Wikiposts

feb applicants!

Old Jul 18th 2005, 12:36 am
Forum Regular

varsani will become famous soon enough
Default Re: feb applicants!

Originally Posted by STUBBS
Hi All
We are also still waiting but we are 138ers though.
Donna.
hi. Are you all talking of feb 2005?
we are feb 2004,and waiting .how do you think we bloody feel.

good luck to all.

varsani
Old Jul 18th 2005, 4:18 am
Forum Regular

SonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by varsani

good luck to all.

varsani

Hi Varsani,You must be a very patient person,i dont know how you have managed it, how far are you into the process, I wish you loads of luck and im sending you some Karma,

Sonja& Tony

Good luck
Old Jul 18th 2005, 4:41 am

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by varsani

good luck to all.

varsani
thats awwfull i really do feel for you but i thought most of the pre julys had been cleared now.
its not so much the time involed its when you expect it to arrive and then find out that aint happening and everyone else is getting theres
Old Jul 18th 2005, 4:50 am
Life is uncertain

hungryted will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by TheRossers
So is that it then just the four of us???
So who will be the first out of our little gang, or worse still who will be the last!!! Knowing our luck it'll probably be us
It would be nice if we were all posting on Monday morning. I just want that email so I can hand in my notice at work!!
No, I'm waiting too.
Old Jul 18th 2005, 9:17 am
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: feb applicants!

So is that it then just the four of us???
So who will be the first out of our little gang, or worse still who will be the last!!! Knowing our luck it'll probably be us
It would be nice if we were all posting on Monday morning. I just want that email so I can hand in my notice at work!!
There seems to be loads of March applicants waiting......

CORKER
Old Jul 18th 2005, 5:00 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by hungryted
No, I'm waiting too.
To keep it short ,12 months was normal waiting time for bn136 visa,when i applied.but x rays for me showed some scars,therfore had to do a series of test to get the final clearance for medicals.

the panel doctor has only just sent them of last thursday,considering my originals meds were requested in feb05.

keeping fingers crossed that i will hear something positive in next few weeks.
although i will only get 6 months initial entry,because i will have a health undertaking,and will have to move fast once visa is issued.

good luck to all.
regards
varsani
Old Jul 20th 2005, 7:00 am
Gold Member

skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond repute

I ask for some opinions about if it is a good idea or not to contact CO about how the application is going...
Old Jul 20th 2005, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by skywalker
I ask for some opinions about if it is a good idea or not to contact CO about how the application is going...
hi,
the more you hassle the c.o with emails,the less time they spend,processing applications.
i advise only to contact if advising of changes since lodging,or if it has been over the normal timeframe,otherwise all will happen in good time.

regards
varsani
Old Jul 20th 2005, 7:47 am
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: feb applicants!

Some people have contacted their CO. A few get answers...but most get snotty replies

CORKER
Old Jul 20th 2005, 10:14 am
Here at last

Location: Now here in sunny Sandy Beach, near Coffs Harbour, N.S.W.)
TheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really nice

I'm hiolding out from contacting ours (much as it's killing me from doing so). I know that if we enquire ours will probably go to the bottom of the pile again.
Just going to have to sit tight and keep taking the valium
Old Jul 25th 2005, 6:25 pm
Gold Member

skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond repute

No news here...I wonder why it takes so long? Is it the problem caused by "reorganisation"? I had a region 3 CO or at least when meds were requested...now I don't know what to think about...

Last edited by skywalker; Jul 25th 2005 at 6:27 pm.
Old Jul 25th 2005, 9:01 pm
Here at last

TheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really nice

No news here...I wonder why it takes so long? Is it the problem caused by "reorganisation"? I had a region 3 CO or at least when meds were requested...now I don't know what to think about...
Hi Skywalker, I have just emailed our CO. I have informed her of a change of circumstances (me handing in my notice yesterday) and added a question about my non-migrating childs meds, as over 4 weeks ago she was just waiting for the results of those before making a decision on our app.
Needless to say the sooner we hear now the better as I don't want to have to start looking for another job in 5 or so weeks time. Best of luck to you for this week.
Old Jul 26th 2005, 4:59 pm
Here at last

Hi Skywalker, I have just emailed our CO. I have informed her of a change of circumstances (me handing in my notice yesterday) and added a question about my non-migrating childs meds, as over 4 weeks ago she was just waiting for the results of those before making a decision on our app.
Needless to say the sooner we hear now the better as I don't want to have to start looking for another job in 5 or so weeks time. Best of luck to you for this week.
Update - just got this from our CO:

'This change does not affect your application but thankyou for notifying me.
Charlotte's medicals have been cleared and i will be finalising your case in the next few days'

Asuming our meds were OK (and she hasn't said they weren't) we should know by the end of the week! Maybe even be in the Friday "got it" gang.

Now I'm really bricking it!

Last edited by TheRossers; Jul 26th 2005 at 5:02 pm.
Old Jul 26th 2005, 5:36 pm
Gold Member

Charlotte's medicals have been cleared and i will be finalising your case in the next few days'

Asuming our meds were OK (and she hasn't said they weren't) we should know by the end of the week! Maybe even be in the Friday "got it" gang.

That's good news! Maybe this weekend you gonna party!
Good luck!
Old Jul 26th 2005, 6:34 pm
Forum Regular

SonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant future

Good Luck to TheRossers hope you hear very soon.
Sonja&Tony

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.