February Applicants :)

Old Feb 16th 2007, 10:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Dolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: February Applicants :)

Originally Posted by dwaindibley
Perth because I had a job offer which fell through after we booked the flights for the reccie, and Canberra because my wife has a 457 job offer there as she’s a hairdresser, so we may go out on her 457 while my 138 is being processed (she’s not done the required work to qualify for visa on her skills as we prefer her at home for our daughter although it would be so much easier if she went back to work).

My sister lives in Ballarat, and when we were there in November 2005 for her wedding we saw the Hayman Island, Airley Beach, Brisbane, Sydney, Ballarat and Halls Gap. We fell in love with Halls Gap to be honest but as there’s not much work there so we need to look elsewhere, so this time were adding Perth and Canberra to our visit of which 2 weeks will be in Ballarat again. Might try and have a look at Melbourne and Geelong this time as well.

Robert
Sounds like you've had a good look round then! I wish we were going over at Easter (well now actullay ), but will have to bide our time until we get the visa!

Dolly
Old Feb 16th 2007, 10:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Dolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of light

ok for those of you who want a nice sheet here it is

http://www.funds4me.co.uk/februaryapplicants.htm

please PM me for changes as i may miss messages within this thread.

Robert
Thats great - OH is the main applicant and he is a Carpenter if you want to put that in.

Dolly
Old Feb 16th 2007, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

dwaindibley is a jewel in the roughdwaindibley is a jewel in the roughdwaindibley is a jewel in the roughdwaindibley is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by suki
Hi Dwaindibbley

I see from the great spreadsheet just been posted you have used an agent, we are just deciding on which agent to use and wondered who you were using or does anyone else have any recommendations??

thanks
I used australia-migration.com, they helped loads with the skills assessments and were very detailed in what they wanted before they would send off the visa application (took 2 months from getting skills assessed because they would not send an application unless they consider it complete, I think I read they claim a 99.7% success rate and only take on clients that they consider will be granted a visa.

They do charge a $50 fee for an initial appraisal but its not automated it is an actual appraisal, I questioned mine and spent nearly an hour on the phone to them (they called me) asking questions about the appraisal etc...

I have no problems recommending them (so far)

I am also going to be cheeky and ask you to PM me your full name, phone number and email address as they do a referral scheme where if I refer 3 people who use their full service we get a limo pickup when we arrive!

Robert
Old Feb 16th 2007, 10:49 am
Forum Regular

carmil will become famous soon enoughcarmil will become famous soon enough

Robert

Fantastic work on the spreadsheet, thanks for doing that.
Old Feb 16th 2007, 12:49 pm
Just Joined

Prince_Piko will become famous soon enoughPrince_Piko will become famous soon enough

Hi There

I have sent my application on 27 Jan and i believe the acknoloedgement date will be around 25 feb when i get it.
Hoping to migrate by Nov.
I am 136 modl Electrician - heading Brisbane
No agent
Old Feb 16th 2007, 1:06 pm
CazBeckham

CazBeckham is on a distinguished road

Hi Suki

We are going on a Cont Parent Visa and have just started the long process and we are using Go Matilda as our agents.

Caz
Old Feb 17th 2007, 8:00 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Orkney, Scotland bound for the Mornington Peninsula!
Barcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to all

Robert
Brilliant stuff Robert. Thank you for doing the spreadsheet, it will be good to watch everyone's progress. Mind you I hope that I am on the right month because the date I put of the 5th Feb. was the date the application arrived at DIMA it was posted 19th Jan but took a long while to get there.
Old Feb 17th 2007, 9:45 pm
Forum Regular

the greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nice
Smile Re: February Applicants :)

Hi this is our first post. We'll be sending skilled (subclass 136) visa app. to Adelaide this week. I THINK we have all necessary evidence. Do we just need acceptance letter from TRA, or do we have to send ALL the paperwork we sent to TRA people again ?
Old Feb 18th 2007, 4:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

chrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant future

Fantastic spreadsheet robert thanks for putting in the effort we all appreciate it.
Sold the house should be going to contracts 1st march fingers crossed back from survey ect and no chain
Old Feb 18th 2007, 7:46 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Orkney, Scotland bound for the Mornington Peninsula!
Barcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to all
Smile Re: February Applicants :)

Originally Posted by the greens
Hi this is our first post. We'll be sending skilled (subclass 136) visa app. to Adelaide this week. I THINK we have all necessary evidence. Do we just need acceptance letter from TRA, or do we have to send ALL the paperwork we sent to TRA people again ?
Hello, and welcome, and good luck with all the process to come! We sent quite a bit of duplicate paperwork that had been used for our skills assessments. My advice would be to go carefully through the 136 document checklist and give them everything they ask for, which includes of course your acceptance letter and probably a lot of the evidence submitted for the SA again. It is tedious getting all the paperwork together, but I suppose better to make sure they get everything and you do not have to resubmit documents at a later date and slow the process down.

All the best
Old Feb 18th 2007, 8:44 pm
Forum Regular

Uuuh Patsy is a jewel in the roughUuuh Patsy is a jewel in the roughUuuh Patsy is a jewel in the roughUuuh Patsy is a jewel in the roughUuuh Patsy is a jewel in the rough

Robert
I think it would be nice to have a "Where from" column. Or is it not relevant?
Old Feb 19th 2007, 9:48 am
BE Forum Addict

louie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond repute

We're officially February now - our application arrived at DIAC this morning, 11 days before my 45th birthday! Add us to the spreadsheet please. PM sent with details.

Exciting innit!
Old Feb 19th 2007, 10:04 am
Pasta Fari

Karl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by louie
We're officially February now - our application arrived at DIAC this morning, 11 days before my 45th birthday! Add us to the spreadsheet please. PM sent with details.

Exciting innit!
Ours arrived today too. 11 days to go!! I thought I was cutting it a bit fine at two months!!!!

Cheers
Karl
Old Feb 19th 2007, 3:25 pm
Forum Regular

dwaindibley is a jewel in the roughdwaindibley is a jewel in the roughdwaindibley is a jewel in the roughdwaindibley is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by the greens
i don't think you need to send all the docs you sent to TRA but you will need up to date work references rather than old ones used in the initial TRA application, thats what my agent insisted on after i got my ACS letter.

Let me know when you send in your form so i can add you to the spread sheet.

Robert
Old Feb 19th 2007, 3:46 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by brissie-here-we-come
could do that but the good thing is she is pretty quick at sending things out and have checked today and we should have her forms tomorrow so not much of a wait ( we hope) we'll keep you posted thanx
How you doing with that application! hope its speeding its way now.

Good luck

Robert

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.