5 - Saliss - 138 MODL (IT Java), Sydney
9 - Carol Beckham- 143, Brisbane
10 - Sarah Lou - 138, Melbourne
12 -Chris & Vee - 136 MODL (Hairdresser), Perth
12 - Amir - 136 MODL
13 - Karl & Ann - 136 MODL (Civil Eng), Perth
Old Feb 15th 2007, 8:59 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Orkney, Scotland bound for the Mornington Peninsula!
Barcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to all
Default Re: February Applicants :)

Welcome Saliss and all the best of luck. Quite envious of you heading for Sydney for Easter .Bon voyage! Enjoy!
Old Feb 15th 2007, 9:05 pm
Just Joined

saliss is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks barcop

It's my third time in sydney and i like it I'm bored bbeeing in paris i have a part of my family my uncle there and lot of cousins there.

But i was wondering if i search for job or i wait until getting my visa its little bit hard to decide.
Old Feb 15th 2007, 9:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

chrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant future

No harm in getting them cvs out there good luck with everything and say hello to sydney for me spent 3 months in manley lat year great city.
Old Feb 15th 2007, 11:57 pm
Forum Regular

loubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really nice
Smile Re: February Applicants :)

hiya all................i am now officially a feb applicant! visa application left here today via dhl..................is there a proper spreadsheet like last years applicant had or just the list? ps if theres not i am not volunteering to do it as not pc literate....just asking! lol ok......i am 136 modl.....married....kids......nurse...hopefully heading to brissie.....house in process of decoration.......doing application myself no agent....front loaded pcc and will semi front load the meds in may/june.......................is that it...........oh yes, celebrated getting this far with glass of wine! looking forward to getting to know you all much better over the next 6 months or so!....loux

ps this is the speadsheet for july etc...........www.bejulyapps.bravehost.com...or soemthing like that! found that in one of the threads.....just an idea!

Last edited by loubylou1; Feb 16th 2007 at 12:09 am.
Old Feb 16th 2007, 9:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Dolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of light

Anybody here going on any reccie trips? or are you just packing up and shipping out?

We've decided that once we get the visa (fingers crossed) we are just going to head off. We were both in Australia about 9 years ago, and although I'm sure its changed a bit since then, we decided we might as well just go and save ourselves the expense of a flight.

Dolly
Old Feb 16th 2007, 9:09 am
Pasta Fari

Karl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by dollydaydream2
Anybody here going on any reccie trips? or are you just packing up and shipping out?

Dolly

Went out there 3 years ago for a month. Staying here until eldest's A Levels are complete next year. Hoping to avoid separate validation visit - ie be nice to have meds request around September!!!!

Karl
Old Feb 16th 2007, 9:14 am
Forum Regular

dwaindibley is a jewel in the roughdwaindibley is a jewel in the roughdwaindibley is a jewel in the roughdwaindibley is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by loubylou1
hiya all................i am now officially a feb applicant! visa application left here today via dhl..................is there a proper spreadsheet like last years applicant had or just the list? ps if theres not i am not volunteering to do it as not pc literate....just asking! lol ok......i am 136 modl.....married....kids......nurse...hopefully heading to brissie.....house in process of decoration.......doing application myself no agent....front loaded pcc and will semi front load the meds in may/june.......................is that it...........oh yes, celebrated getting this far with glass of wine! looking forward to getting to know you all much better over the next 6 months or so!....loux

ps this is the speadsheet for july etc...........www.bejulyapps.bravehost.com...or soemthing like that! found that in one of the threads.....just an idea!

Hi welcome to the long wait no we just have the list at the moment but the spreadsheet does look a good idea, if most people want to have something like that let me know and i will do one.

Robert
Old Feb 16th 2007, 9:16 am
Forum Regular

dwaindibley is a jewel in the roughdwaindibley is a jewel in the roughdwaindibley is a jewel in the roughdwaindibley is a jewel in the rough

We've decided that once we get the visa (fingers crossed) we are just going to head off. We were both in Australia about 9 years ago, and although I'm sure its changed a bit since then, we decided we might as well just go and save ourselves the expense of a flight.

Dolly
were doing a reccie to perth and canberra over easter, we feel its better to have seen where your off to rather than not to, unless we get a job offer that is in which case we will go where the work is!
Old Feb 16th 2007, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

Uuuh Patsy is a jewel in the roughUuuh Patsy is a jewel in the roughUuuh Patsy is a jewel in the roughUuuh Patsy is a jewel in the roughUuuh Patsy is a jewel in the rough

Joy of joys. DHL managed to deliver my Application today after 50 billion mile intergalatic round trip.

Originally Posted by dwaindibley
were doing a reccie to perth and canberra over easter, we feel its better to have seen where your off to rather than not to, unless we get a job offer that is in which case we will go where the work is!
Would love to hear feedback about your Recci. We are planning on Perth too.
Old Feb 16th 2007, 9:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Dolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by dwaindibley
Perth and Camberra - two very different places, what made you decide on Canberra?

Dolly
Old Feb 16th 2007, 9:30 am
Forum Regular

suki is an unknown quantity at this point

Dolly
We are going to do a reccie in Perth probably around November time so any feedback would be good
Old Feb 16th 2007, 9:43 am
Forum Regular

Perth and Camberra - two very different places, what made you decide on Canberra?

Dolly
Perth because I had a job offer which fell through after we booked the flights for the reccie, and Canberra because my wife has a 457 job offer there as she’s a hairdresser, so we may go out on her 457 while my 138 is being processed (she’s not done the required work to qualify for visa on her skills as we prefer her at home for our daughter although it would be so much easier if she went back to work).

My sister lives in Ballarat, and when we were there in November 2005 for her wedding we saw the Hayman Island, Airley Beach, Brisbane, Sydney, Ballarat and Halls Gap. We fell in love with Halls Gap to be honest but as there’s not much work there so we need to look elsewhere, so this time were adding Perth and Canberra to our visit of which 2 weeks will be in Ballarat again. Might try and have a look at Melbourne and Geelong this time as well.

Robert
Old Feb 16th 2007, 10:11 am
Forum Regular

Thumbs up Re: February Applicants :)

Originally Posted by loubylou1

ok for those of you who want a nice sheet here it is

http://www.funds4me.co.uk/februaryapplicants.htm

please PM me for changes as i may miss messages within this thread.

Robert
Old Feb 16th 2007, 10:16 am
Forum Regular

suki is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Dwaindibbley

I see from the great spreadsheet just been posted you have used an agent, we are just deciding on which agent to use and wondered who you were using or does anyone else have any recommendations??

thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.