Feb 2009 Applications

Old Sep 15th 2009, 8:13 am
Forum Regular

diane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant future
Default Re: Feb 2009 Applications

Got it today!Thank to everyone!BE is realy helpfull!!
Old Sep 15th 2009, 11:49 am
ajt
Forum Regular

ajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really nice

dear friends
got my co today
175 csl Feb from India...
got the request for meds and Pcc...

Is the request for medicals and PCC the final stage of the application?...my friend who has an Aus visa says that it is after all the employment checks that they request for medicals ..so he says verification (if any)should be over by now??
any views friends?
Old Sep 15th 2009, 3:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ajt
dear friends
got my co today
175 csl Feb from India...
got the request for meds and Pcc...

Is the request for medicals and PCC the final stage of the application?...my friend who has an Aus visa says that it is after all the employment checks that they request for medicals ..so he says verification (if any)should be over by now??
any views friends?
I would guess that that is probably correct. As I am sure they wouldn't ask you to do medicals and PCC's if they had issues with your work experience and proof you submitted. I would think that they finalised all other issues first and then ask you to do medicals and PCC.

If they did it the other way round then you have spent money on the Meds and PCC when they could not be happy with your work experience or you documents etc. and so wouldn't be granting you a visa. That would be silly in my opinion.

You've got a CO, that's a good thing. Now you can relax and get your meds and PCC's done.
Old Sep 15th 2009, 6:14 pm
Forum Regular

OmarIstaitieh is an unknown quantity at this point

Guys,

Today I received E-mail from the DIMA replying to a previous query confirming that I got the CO recently, below the reply:

Thank you for your e-mail about your visa application under Australia’s General Skilled Migration program.

Your application has recently been alllocated to a case officer. Once the preliminary review has been completed, the case officer may request additional information. You will be advised whether the police clearance is required.

Thanking you for your patience.
Old Sep 16th 2009, 5:54 am
FMK
Just Joined

FMK is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Guys,
Guess What? I got "Applicant Approved"....... in my online status.
Thanks to Almighty.
Here is the time line.

Dec 2008 .........Positive Assesment (ACS)
Jan 2009..........IELTS Pass With 7.5 Band
Feb 2009..........Applied Online Sub Calss 175
Mar 2009.......... All Documents uploaded (Except for PCC & Medical)
Apr 2009...........PCC Uploaded
May 2009..........Medical Sent
Jun 2009..........."Application Processed Further"
Jul 2009............Case Offices Assigned
Aug 2009...........Request for Furter information(Wife Form80 & Child BirthCert)
Sep 2009............"Applicant Approved" 16-09-2009

Thanks & Wish you All best of Luck for those who are wating. May Allah Makes yours wishes come true.

One thing, I dont get any grant letter in my mail.will I wait or email my CO for this?
Old Sep 16th 2009, 5:56 am
ajt
Forum Regular

ajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really nice

Originally Posted by Janna and Nick
I would guess that that is probably correct. As I am sure they wouldn't ask you to do medicals and PCC's if they had issues with your work experience and proof you submitted. I would think that they finalised all other issues first and then ask you to do medicals and PCC.

If they did it the other way round then you have spent money on the Meds and PCC when they could not be happy with your work experience or you documents etc. and so wouldn't be granting you a visa. That would be silly in my opinion.

You've got a CO, that's a good thing. Now you can relax and get your meds and PCC's done.

Thanks Janna and Nick!
Old Sep 16th 2009, 6:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by FMK
Hello Guys,
Guess What? I got "Applicant Approved"....... in my online status.
Thanks to Almighty.
Here is the time line.

Dec 2008 .........Positive Assesment (ACS)
Jan 2009..........IELTS Pass With 7.5 Band
Feb 2009..........Applied Online Sub Calss 175
Mar 2009.......... All Documents uploaded (Except for PCC & Medical)
Apr 2009...........PCC Uploaded
May 2009..........Medical Sent
Jun 2009..........."Application Processed Further"
Jul 2009............Case Offices Assigned
Aug 2009...........Request for Furter information(Wife Form80 & Child BirthCert)
Sep 2009............"Applicant Approved" 16-09-2009

Thanks & Wish you All best of Luck for those who are wating. May Allah Makes yours wishes come true.

One thing, I dont get any grant letter in my mail.will I wait or email my CO for this?
We were granted our visa on the 10th sept and received the grant letter on the 11th sept.

Congrats by the way to all those who have been granted!
Old Sep 16th 2009, 6:36 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by diane-ireland
Got it today!Thank to everyone!BE is realy helpfull!!
Hey, I've just seen this! That's great news! Congratulations Diane!
Old Sep 16th 2009, 10:20 am
Just Joined

snoopyttm is an unknown quantity at this point

CO is allocated on 15 Sep!
request meds and PCC
PR is coming
Old Sep 16th 2009, 11:12 am
Just Joined

krish_vamsi is an unknown quantity at this point

Hurray,
I have recieved my medicals.. completed and submitted the report as well.. now I need to do my PCC..

I have got the deadline as 21st of this month to submit both medicals & PCC. I have submitted the medicals.. but I dont think its possible for me to submit the PCC on time.. is it possibel to extend the date.. is anyone aware of such cases.. please advice..
Old Sep 16th 2009, 11:20 am
BE Enthusiast

namecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by krish_vamsi
Hurray,
I have recieved my medicals.. completed and submitted the report as well.. now I need to do my PCC..

I have got the deadline as 21st of this month to submit both medicals & PCC. I have submitted the medicals.. but I dont think its possible for me to submit the PCC on time.. is it possibel to extend the date.. is anyone aware of such cases.. please advice..
Just tell your CO about your status. I guess s/he will understantd. Best wishes.
Old Sep 17th 2009, 5:33 pm
Forum Regular

joshattack is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi fellow Feb applicants!!

My CO requested for medical, police report and a new passport photo on 4th september. I know medical will be sent by the medical centre but can I email Police clearance and passport photo to my CO? I want to avoid uploading them through DIAC website knowing how eratic the site is.

Also does the police clearance need to true certified?

Cheers!
Old Sep 17th 2009, 11:30 pm
Forum Regular

9999 has a brilliant future9999 has a brilliant future9999 has a brilliant future9999 has a brilliant future9999 has a brilliant future9999 has a brilliant future9999 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by joshattack
Hi fellow Feb applicants!!

My CO requested for medical, police report and a new passport photo on 4th september. I know medical will be sent by the medical centre but can I email Police clearance and passport photo to my CO? I want to avoid uploading them through DIAC website knowing how eratic the site is.

Also does the police clearance need to true certified?

Cheers!
IN the request letter Ur CO gave you one email id
Mail ur photo and original scan document of ur PCC. no need of true certified.

But be careful while mailing and give appropriate details in the subject
Request ID number File number and ur Name (As mentioned by CO in request letter)

Peace
Old Sep 18th 2009, 5:49 am
Forum Regular

BECCY.FR is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Feb 2009 Applications

Hooray!!

got our visa grant 17th sept,after what feels like forever,applied 22nd feb

Can't believe it we're going to Aus.

See you all there

Beccy
Old Sep 18th 2009, 5:57 am
BE Enthusiast

namecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by BECCY.FR
Hooray!!

got our visa grant 17th sept,after what feels like forever,applied 22nd feb

Can't believe it we're going to Aus.

See you all there

Beccy
Congratulations Mate. BTW, have you decided where are you heading towards?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.