February 2008 Applicants

Old Sep 20th 2008, 7:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: February 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by PaddyHaHa
Thanks for your good wishes - we just can't wait - YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs PHH
Just read you are going to Adelaide - don't know why I didn't know this before... that's where we're headed too. So hope to see you there in Jan!!!
Old Sep 20th 2008, 7:56 pm
Curse you aqua scum

PaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Just read you are going to Adelaide - don't know why I didn't know this before... that's where we're headed too. So hope to see you there in Jan!!!
Cool....We're going to try and keep in touch with people on this site - so I hope to see you at an Adelaide meet up in the early part of next year.

Good Lucl. Mrs PHH
Old Sep 20th 2008, 8:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PaddyHaHa
Cool....We're going to try and keep in touch with people on this site - so I hope to see you at an Adelaide meet up in the early part of next year.

Good Lucl. Mrs PHH
You will be all settled by the time we get there and can tell us what is what!

Old Sep 21st 2008, 10:33 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Do you all want a good laugh?!

My MIL wrote this to me today:

I talked to a woman in the post office who told me that Australia makes you give them $40,000, which they keep in case they have to send you home. Have you heard anything about this?
Old Sep 21st 2008, 10:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by tiger222

I talked to a woman in the post office who told me that Australia makes you give them $40,000, which they keep in case they have to send you home. Have you heard anything about this?
PMSL - well the woman in the post office obviously knows much more than you. After all you have only spent the last few years of your life working on this.
Old Sep 21st 2008, 10:46 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Nige -

I've heard that they made a special exception of this "rule" for you - it's been increased to $50,000 as they're not really sure of your proficiency in English!
Old Sep 21st 2008, 10:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Fly Away
PMSL - well the woman in the post office obviously knows much more than you. After all you have only spent the last few years of your life working on this.
I just don't know why my MIL wouldn't just laugh at her in the post office!

Actually, I just came up with this hairbrained scheme on 26 January, 2008. So not been that long. Maybe that's why she wasn't so sure!
Old Sep 21st 2008, 10:59 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Nige -

I've heard that they made a special exception of this "rule" for you - it's been increased to $50,000 as they're not really sure of your proficiency in English!

PMSL.................
Old Sep 21st 2008, 11:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Nige -

Poor Nige.

I just don't know why my MIL wouldn't just laugh at her in the post office!

Actually, I just came up with this hairbrained scheme on 26 January, 2008. So not been that long. Maybe that's why she wasn't so sure!
That explains it then!! (We have been at it for 2 years - long and compicated story...)
Old Sep 21st 2008, 4:09 pm
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

I've just booked my validation flights for Perth in November
Old Sep 21st 2008, 4:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jasb
WOO HOO, JASB!! What a great feeling that must be!!!

EXCELLENT NEWS!!

Did you get a good deal?
Old Sep 21st 2008, 6:40 pm
Forum Regular

The Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant future

OK GUYS.... Today's the day

IT'S CONGA TIME
VISAS GRANTED

Very Happy! A big thanks to you all for putting up with my stresses!

What a weird feeling....
YEAH!!!!!!!!
About time
Old Sep 21st 2008, 6:44 pm
Forum Regular

The Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant future

And you too Fly Away!!!!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!
Old Sep 21st 2008, 6:48 pm
Forum Regular

Ok I'm trying to catch up on about ten pages worth of the thread as had no internet due to OH helpfully tidying up for a viewer and breaking the internet thingumijig! i keep stopping and forgetting who else has had a visa issued, so for ALL the new visas

CONGRATULATIONS!!
Old Sep 21st 2008, 6:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

FABULOUS!!!!

Originally Posted by The Clarkeys
And you too Fly Away!!!!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!
Thanks! I'm not quite advanced with my plans as Jasb....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.