Feb 06 Visa Applications

Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:56 am
lor
BE Forum Addict

lor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Feb 06 Visa Applications

Originally Posted by alan and sam
any body had acknowledgment from submission around 10th Feb yet?????????
Nope!!
Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:57 am
Sharks out of the Pool

mick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Feb 06 Visa Applications

Originally Posted by glennandkate
I wouldn't worry too much. Dimia are so slow at acknowledging at the mo and it is so random the ones that are being acknowledged. Looking at austimeline some people from the end of January still have not been acknowledged yet but there is a guy from Russia that has applied to Adelaide on 17th Feb and has had his acknowledgement today. I think its just a matter of waiting it out.
It just frustrating because it feels like the getting the visa is going to delayed by x weeks because they haven't even acknowledged yet...
Nothing we can do but wait.
Good luck to all February applicants - DIMA have had my forms for 5 weeks now - charged Credit Card after 3 weeks acknowledged receipt as 23rd January - so that should be only another 6 months or so to wait.
Im 136 non-modl (No kids) but 3 healthy cats that are costing me a fortune to get over there.
House went on the market Today!

Has anyone booked or had there medicals yet?

Ive booked mine for Easter and will be sending off for police checks in 2 weeks.
Old Feb 27th 2006, 10:33 am
Just Joined

Chrystalk has a spectacular aura aboutChrystalk has a spectacular aura aboutChrystalk has a spectacular aura about
Cool Re: Feb 06 Visa Applications

Just been down to the Post Office and sent my Spouse Visa by Special Delivery.

Fingers crossed ... Hope to hear in the next week or so!
Old Feb 27th 2006, 11:03 am
Home at last

michellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to all

Originally Posted by LauraandDes
Hi All,

Just thought I'd start a thread for all those applying for their visas this month. We have just sent ours off via DHL and can't wait to get out there.

We would ideally love to go to Brissie but will probably go to Melbourne instead as there is more IT work there.

Good luck to all those that are applying / waiting to hear.

L

We've applied for a spouse visa for my hubby - me and the kids are Australian/British dual citizens. hubby did medicals on 17th Feb and we sent off application on Tuesday 21st Feb. Got email from our case officer on Friday asking for medicals (they obviously haven't got them yet) and form 886 which I thought was optional but seems not to be. They've taken our money and sent back the originals in our "evidence" (Chistmas cards, post cards, etc) so fingers crossed! We want to leave at the beginning of May if all goes well.

Michelle
Old Feb 27th 2006, 11:06 am
lor
BE Forum Addict

lor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mick
We haven't gone ahead with Med's yet but on agents advice back in Dec ,We sorted out the police checks and thankfully they come back ok.

Good luck everyone with your application .Lor

Last edited by lor; Feb 27th 2006 at 11:14 am.
Old Feb 27th 2006, 11:44 am
yeah but no but

glennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mick_newcastle
Good luck to all February applicants - DIMA have had my forms for 5 weeks now - charged Credit Card after 3 weeks acknowledged receipt as 23rd January ;) - so that should be only another 6 months or so to wait.
Im 136 non-modl (No kids) but 3 healthy cats that are costing me a fortune to get over there.

Ive booked mine for Easter and will be sending off for police checks in 2 weeks.
Just booked ours, 15th March for x-rays and 16th March for medical. Now have booked can't believe how much I am PANICKING :(
Now just got to hope the confirmation letter comes through before so I can put on my case number...
And a bit of advice to mid/west Kent people having medicals/xrays for 2 adults and 2 children I am paying £474 at Dover. Phoned Gatwick to see if they were cheaper and they charge £746. So Dover here we come.
Old Feb 27th 2006, 12:30 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by glennandkate
Just booked ours, 15th March for x-rays and 16th March for medical. Now have booked can't believe how much I am PANICKING
Now just got to hope the confirmation letter comes through before so I can put on my case number...
And a bit of advice to mid/west Kent people having medicals/xrays for 2 adults and 2 children I am paying £474 at Dover. Phoned Gatwick to see if they were cheaper and they charge £746. So Dover here we come.

WTF How much!!!!
Thats a bloody big difference, what's the waiting list at Dover Kate? plus what do they do?? i know Gatwick don't drop and 'cough' they just do weight, height, eye test, bloods, urine and x-ray but other examine a lot more?
Old Feb 27th 2006, 12:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

caleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant future

Good luck to all February applicants - DIMA have had my forms for 5 weeks now - charged Credit Card after 3 weeks acknowledged receipt as 23rd January - so that should be only another 6 months or so to wait.

I'm also non modl 136 and am wondering what you are going to do if your house sells quick? also what month do you reckon is about right for booking meds/ police etc for this Visa (I got quoted 9 months wait for this although agent reckons around 6)
Old Feb 27th 2006, 1:19 pm
yeah but no but

glennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by alan and sam
WTF How much!!!!
Thats a bloody big difference, what's the waiting list at Dover Kate? plus what do they do?? i know Gatwick don't drop and 'cough' they just do weight, height, eye test, bloods, urine and x-ray but other examine a lot more?
Bit of a difference isn't it! Waiting list isn't that long. She actually asked if tomorrow would be too soon... the next appointment she had for 4 people was 16th March, so only a couple of weeks. The xrays have to be done separately at the Hospital but they couldn't get the 4 of us in on the same day as the meds so we are doing them the day before. As far as I know talking to secretary this am she mentioned the urine sample and the blood tests and said further blood tests maybe necesary depending on your occupation ( I gather this will be health professionals). She said it will take a while but our appt is at 4.30pm for 4 of us so I shouldn't imagine its that indepth. To tell you the truth didn't ask too much - just saw price and booked.
I will let you know more in a couple of weeks.
Old Feb 27th 2006, 3:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

jonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to all

Originally Posted by LauraandDes
Hi All,

Just thought I'd start a thread for all those applying for their visas this month. We have just sent ours off via DHL and can't wait to get out there.

We would ideally love to go to Brissie but will probably go to Melbourne instead as there is more IT work there.

Good luck to all those that are applying / waiting to hear.

L
ours went off on the 13th Feb, hoping to go to Brisbane, working within HR

time will tell
Old Feb 27th 2006, 8:28 pm
Forum Regular

dynamite will become famous soon enough

Yes mick, I have got my medicals on wednesday, kids had theirs Friday last week and PCC have been sent but nothing yet.
Di
Old Feb 27th 2006, 8:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Which place have you booked your medicals for. Not sure which one to go to Nuffield or Newcastle Clinic?
Lynne
Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:38 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: Feb 06 Visa Applications

Originally Posted by mick69
Which place have you booked your medicals for. Not sure which one to go to Nuffield or Newcastle Clinic?
Lynne
Lynne,
I've booked my x-rays at Bupa in Elland, Halifax and the medicals at The Lindley Practice, Lindley, Huddersfield. For 2 adults (with extra blood tests) and 3 children its cost £535.00.
Di
Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dynamite
Lynne,
I've booked my x-rays at Bupa in Elland, Halifax and the medicals at The Lindley Practice, Lindley, Huddersfield. For 2 adults (with extra blood tests) and 3 children its cost £535.00.
Di
Thanks for that Di. Will have a look at that as its not that far away.
Lynne
Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:47 pm
Forum Regular

Unhappy Re: Feb 06 Visa Applications

Originally Posted by mick69
Thanks for that Di. Will have a look at that as its not that far away.
Lynne
Lynne
Will let you know how they go as we are booked in for wednesday. Pretty nervous about it all!!!
Di

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.