Feb 06 Visa Applications

Old Apr 19th 2006, 12:35 pm
yeah but no but

glennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Feb 06 Visa Applications

Originally Posted by JanniDK
Hi All,

Here are some news from Denmark:-)

X-rays booked for 2 May and Medicals for 9 May (frontloaded, of course).

PCC's will be send within the next couple of weeks (frontloaded too).

Can anyone, who has had their medicals, tell me if they had sent them to the LCU in Sydney or to ASPC in Adelaide?

Also, will we have to send the PCC's to Adelaide?

Should we send DIMIA an email to let them know we have frontloaded or should we just inform our CO once we get one and meds and pcc's are requested?

Thanks,

Have a nice day!

Janni
Hi Janni, We sent Meds (we are 136 - if your another kind of Visa you should check with the DIMA website) to Sydney and pcc to Adelaide. I emailed Adelaide sometime ago regarding the PCC and they sent back an email saying they don't ack receipt of any thing sent after the main application, so I think you will be better informing co. Good luck with your meds.
Katie
Old Apr 19th 2006, 1:08 pm

JanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud of

Hi Katie,

Thanks for your reply.

We are 137 and I think ours should go to Sydney, as well.

I think you are right.. I hope a CO is only one or two months away..:-)

Good luck to you too.

Regards,
Janni

Originally Posted by glennandkate
Hi Janni, We sent Meds (we are 136 - if your another kind of Visa you should check with the DIMA website) to Sydney and pcc to Adelaide. I emailed Adelaide sometime ago regarding the PCC and they sent back an email saying they don't ack receipt of any thing sent after the main application, so I think you will be better informing co. Good luck with your meds.
Katie
Old Apr 19th 2006, 8:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Auzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really nice

Hi Katie,

Thanks for your reply.

We are 137 and I think ours should go to Sydney, as well.

I think you are right.. I hope a CO is only one or two months away..:-)

Good luck to you too.

Regards,
Janni
Janni,

I think the majority of meds go to Sydney.........make sure the doctor that is carrying out the medical sends them by courier and not snail mail. Then you'll be able to track them.

Friends of mine recently got their meds done, doc sent them by ordinary mail, they still haven't been received at the LCU and recon they have gone missing.

Our meds booked for Friday 28th.

Jane
Old Apr 19th 2006, 11:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

hi all, thought i'd join you cos i've been in the jan one but because our agent was late sending ours i'm a feb one now!!

okey dokey, 136 modl (nurse) acknowledged 14th feb,meds frontloaded and agent has police checks, so now its just 'the wait'.

house is on the market this week though! scary!

good luck all

debbie x
Old Apr 20th 2006, 8:12 am

JanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud of

Hi Jane,

I think you are right. We will definetely send them by courier. We sent our mail application by ordinary mail and were afraid it was lost since DIMIA hadn't received it after 3 weeks. Luckily, they acknowledged it the same day we called to check.

Good luck with your meds.

Regards,
Janni

Originally Posted by Auzziebound
Janni,

I think the majority of meds go to Sydney.........make sure the doctor that is carrying out the medical sends them by courier and not snail mail. Then you'll be able to track them.

Friends of mine recently got their meds done, doc sent them by ordinary mail, they still haven't been received at the LCU and recon they have gone missing.

Our meds booked for Friday 28th.

Jane
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 8:14 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Thought I would ask for an update on the february crowd.

Has anyone heard anything, had meds etc?
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 8:17 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Thought I would ask for an update on the february crowd.

Has anyone heard anything, had meds etc?

i'm e-mailing LCU tomorrow just to make sure they've received our meds!
apart from that no nothing yet,
from what i can gather they're about half way into Dec so only another month or two to go!
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 8:22 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alan and sam
from what i can gather they're about half way into Dec so only another month or two to go!

Im not even going to bother contacting them. We could have a long wait ahead of us from what I can gather

I just like hearing about other people.

Last week I was worried about the meds, now I want our Pccs to hurry up and arrive, then send them off with form 80, and IELTS.

Then the big worry is how long foreign character checks will take

Always something.
Old Apr 24th 2006, 7:36 am

Hi Alan and Sam,

Just curious... how do you know DIMIA is about half way into December? Have you contacted them?

Regards,
Janni

Old Apr 24th 2006, 7:41 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Alan and Sam,

Just curious... how do you know DIMIA is about half way into December? Have you contacted them?

Regards,
Janni

No i wouldn't dare yet!

austimeline.com and following the threads of Nov/dec applications on here!

Plus i'll totally honest

Wendy mentioned it on another post (thanks wendy)
Old Apr 24th 2006, 8:11 am

Hi again,

OK, thanks:-)

I have been following the December threads as well and I just found out they have a list of all applicants on which they write username, visa type, region, nominated occupation, CO/Meds request and date of visa grant.

I must admit I have completely lost the overview in this thread!

Should we make such a list of Feb applicants as well? Does anyone here have the time to create and update it? Maybe we can use the same list and adjust it? It is available in both Word and pdf format..

Cheers all,
Janni

No i wouldn't dare yet!

austimeline.com and following the threads of Nov/dec applications on here!

Plus i'll totally honest

Wendy mentioned it on another post (thanks wendy)
Old Apr 24th 2006, 8:20 am
yeah but no but

glennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of light

Hi again,

Should we make such a list of Feb applicants as well? Does anyone here have the time to create and update it? Maybe we can use the same list and adjust it? It is available in both Word and pdf format..

Cheers all,
Janni
It will probably be easier to do it like this

13 glennandkate(136MODL) alanandsam (136MODL)

Now all you have to do is reply to the last update and take out the quotes, you can then fill in your own details.
Sam, I hope you dont mind me doing the honours - your the only person I know the date for!!!!
Katie x
Old Apr 24th 2006, 8:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Now all you have to do is reply to the last update and take out the quotes, you can then fill in your own details.
Sam, I hope you dont mind me doing the honours - your the only person I know the date for!!!!
Katie x

okey dokey, will someone put me on please or tell me how to do it!

debbiemc 14th feb nurse 136 modl front loaded meds and police checks

thanks guys and gals and good luck to us all x

ps, i would like to know if our meds got there can we email then to find out or is it best not to??!!
Old Apr 24th 2006, 8:29 am

Hi Katie,

Your list is fine but I think that if we do it in eg. Word as they have done in the December thread we can add more information. It would be useful to know what visa people have applied for, region, CO assignment, Meds requests etc., right?

Here is the link to the thread (the list can be found on page 30).

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...&page=30&pp=15

Regards,
Janni

Katie x
Old Apr 24th 2006, 8:42 am
Sam
here and staying

Katie x

Don't have any problem with that Kate, saves me doing it coz i really should be upstairs writing my essay

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.