Feb 2009 Applications

Old Aug 28th 2009, 4:00 pm
Forum Regular

diane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant future
Default Re: Feb 2009 Applications

Originally Posted by dippynsippy
This is what I found out through email received from CO. You will also know which region you lie in once you ll get a CO.
I do have a CO from May
Team 12?but it doesn't say me anything
Old Aug 28th 2009, 5:51 pm
Forum Regular

Caterpillar is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by naufil
where r you from caterpillar ? and where r you pllanning to move to ?

regards,

naufil
I'm from China, heading for Melbourne. Hope everything goes smoothly... BTW, what is your module? I'm doing SAP BI/BW.
Old Aug 28th 2009, 8:41 pm
Forum Regular

naufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to all
Post Re: Feb 2009 Applications

Originally Posted by Caterpillar
I'm from China, heading for Melbourne. Hope everything goes smoothly... BTW, what is your module? I'm doing SAP BI/BW.
i im into Project Management having certification in ABAP, and i just also did BI / BW for one of the clients in pakistan, but need to get more practice on that.. i thought sydney is a better market for SAP jobs, what do you say ?

regards,

Naufil (pakistan)
Old Aug 29th 2009, 8:58 pm
Forum Regular

9999 has a brilliant future9999 has a brilliant future9999 has a brilliant future9999 has a brilliant future9999 has a brilliant future9999 has a brilliant future9999 has a brilliant future

i im into Project Management having certification in ABAP, and i just also did BI / BW for one of the clients in pakistan, but need to get more practice on that.. i thought sydney is a better market for SAP jobs, what do you say ?

regards,

Naufil (pakistan)
How much time it takes normally for visa grant after allocation of CO?
Thanks
Old Aug 30th 2009, 2:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by 9999
How much time it takes normally for visa grant after allocation of CO?
Thanks
Depends on each specific case. No two cases are the same so no-one can tell you how long it takes. Lots of checks might be needed or none at all. You just have to sit tight and be thankful that you have a CO and know you will get a visa in due course.

Do you think we can stop with the questions about "when will I get a CO" or "when will I get a visa". The short answer will always be I don't know. No-one else will ever be able to give you that answer!
Old Aug 31st 2009, 5:38 am
Forum Regular

regards,

Naufil (pakistan)
I agree that Sydney has more SAP opportunities. But I prefer Melbourne for its lifestyle largely because I've been there once on a business trip when I used to work for SAP... And I obtained my BI certification in Melbourne. hahaha... But at the end of the day, it will depend on job availability when I have got the visa...
Old Aug 31st 2009, 5:56 am
Forum Regular

naufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to all
Post Re: Feb 2009 Applications

Originally Posted by Caterpillar
I agree that Sydney has more SAP opportunities. But I prefer Melbourne for its lifestyle largely because I've been there once on a business trip when I used to work for SAP... And I obtained my BI certification in Melbourne. hahaha... But at the end of the day, it will depend on job availability when I have got the visa...

yes thats right, as long as a good job is available anywhere.. in australia.. i would like to move on there.. ..

whats the basic life difference between melbourn and sydney.. ?
Old Sep 1st 2009, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

zaim_raza is an unknown quantity at this point

I have received the medical request from CO and 2 months ago i have married. So i need to do the medical of my wife on the same request (with 1022 form) or need to ask from CO to send her medical request.

expert suggestion required in this regard.

thanks in advance.
Old Sep 1st 2009, 10:09 am
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zaim_raza
I have received the medical request from CO and 2 months ago i have married. So i need to do the medical of my wife on the same request (with 1022 form) or need to ask from CO to send her medical request.

expert suggestion required in this regard.

thanks in advance.
Did you inform them of your marriage?

Cooler
Old Sep 1st 2009, 1:12 pm
Forum Regular

No news for the first 2 days of September????
Old Sep 2nd 2009, 3:51 am
Forum Regular

zaim_raza is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by coolerkingcooler
Did you inform them of your marriage?

Cooler
Dear Cooler,

Nope. i had married 2 months ago. and on 27th august i have received the medical request.

thanks for you reply.

regards,
Old Sep 2nd 2009, 6:35 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Cooler,

Nope. i had married 2 months ago. and on 27th august i have received the medical request.

thanks for you reply.

regards,
In that case you'd better inform them of your marriage - right away.
Old Sep 2nd 2009, 10:17 am
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Cooler,

thanks for you reply.

regards,
Is your wife on the visa application?

Cooler
Old Sep 2nd 2009, 4:29 pm
Forum Regular

dippynsippy is an unknown quantity at this point

Timelines:

GSM VE 175 , CSL, High Risk Country (Pakistan)
Applied Online March 3, 2009
Medicals and PCC completed on June 20, 2009 before CO allocation
CO allocated Aug 26, 2009 (requested to resend assessment letter)
Visa grant September 2, 2009
Mechanical Engineer

Today I received a grant letter for Australia. This is the result of my hard endeavors of one year starting from taking IELTS to completing CDR (I still remember those restless nights). I am thankful to Almighty for this blessing and also all of you in this group who helped me a lot.

After holding this visa in my hand, I am now afraid as where life would take me to. I dont have any relative or friends to initially settle myself with. Please some one guide me. I m crying and dying as wat to do now

Also plz guide me things to be done before going to Australia and after reaching there.
Old Sep 2nd 2009, 6:31 pm
Forum Regular

diane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant future

to dippynsippy

Congrats!

But still don't understand if you afraid to start a new life,what was the reason to apply for a visa???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.