Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Few queries related to Partner visa (309) - immiAccount

Few queries related to Partner visa (309) - immiAccount

Old May 7th 2018, 1:17 am
Banned

Lilly23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Few queries related to Partner visa (309) - immiAccount

":Hi,
I'm just clubbing few queries related to Partner visa (309) in one post.

1) I've uploaded some basic documents (total 10) in Form 40SP. But still, the button at the end of the page is still disabled. The button reads "I confirm I have provided information as requested"

2) In 47SP, one of the attachment asks for "Provide evidence that the couple are living together". I and my wife lived 3 months together after marriage and then I traveled back to Australia. She is the main applicant and is still back home whereas I'm the sponsor. We've already provided pictures of wedding, honeymoon, joint travel tickets in other documents. What else evidence can we provide for living together?

3) Does the timeline of application start from the date application was submitted OR from the date the documents are attached and "I confirm I have provided information as requested" button is pressed?

Thanks,
Lilly
Old May 7th 2018, 7:53 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Few queries related to Partner visa (309) - immiAccount

Originally Posted by Lilly23
":Hi,
I'm just clubbing few queries related to Partner visa (309) in one post.

1) I've uploaded some basic documents (total 10) in Form 40SP. But still, the button at the end of the page is still disabled. The button reads "I confirm I have provided information as requested"
It will be disabled because they have not asked you to add any documents. What you are doing at present is providing the basic documents which make it a valid application. Ignore that button.

2) In 47SP, one of the attachment asks for "Provide evidence that the couple are living together". I and my wife lived 3 months together after marriage and then I traveled back to Australia. She is the main applicant and is still back home whereas I'm the sponsor. We've already provided pictures of wedding, honeymoon, joint travel tickets in other documents. What else evidence can we provide for living together?
Joint bills, lease in both names, transfer of money to pay for shopping and household items, proof you both live at the same main address

3) Does the timeline of application start from the date application was submitted OR from the date the documents are attached and "I confirm I have provided information as requested" button is pressed?

Thanks,
Lilly
Date you submit the application.
As I said the button is irrelevant until you are specifically asked for something.
Old May 7th 2018, 4:46 pm
Banned

Lilly23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Few queries related to Partner visa (309) - immiAccount

Originally Posted by Pollyana
It will be disabled because they have not asked you to add any documents. What you are doing at present is providing the basic documents which make it a valid application. Ignore that button.

Joint bills, lease in both names, transfer of money to pay for shopping and household items, proof you both live at the same main address

Date you submit the application.
As I said the button is irrelevant until you are specifically asked for something.
Thank you Pollyana for your response. Much relaxed !!