Final Submission of Documents

Old Sep 15th 2014, 1:13 am
Just Joined

Jameschaise is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Final Submission of Documents

Hello Guys,

Thanks for the great work and contribution on this forum.

I am about to upload my documents for 189 visa, however i just want to double check to ensure everything is okay.

Certified documents used during ACS:
I only certified essential documents which I used during my ACS
  • University Certificates, birth certificate and international Passport
  • Reference letter used for (ACS),
  • Employment offer letter
  • Few payslips
  • one bank statement showing salary payment,
  • letter from University showing my academic term date (as i was working 20hrs per week during academic term date)I am very sure the CO will be interested to know how am studying and working part-time at the same time. But in the UK most students work 20hrs a week. Plus my working works was clearly written on my offer letter, reference letters
  • Tax code notice for the years.

Non-Certified documents:
2, All are documents are coloured scanned copies[*]My P45, [*]Tax Return letter for refund,[*]Reference Letter for (DIBP), [*]payslips after submitting ACS, [*]Police Reports.

Questions:

Am I good to upload or should I certify every documents even though they are coloured scan copies.

Please feel free to provide more suggestions and comments.

In addition, I have my two police reports and I have also completed my medical. Should I just also submit these two alongside my other documents or should i wait for the CO to request for it.

Thanks

James

Last edited by Jameschaise; Sep 15th 2014 at 1:21 am. Reason: corrections of bullet points
Old Sep 15th 2014, 2:05 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Final Submission of Documents

Originally Posted by Jameschaise
Hello Guys,

Thanks for the great work and contribution on this forum.

I am about to upload my documents for 189 visa, however i just want to double check to ensure everything is okay.

Certified documents used during ACS:
I only certified essential documents which I used during my ACS
  • University Certificates, birth certificate and international Passport
  • Reference letter used for (ACS),
  • Employment offer letter
  • Few payslips
  • one bank statement showing salary payment,
  • letter from University showing my academic term date (as i was working 20hrs per week during academic term date)I am very sure the CO will be interested to know how am studying and working part-time at the same time. But in the UK most students work 20hrs a week. Plus my working works was clearly written on my offer letter, reference letters
  • Tax code notice for the years.

Non-Certified documents:
2, All are documents are coloured scanned copies[*]My P45, [*]Tax Return letter for refund,[*]Reference Letter for (DIBP), [*]payslips after submitting ACS, [*]Police Reports.

Questions:

Am I good to upload or should I certify every documents even though they are coloured scan copies.

Please feel free to provide more suggestions and comments.

In addition, I have my two police reports and I have also completed my medical. Should I just also submit these two alongside my other documents or should i wait for the CO to request for it.

Thanks

James
DIBP will state if the document needs to be certified., otherwise coloured scanned copies are fine. Its been discussed many times, and everyone does it that way these days.

You can upload your police checks now, nothing to be gained by waiting. They are valid for 12 months from the date the checks are done, not from the date on which they are uploaded.