February Applicants :)

Old Feb 12th 2007, 3:29 pm
Forum Regular

Uuuh Patsy is a jewel in the roughUuuh Patsy is a jewel in the roughUuuh Patsy is a jewel in the roughUuuh Patsy is a jewel in the roughUuuh Patsy is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: February Applicants :)

Originally Posted by dollydaydream2
Patsy

You sound very calm about this. I would be going mad by now. After all this, maybe they'll give you air miles as compensation, it must have racked up a few at this stage

Dolly
I have high hopes. It refreshing to see it land somewhere new. I am remaining very calm and collected. Practicing for my new laid back Oz lifestyle.
Old Feb 12th 2007, 4:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

chrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant future

Hi guys sent our application in today from spain via uk to our agent in perth, so i guess that make me applicant for today. Good luck all looking forward to this bumpy ride.
chris and vee
1 - Carmil - 134 STNI Melbourne
4 - Sariman - 136 MODL, Melbourne
5 - Dwaindibbley - 138, Ballarat
5 - Ozorient - 136 MODL, Melbourne
5 - dollydaydream2 - 136 MODL, Melbourne
5 - Barcop - 136 MODL, Melbourne
7 - Rachie241 - 136 MODL, Perth.
12 - Karl & Ann - 136 MODL (Civil Eng), Perth
12 -Chris & Vee - 136 MODL (hairdresser), Perth
Old Feb 12th 2007, 7:50 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Orkney, Scotland bound for the Mornington Peninsula!
Barcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to all

Originally Posted by chrisandvee
from spain via uk to our agent in perth
sounds like youv'e got a more complicated scenario to preside over than most of us! good luck
Old Feb 13th 2007, 3:19 am
Forum Regular

Amir is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: February Applicants :)

Hello,

MODL 136

i sent off my application on 7th Feb , DIAC received on 12th Feb, Sent through Fedex from Bangkok to Adelaide

Regards,

Amir
Old Feb 13th 2007, 8:43 am
Forum Regular

dwaindibley is a jewel in the roughdwaindibley is a jewel in the roughdwaindibley is a jewel in the roughdwaindibley is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Amir
Hello,

MODL 136

i sent off my application on 7th Feb , DIAC received on 12th Feb, Sent through Fedex from Bangkok to Adelaide

Regards,

Amir
12 - Amir - 136 MODL
Old Feb 13th 2007, 12:06 pm
Pasta Fari

Karl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Uuuh Patsy
Uuuh Patsy - 136 MODL to Perth sent yesterday. Somehow DHL have sent it to Argentina instead. God I hope they dont lose it.
Hmm... not too impressed with DHL labelling - no space in the computer fields to fit in the Adelaide Postcode properly, and the printout label misses part of the address off - but they assure me it's all in the bar code.

I expect mine will go to Argentina via Fiji ;o)

I daren't mention the price, but i just wanted so send the bloody thing on its way...

Cheers
Karl
Old Feb 13th 2007, 1:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

chrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant future

When i sent my tra off 12th dec it didnt get there till 24th dec they said xmas was to blame i thought it was gone forever!
Old Feb 13th 2007, 3:16 pm
Melbourne Bound

Sarah Lou is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: February Applicants :)

Originally Posted by chrisandvee
When i sent my tra off 12th dec it didnt get there till 24th dec they said xmas was to blame i thought it was gone forever!
10 - Sarah Lou - 138, Melbourne
12 - Amir - 136 MODL

Hi, think I've entered us on to the right date! We sent off our application off on the 10th Feb. I've waited ages to be able to enter my name on one of these lists!! Heres to a long wait and hopefully a happy ending!
Old Feb 13th 2007, 8:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

hi all we are hoping to be feb applicants, but at the mo we have just sent our visa application to our agent whom is then gonna send our real application to us to sign as she ballsed up our daughters age making me 11 years old when i had her, instead of 21 so she now has to send us another copy with true information on as she also missed off half of my hubbys work qualifications and if this is right we can then send it back to her to send to auz hope she gets her a*** moving quick time and good luck to all
Old Feb 13th 2007, 9:10 pm
Forum Regular

dwaindibley is a jewel in the roughdwaindibley is a jewel in the roughdwaindibley is a jewel in the roughdwaindibley is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by brissie-here-we-come
hi all we are hoping to be feb applicants, but at the mo we have just sent our visa application to our agent whom is then gonna send our real application to us to sign as she ballsed up our daughters age making me 11 years old when i had her, instead of 21 so she now has to send us another copy with true information on as she also missed off half of my hubbys work qualifications and if this is right we can then send it back to her to send to auz hope she gets her a*** moving quick time and good luck to all
Just a quick thought, did you type your application? if you did can you not just correct the info and send by email the form to your agent and they print out a new page, the application does not require a signature on every page.

Robert
Old Feb 13th 2007, 9:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

Originally Posted by dwaindibley
Just a quick thought, did you type your application? if you did can you not just correct the info and send by email the form to your agent and they print out a new page, the application does not require a signature on every page.

Robert
She had already pretyped it and told us to ammend any info that was wrong(pretty much all of it lol)

But its been sent now so just gotta wait for the adjusted papers to sign

But thanks for the info

Kelsey
Old Feb 13th 2007, 9:16 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sarah Lou

Hi, think I've entered us on to the right date! We sent off our application off on the 10th Feb. I've waited ages to be able to enter my name on one of these lists!! Heres to a long wait and hopefully a happy ending!
Hi Sarah Lou, good luck it took us june - december to get my skills assessment then another 2 months for the agent to be happy everything was ok before sending it to DIMA on the 5th! Nice to see im no longer the sole 138 applicant what skill u going on?

Robert
Old Feb 13th 2007, 9:19 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by brissie-here-we-come
She had already pretyped it and told us to ammend any info that was wrong(pretty much all of it lol)

But its been sent now so just gotta wait for the adjusted papers to sign

But thanks for the info

Kelsey

why don't you download a form, sign it and send it to her whilst shes sending you a copy, or check the form by email that way your not waiting on post all the time?
Old Feb 13th 2007, 9:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

could do that but the good thing is she is pretty quick at sending things out and have checked today and we should have her forms tomorrow so not much of a wait ( we hope) we'll keep you posted thanx
Old Feb 13th 2007, 9:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

louie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond repute

Just booked the courier online, so hopefully our application will be going tomorrow or Thursday. Which date do we go under - the date it leaves us or the date it arrives at DIMA?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.