Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Filing Position of Attachments eg Form 80 Q15

Wikiposts

Filing Position of Attachments eg Form 80 Q15

Old Jun 8th 2005, 8:50 am
Just Joined

packet is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Filing Position of Attachments eg Form 80 Q15

How or where does one file any supplementary attachments to questions asked which support the main application forms(in my case 47SK and 80)?

Eg in form 80 Q15,it asks about places lived in the last 10 yrs for 12 months and if there is lack of space(which there is in our case)to give details on an attachment.So,ok do i include this attachment immediately behind the relevant page of Form 80 or do i create some kind of appendix where all attachments can be placed?

Would appreciate input from anyone who has already,been there done that on this issue!

Thanks,

Packet
Old Jun 8th 2005, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

georgebittar is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Filing Position of Attachments eg Form 80 Q15

Originally Posted by packet
How or where does one file any supplementary attachments to questions asked which support the main application forms(in my case 47SK and 80)?

Eg in form 80 Q15,it asks about places lived in the last 10 yrs for 12 months and if there is lack of space(which there is in our case)to give details on an attachment.So,ok do i include this attachment immediately behind the relevant page of Form 80 or do i create some kind of appendix where all attachments can be placed?

Would appreciate input from anyone who has already,been there done that on this issue!

Thanks,

Packet

Hi, in my application, I've put this "appendix" sheet just after the last page of Form 80. I think it worked because CO didn't mention anything about that...

Hope this helps...

George
Old Jun 8th 2005, 8:52 pm
Just Joined

packet is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Filing Position of Attachments eg Form 80 Q15

Originally Posted by georgebittar
Hi, in my application, I've put this "appendix" sheet just after the last page of Form 80. I think it worked because CO didn't mention anything about that...

Hope this helps...

George
Yes,thanks for that.I think that is the best solution.

Good luck with your application,

Packet.