Feb 2009 Applications

Old Sep 2nd 2009, 6:40 pm
Forum Regular

dippynsippy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Feb 2009 Applications

diane-ireland

Congrats!

But still don't understand if you afraid to start a new life,what was the reason to apply for a visa???

I am afraid coz i dont know who to contact while I go there. As I said earlier post, I dont have any friend or relative who could guide me so I am in search of some friends (preferably Paki) who are currently leaving for Australia or already there in Australia. I ll be greatly obliged if any of you who could help me during my initial settlement in Australia.

Thanks and wish all of you a very good luck
Old Sep 2nd 2009, 8:22 pm
Forum Regular

diane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant future

Don't worry!
I came to Ireland 7 years ago and did't have any friends or relaitive here(exept my OH)
And in AU i don't have any friends but I know we will be fine
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 4:13 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

hi
i need some advice as you pople have gone through the process

I have 4 years bs(hons) computer science degree from a well reputed university
I also have 4 years working full time experience but my 1 year experience is during my studies, it was 8 hour job from 2pn to 10pm and my employer can issue me a letter stating my timings.
I want to know will ACS consider my 8 hour job experience during studies?
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 6:22 am
Forum Regular

Caterpillar is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
hi
i need some advice as you pople have gone through the process

I have 4 years bs(hons) computer science degree from a well reputed university
I also have 4 years working full time experience but my 1 year experience is during my studies, it was 8 hour job from 2pn to 10pm and my employer can issue me a letter stating my timings.
I want to know will ACS consider my 8 hour job experience during studies?
I think if you can explain well for your 1 year experience with strong supporting documents ACS can recognize it. It is depending on how you prepare your documents!
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 12:17 pm
Forum Regular

YingYing is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by diane-ireland
Don't worry!
I came to Ireland 7 years ago and did't have any friends or relaitive here(exept my OH)
And in AU i don't have any friends but I know we will be fine
Hey Diane-Ireland!

Congratulations to your stage! Are you on CSL of your applications?

I am in Ireland as well! Are you in Dublin?

Old Sep 3rd 2009, 12:31 pm
Forum Regular

diane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by YingYing
Hey Diane-Ireland!

Congratulations to your stage! Are you on CSL of your applications?

I am in Ireland as well! Are you in Dublin?

To;YingYing.No I am in Limerick.i am not in CSL.
Old Sep 4th 2009, 4:16 am
Forum Regular

zaim_raza is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by paulry
In that case you'd better inform them of your marriage - right away.
she is not in the visa Application. but can i able to send the change of circumtances form now in this stage with me and her medical?

regards,
Old Sep 4th 2009, 6:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

I would contact your CO via email and give them the details and ask for their advice as to what you should do. They will ask you to submit proof of your marriage and relationship. She will need to do a PCC too as well as the IELTS. First things first though is contact your CO and tell them about the change.
Old Sep 4th 2009, 7:53 am
Forum Regular

Just received 1st email from dear Mr. CO, requesting nothing but VAC2~~~
Old Sep 4th 2009, 8:37 am
Forum Regular

alhatti has a spectacular aura aboutalhatti has a spectacular aura aboutalhatti has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Caterpillar
Just received 1st email from dear Mr. CO, requesting nothing but VAC2~~~
I can say congratulation. this means initial approval. go and pay it as soon as possible, your visa is very near. I do think your case office has been assigned before 28/08. When it was your last call before the one that they confirm your CO assignment?
Old Sep 4th 2009, 8:43 am
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zaim_raza
she is not in the visa Application. but can i able to send the change of circumtances form now in this stage with me and her medical?

regards,
She wont be able to come otherwise, I think I'd hold on the medical until requested.

Cooler
Old Sep 4th 2009, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by alhatti
I can say congratulation. this means initial approval. go and pay it as soon as possible, your visa is very near. I do think your case office has been assigned before 28/08. When it was your last call before the one that they confirm your CO assignment?
In the call they told me the CO was assigned on 27th of Aug.
Old Sep 4th 2009, 10:30 am
Forum Regular

alhatti has a spectacular aura aboutalhatti has a spectacular aura aboutalhatti has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Caterpillar
In the call they told me the CO was assigned on 27th of Aug.
Great, only 8 days after CO.
Best Wishes
Old Sep 4th 2009, 10:45 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Janna and Nick
I would contact your CO via email and give them the details and ask for their advice as to what you should do. They will ask you to submit proof of your marriage and relationship. She will need to do a PCC too as well as the IELTS. First things first though is contact your CO and tell them about the change.
I agree, this is the best way forward.
Old Sep 4th 2009, 2:20 pm
Forum Regular

suziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nice

whoop whoop visa Granted 04/09/09

so so excited, time to celebrate

Suzie & Gaz
xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.