blissfully happy in this house this evening.

I wish every1 else luck who is waiting on skills recognition or visa, etc ....
. I am already addicted to this site so I am sure we will speak more in the coming months.

LOL

P xxx
Old Nov 28th 2007, 8:15 am
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

You are replying online aren't you????

They haven't even started processing the paper applications from September, and yet most of the online applicants have a Case officer now!

No need to have your papers certified either you just do a colour scan of all the documents and attach them to your application online... job done!!!

the answers to the questions are tick boxes so there's no confusion.. all you do is provide proof of you yes/no answer!

Ali x
Old Nov 28th 2007, 8:43 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for this information. So, all I need to do is transfer the info from the paper application to the online and attach scanned certified paperwork (passports, birth certificates, etc)......

Wow! If this is the case I will do it. I was thinking the only way to do the online one, would involve posting the certified paperwork aswell so it would take the same amount of time!!! Blonde moment me thinks...:embaressed_smile:

Thanks so much for this - looks like you have just saved us lots of time Ali, I think I may owe you a 'virtual' drink!!!

P xxx