19/02/2009 Health requirements outstanding Message
18/02/2009 Medical examination required Message
18/02/2009 Chest X-Ray report required Message
18/02/2009 Chest X-Ray film required Message
18/02/2009 HIV blood test required Message

Person 4 Date of birth: 27 August xxxx
19/02/2009 Health requirements outstanding Message
18/02/2009 Medical examination required Message

If the application had progressed to a CO would that be mentioned on here ?
No
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 12:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

supriyag123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Feb 2009 Class 175 on CSL but still no CO

Originally Posted by flanagaj
Thanks. Funnily enough I submitted one earlier asking for a progress update.

Should I just wait for the response on that one or do I send another indicating the fact that I am on the CSL ?
I would send another one specifically for this.
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 5:04 pm
Lyx
BE Enthusiast

Lyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really nice

Originally Posted by flanagaj
I didn't notify anyone, I just submitted the online application and uploaded requested documents. I think the application has a checkbox for specifying whether your skills are on the CSL. Better still I would assume that the DIAC would know from the skills code that I applied under that Java Programmers are on the CSL ?

OMG I definately didn't see a tickbox! Did anyone else?
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 5:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

nbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by freebo
I'm not sure, I've read that when a C.O. first updates your case it says "Application being processed further" but also that for some people it never changes until visa grant.
My online status never changed at all until I received my visa grant and I also had no knowledge of a co. I did however, frontload my pcc and meds so perhaps that made the difference. Good luck and patience comes to those who wait - easier said than done I know.
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 6:27 pm
Forum Regular

xLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nice
Question Re: Feb 2009 Class 175 on CSL but still no CO

Originally Posted by Lyx
OMG I definately didn't see a tickbox! Did anyone else?
No Lyx neither did i, i would assume that noting the nursing code on the application it would automatically be classed into the CSL pot......am I wrong??
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

naufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to all
Lightbulb submitted my documents...now what..

Originally Posted by naufil
hello to all of you .. first of all i want to share this that i got a Case officer assigned and got the letter just today on 25th august, 09,

Now the catch is the case officer has asked me to submit my work proof, and asked me to submit 5 years of my salary slips (2005 - 2009) + 5 years of bank statment in which my salary is deposited and along with that 5 year of my income tax deduction certificate.

along with that she has asked me to do my medical and clearance certificate from local Police.

now its just that i dont think i wont be able to get 5 years of salary slip i might have few of them for every year but not the whole 60 ( 5 x 12) months salary slip.

will that affect my case negatively ? what do you guys think

i m planning to attach my date of joining along with annual income bonus letter that i got from my company in these years.as a proof that i am working.and earning.

well thats it for now i hope things would go smoothely.. take care all of you guys

----------------------------------

ACS 2231-79 (SAP) -sept 2008
ielts nov 2008
9th Feb 09, application lodged
Co assigned 25th aug 09, medical to be performed

just wanna know.. i have successfully submitted my proof of emplomyment ( 4-5 salar slips for every year, income tax certificates, medical and pcc ) , should i expect a verification call from my CO to me or to my company , or i should assume hat stage has passed now.. and i suppose just like the rest of the guys.. im getting impatient of waiting and trying not to think anything negative ... or dont get too excited about it.. i wonder how much time they take after they get all the docs..

cheers
Old Sep 24th 2009, 12:55 am
Forum Regular

korn_bo2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Feb 2009 Applications

hi gusy.. just an update.. my document checklist was changed to MET after yesterdays new priority changes.... except for my medical and police...

I'm relative sponsored and under CSL...
Old Sep 24th 2009, 8:09 am
Banned

askanaan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by supriyag123
No
Hi,
How do you check the status of your application ? I tried the online form but they are sending clueless info by cutting and pasting the changed of 1st sep.
Old Sep 24th 2009, 10:22 am
Just Joined

lickyliu is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I am also a Feb applicant (lodged on 13 Feb) and until now haven't been allocated a case officer. The reason delaying my application processing was because I filled a wrong ASCO code i.e. 2231-17, which should've been 2231-79. And I just got it corrected on Sep 14 (1.5 months after I sent a Form1023 to correct). When I called DIAC, they told me my application is now on the CSL and relevant processing area has been notified.

But I am really afraid if my application would be processed after those submitted before Sep 14 since when my application was put to CSL queue?

Could someone help answer me? Thanks very much....

Regards,
lickyliu
Old Sep 24th 2009, 11:08 am
Forum Regular

bbulsara is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lickyliu
Hi,

I am also a Feb applicant (lodged on 13 Feb) and until now haven't been allocated a case officer. The reason delaying my application processing was because I filled a wrong ASCO code i.e. 2231-17, which should've been 2231-79. And I just got it corrected on Sep 14 (1.5 months after I sent a Form1023 to correct). When I called DIAC, they told me my application is now on the CSL and relevant processing area has been notified.

But I am really afraid if my application would be processed after those submitted before Sep 14 since when my application was put to CSL queue?

Could someone help answer me? Thanks very much....

Regards,
lickyliu
Hi

as per I know, they put the Files Date Wise , it Come to them, Like of ur Document is Missing , they put the File Down till ur Document come.

So Your File will be from 14 Sep .
Old Sep 24th 2009, 11:15 am
BE Forum Addict

freebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bbulsara
Hi

as per I know, they put the Files Date Wise , it Come to them, Like of ur Document is Missing , they put the File Down till ur Document come.

Comment deleted, discretion>valour.

Last edited by freebo; Sep 24th 2009 at 11:17 am. Reason: No point in saying what I was going to...
Old Sep 24th 2009, 11:17 am
Forum Regular

bbulsara is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by freebo
No.
As my Assessment officer has left the job, and they told me after new assessment officer take your file, they will forward to CO.
Old Sep 24th 2009, 11:31 am
BE Forum Addict

freebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond repute

As my Assessment officer has left the job, and they told me after new assessment officer take your file, they will forward to CO.
OK, I think we're talking at cross purposes. The OP wants to know what "Application being processed further" means, as others in this thread have said it appears to mean that for whatever reason you file was accessed. The exact same thing happened to me on the same day so I'm interested too.

You seemed to be saying it meant that one of the docs was missing and that the OP had been put back to "the bottom of the pile". My initial reply was just "No" as I don't think this is the case, I then decided to delete the comment as it served no purpose.

Added: You seem to be at the skills assessment stage (ACS in this case), we're here talking about the visa stage, after ACS approval .
Old Sep 24th 2009, 1:41 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Feb 2009 Applications

Threads merged
Old Sep 24th 2009, 2:08 pm
Just Joined

lickyliu is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Hi bbulsara, thanks for your answer. Are you sure they put the files that way?
I can't imagine why they do so, and do they really have hard copies for those applications that were lodged electronically like mine? I really wonder how an application is handled internally..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.