Wikiposts

FEE-HELP for Bridging course

Old Dec 14th 2004, 7:59 pm

Prince1975 is a jewel in the roughPrince1975 is a jewel in the roughPrince1975 is a jewel in the roughPrince1975 is a jewel in the roughPrince1975 is a jewel in the rough
Default FEE-HELP for Bridging course

Hi ,

Pls let me know whether a PR visa holder (137) is eligible for FEE-HELP assistance for doing a bridging course in Dentistry as part of the ADC requirement for assessing overseas qualified Dentists and thereafter to register with the State Dental board.

Thanks in Advance,

Rgds,
Prince
Old Dec 14th 2004, 10:30 pm
Forum Regular

devkop is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: FEE-HELP for Bridging course

yes u are allowed to do bridging courses on fee help. I just checked the website www.goingtouni.gov.au. PR Visa holders (except humanitarian visas) are not allowed to do a degree on Fee Help until they become australian citizens.
Old Dec 15th 2004, 5:20 pm

Prince1975 is a jewel in the roughPrince1975 is a jewel in the roughPrince1975 is a jewel in the roughPrince1975 is a jewel in the roughPrince1975 is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up Re: FEE-HELP for Bridging course

Originally Posted by devkop
yes u are allowed to do bridging courses on fee help. I just checked the website www.goingtouni.gov.au. PR Visa holders (except humanitarian visas) are not allowed to do a degree on Fee Help until they become australian citizens.
Thanks Devkop...

Have you seen in any of the websites the list of bridging courses offered by different universities eligible for the FEE-HELP assistance.

Thanks,

Prince