Feb 2009 Applications

Old Mar 16th 2009, 7:59 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Feb 2009 Applications

Originally Posted by Porter
Well well, good evening all us Feb lodgers especially CSL'ers. The one thing that i can take on a positive note from todays actions are that this is one of the reasons that i want to live in Aussie. The country takes action when it requires to do so unlike the UK however much it pains us all. Personally i am not in a huge hurry but there are many that are, and i know how much your hopes must be dashed but keep your chins up (NOT a Fattist jibe!!) and make yourself a cup of tea!! Everything will be ok in the end.
I'm gonna have a coffee instead Porter, if that's ok? About to sit two IELTS tests; one reading and one listening, WAHEYYYYYYYYYYY BE THANKFUL PEOPLE THAT U AREN'T ME RIGHT NOW LOL
Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:02 pm
Forum Regular

Porter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nice

Nah i'm not avin that Jen.You are in a fantastic position and have been truly blessed. Teacher taking english tests, eeeeeesy peeeeeeeesy. Strange liking coffee though
Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

There's always state sponsorship...... On a serious note though, we are disappointed, but will get over it. Who knows the economy may right itself sooner than everyone expects and then we'll be back on the list..... Here's hoping anyway!
Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:04 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Nah i'm not avin that Jen.You are in a fantastic position and have been truly blessed. Teacher taking english tests, eeeeeesy peeeeeeeesy. Strange liking coffee though
Truly Blessed?! eh, wa? lol
Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:10 pm
Forum Regular

Porter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nice

Think of the little children Jen. When you walk into the classroom and see all there smiling faces coz there happy to see you. Priceless. I,ve got a tear in my eye as i type!!
Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:20 pm
Forum Regular

A.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really nice
Default Re: SKILLS IN DEMAND CUT BACKS

Originally Posted by johnandjoanne
Hi all, got this off the go matilda web site
http://www.gomatilda.com/news/article.cfm?articleid=502

Might help to clarify a few things.Hope it helps, J&J

Australia's Skilled Migration Program Cut Back

Author: Alan Collett
Date: Monday, March 16, 2009

In response to the economic slowdown Immigration Minister Chris Evans has announced immediate reductions to Australia's skilled migration program.

Speaking on ABC News Radio this morning, Minister Evans announced that the skilled program for the current year (ending 30 June 2009) is to be cut by 18,500, from a planned total of 133,500 to 115,000.

It is anticipated that this reduction will come from the removal of certain trade skills from the Critical Skills List. As readers of Go Matilda News will be aware, the CSL is a list of skilled occupations that facilitate the priority processing of applications for skilled visas.

However, the removal of an occupation from the CSL does not impact on a skilled migrant's ability to migrate under the general skilled program - only the priority processing of a skilled visa application is affected by the removal of an occupation.

The consequence of a reduction in the number of available visas is therefore more likely to be a lengthening of skilled visa processing queues.

It should be noted this reduction in visa numbers applies only to the general skilled program. Permanent residency visas (and the fast tracking of visa applications) continue to be available to skilled individuals under the Employer Nomination Scheme and the Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme - so long as an employer can be identified who is happy to help.

It is also worth noting that skilled individuals who have an occupation that is on a State or Territory Government's wanted skills list, and that secure Sponsorship, will still be treated as priority cases - we remain of the view that any intending skilled migrant that has such an occupation should seek Sponsorship in an effort to reduce the visa application processing time.

If you are an intending skilled migrant and are not sure what these changes mean for you please contact us. We will be pleased to have a free initial discussion about your situation.http://www.gomatilda.com

Weblink: http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...16/2516766.htm
Hi,
I compared the old (December-08) and the new (March-09) CSL, and here are the occupations that were removed (I hope no one has these occupations !)

4112-11 Metal Fitter
4112-13 Metal Machinist
4113-11 Toolmaker
4122-11 Metal Fabricator, Boilermaker
4122-15 Welder
4211-11 Motor Mechanic
4311-11 Electrician (general)
4311-13 Electrician (special class)
4312-11 Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic
4411-11 Carpenter and Joiner (various)
4411-13 Carpenter
4412-11 Fibrous Plasterer
4414-11 Bricklayer
4415-11 Solid Plasterer
4431-11 Plumber (general)
4922-11 Cabinetmaker
Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:42 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Think of the little children Jen. When you walk into the classroom and see all there smiling faces coz there happy to see you. Priceless. I,ve got a tear in my eye as i type!!
CHA RIGHT?! LOL
Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:48 pm
Forum Regular

How can you leave them, thats what i want to know. Some people. All nice and sat quietly all day listening to everything you say going home to their mummys and daddys saying what a lovely day they've had.
Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:51 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

How can you leave them, thats what i want to know. Some people. All nice and sat quietly all day listening to everything you say going home to their mummys and daddys saying what a lovely day they've had.
When I first started teaching 9 years ago, then yes, maybe they would've sat and listened well, nowadays, flip i dunno what their parents are doing with them @ home, but it certainly isn't disciplining them! Any wonder the UK is going to the dogs if these are 2moro's adults HAHAHA lol
Old Mar 16th 2009, 9:21 pm
Forum Regular

I do work from time to time at schools and all i can say is you must have huge amount of patience and an understanding O/H who's willing to take the WRATH. Kids who'd ave em.

Ive got three.Hmmmm
Old Mar 16th 2009, 9:22 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

I do work from time to time at schools and all i can say is you must have huge amount of patience and an understanding O/H who's willing to take the WRATH. Kids who'd ave em.

Ive got three.Hmmmm
Silly boy, lol

Teaching my friend, is theee best form of contraception there is, I rest my case...lol
Old Mar 16th 2009, 9:35 pm
Forum Regular

OOOer contraception, ive got a story about contraception but theres a time and a place. Can we make this a sticky please!!
Old Mar 16th 2009, 9:36 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

OOOer contraception, ive got a story about contraception but theres a time and a place. Can we make this a sticky please!!
EWWWWWWWWWWW @ STICKY!!! Yuck, ur a minger lol
Old Mar 16th 2009, 10:02 pm
Forum Regular

And on that sticky note it reminds me it is bedtime.Night night
Old Mar 17th 2009, 4:01 am
Forum Regular

pReSSuRe is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by BECCY.FR
johnandjoanne (and for that matter anybody else) just checking that you emailed your state back with you diac ref no. we only realized this morning that we had'nt (after some kind soul had mentioned it on another thread),it was one of those* we'd read the letter but it had'nt attached to any brain cells,so here we are three weeks down the line just got in touch with them,anyway sorted now(i hope)
I seriously hope my agent has done that. Don't know why, but sometimes i feel my agent can be quite 'slow' to get things done and respond. Sigh.. as long as they're not sitting on my case...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.